Mikopeshlas GTF!!!!!!

Clerry Jambo

Clerry Jambo

Yes I can hear you another Miko bashing thread.

Firstly let me say today was last season all over again, totally devoid of any ability, composure and more annoyingly a lack of fight!!:mad:

I would give pass marks to young Thomson and Larry.

But that imposter of a fitba player, and I cannae even remember his number is an absolute disgrace to the jersey.

In his 80 odd minutes on the pitch he sums up what is currently so wrong with our club at the moment.

Players not getting paid?? Well he should be so embarrassed to receive any reward. Now I am a laid back sort of chap but if i had been in Lower N today I could have easily been arrested:mad:

Right thats off my chest and the likes of Mole, Bombscare Zaliuskas, Wallace, Karapdis, keeeseeeveesnich can get tae - simply embarrassing as fitba players

Tin hat, but although he didn't have a good game, there was far far worse on display than Miko.

Wallace, Mole, Berra, Zaliukas were all far worse than the wee man today.

Kasnevatube was far worse.

He's not a left midfielder to be fair.

Far from our worst player today, that accolade goes to striker again.

Not content with trying to play a horrendous pass he then goes and gives away a free kick which leads to the first goal. Well done striker.

When the chips are down certainly would not expect miko to chip in.

Zal would be in the same boat.

Miko is good at times mr consitency he is not.

Firstly let me say today was last season all over again, totally devoid of any ability, composure and more annoyingly a lack of fight!!:mad:

But that imposter of a fitba player, and I cannae even remember his number is an absolute disgrace to the jersey.

In his 80 odd minutes on the pitch he sums up what is currently so wrong with our club at the moment.

Players not getting paid?? Well he should be so embarrassed to receive any reward. Now I am a laid back sort of chap but if i had been in Lower N today I could have easily been arrested:mad:

Right thats off my chest and the likes of Mole, Bombscare Zaliuskas, Wallace, Karapdis, keeeseeeveesnich can get tae - simply embarrassing as fitba players

Dont think he was the worst on the park.But your right ***** like miko are dragging us down.Him and his lith mates.Not caring what anybody says but we would all hate Miko if he wasnt hated by other clubs.Like a cult figure to many.gtf LITHS.

Clerry Jambo
unfair to single Miko out. he was far from the worst on display.

Sorry mate he was an absolute disgrace and if Shabba picks him and Mole and several others for the Derby then he can go aswell.

I would rather see some younger lads played in their proper positions and I can assure you would be given more support from the fans than what was seen today.

From what i've been told, Miko certainly wasn't the worst player today, there are about 6 or 7 others i'd name before him!

The Chinchilla

I would give pass marks to young Thomson :eek:and Larry.

Were you watching the same game? Thomson was atrocious! Clearly you weren't anyway because Miko was pretty ineffective but nowhere near as ineffectual as at least another seven or eight players.

The lack of quality we have in the right-back, left-back, right-midfield and left-midfield right now is worrying. Seriously worrying.

While Miko had a bit of a mare today I think thats a bit harsh. He has some good games and some shockers. I actually like Miko but the fact is (depressingly) hes still one of about 3 players we have who actually ever looks like scoring or creating something for us.

Miko isn't great but he isn't the worst as others have said. Personally I'd keep him but i'd prefer he was more of a squad player than starting week in week out but unless we sign some great winger/s (and does anyone really see that:rolleyes:) then I dont see any other options

As for today he was poor but then again everyone was.

portobellojambo1
unfair to single Miko out. he was far from the worst on display.

I agree with that. I am not his biggest fan, but he was far from the worst today. I also took into consideration the fact he was being played out of position, he isn't, and never will be, a left winger. Problem is he is not even a particularly good right winger either, so I do not know what his best position is.

Dont think he was the worst on the park.But your right ***** like miko are dragging us down.Him and his lith mates.Not caring what anybody says but we would all hate Miko if he wasnt hated by other clubs.Like a cult figure to many.gtf LITHS.

I don't see why your singling out the Lithuanians - the whole team couldn't string 2 passes together regardless of nationality. As someones already said - that today had too many reminders of last season.

Miko is one of the few players who actually have any ability.

Mole, Wallace and Thomson inparticular should never be in our first team although in fairness there are few who should.

Clerry Jambo
Were you watching the same game? Thomson was atrocious! Clearly you weren't anyway because Miko was pretty ineffective but nowhere near as ineffectual as at least another seven or eight players.

HAHAHAHAHA you're a comedian aye!!

The young lad put in some good tackles and had a few nice passing movements with Larry, allied with a bit of effort.

That imposter AS USUAL bottled a few challenges and that should be sufficient to send him back to where he may excel in the Lithuanian backwater.

I thought Miko was one of the few players who gave his all. I don't know where Stewart was in the 2nd half.

I've been out of the country for 3 weeks. Last time I saw us we were knocking the ball about lovely but maybe lacked a cutting edge. Today we were back to the dross of last season. Miko was one of the few today I don't have an issue with, probably along with Berra, Nade & Tullberg. From what I saw today, Driver is our most important player.

I agree with that. I am not his biggest fan, but he was far from the worst today. I also took into consideration the fact he was being played out of position, he isn't, and never will be, a left winger. Problem is he is not even a particularly good right winger either, so I do not know what his best position is.

we could do worse than play him in the hole IMO

Miko's not the worst and his workrate is good this year. Cannot understand how he is so bad at timing jumps for aerial balls though...I could accept hoofball if we were actually good at heading the ball but Killie were better at it and still less inclined to do it!

I am glad you have that off your chest, Hail King Miko

Susie-Jambo-66

You choose to single out Miko yet state the highlighted at the end of your post.

Why not start with Molepeshlas GTF!!!!!! or Wallacepeshlas GTF!!!!!! or Karapeshlas GTF!!!!!! etc etc. But no you attack Miko who played far better than the majority of the team today. He was too busy trying to cover other people today because they were useless and IMO he put in a good shift today.

to be honest, on the right he has improved significantly albeit recently. However on the left he is very poor.

I don't see why your singling out the Lithuanians - the whole team couldn't string 2 passes together regardless of nationality. As someones already said - that today had too many reminders of last season.

Im singling them out because they shouldnt be anywhere near the team.Velicka yes def.This is Miko and Chesneys 5th season with us.Handful of decent games between them.gtf.As i said in another thread miko is a cult figure with a lot of Hearts fans because he is so hated by others in Scottish football.

The lack of quality we have in the right-back, left-back, right-midfield and left-midfield right now is worrying. Seriously worrying.

Yes, all positions we knew we needed to sort out before the season started and done ****all about, the scouts are usless at spotting a decent player or two, we could've got Mulgrew for left-back for a start, or even taken Steven Hammell from Motherwell and signed a few others from within our own league, Alan Maybury is not contracted to anyone and is training with Hearts, I say get him in pronto, it's another problem area and he is an international full-back, even if it was just short term, it's a better option than playing a midfielder there or Thomson! The teams a total mess and the club are embarrassing their fans over what's gone on in the last 2/3 years!

Ford Prentice

I'm baffled by this thread. Stewart, Wallace, Karapidis, Mole all worse than Miko today. Didn't have a lot of time for any of the others either. Just plain weird to single out Miko. Didn't play well by his standards but put in a shift, had a couple of shots and set up a good chance for Kingston who'se playing in his position and not exactly excelling.

Clerry Jambo
I'm baffled by this thread. Stewart, Wallace, Karapidis, Mole all worse than Miko today. Didn't have a lot of time for any of the others either. Just plain weird to single out Miko. Didn't play well by his standards but put in a shift, had a couple of shots and set up a good chance for Kingston who'se playing in his position and not exactly excelling.

Oh Please, what standards would that be:sad:

Ach well I am obviously one of the old school where I expect effort first and foremost and then players with ability will come through.

Yes we were a shambles today as a team but the reason I picked upon "him" is because he has had too many chances and simply NOT good enough.

Give me a Mr Riordan any day - anyone like to argue with that??;)

Its been a long time baby

Thought he gave just as much as the others, maybe a bit more in some cases. If he is in a good postion and the goal in sight he would put in away any chance that would come his way, which he has done a few times in the past,unlike most in the team, can you think of him missing a sitter? Was at the game and said to mt mate after kingston missed his chance after miko set him up that if they they had that chance they would have scored, 30secs later they did!

Kello.......( Kicking was a nightmare )

Thompson( not going to cut it at this level )

wallace...( not going to cut it at this level )

zaliukas..( been better this season but rubbish today )

berra......( never a captain )

karipidis..( never a midfielder )

miko.......( not a left winger )

stewart....( rubbish today )

mole.......( not going to cut it at this level )

tullberg....( home debut so difficult to comment this early )

The only player to get pass marks today ( only because his goal) is larry, the rest of them (listed) where not at their best. Too many strange substitions are also being made.

I feel quite sorry for Miko

Imo he plays well far more often than he plays badly

For about the last 9 months he has been one of our best players

He seems to be an easy target though and if he doesnt play brillant every week some of the utter vitirol aimed at him is shocking

We lost 2-1 today and 3-0 last week, The whole team are to blame and miko should be at the back of the queue for the arse kicking simply because other than him, kello and possibly eggert the team as a whole has been shocking for a good month or so now

Im singling them out because they shouldnt be anywhere near the team.Velicka yes def.This is Miko and Chesneys 5th season with us.Handful of decent games between them.gtf.As i said in another thread miko is a cult figure with a lot of Hearts fans because he is so hated by others in Scottish football.

Mole, Nade, Karapidis, Neilson, Wallace, Makela - are they more worthy?

I'm not defending the Lithuanians but IMO they're not the only ones who aren't up to it.

theescapehouse

Ach well I am obviously one of the old school where I expect effort first and foremost and then players with ability will come through.

Yes we were a shambles today as a team but the reason I picked upon "him" is because he has had too many chances and simply NOT good enough.

Nope the reason you picked on him is he is a good scapegoat, as for effort, as others have said, he's been one of the few giving anything remotely resembling it to our game in the past few weeks. Im not defending his play today, he was poor but i don't think it's fair at all to lambast him as there were definitely worse culprits today. Yes a goalscorer like Riordan would be good, but what exactly does that have to do with Miko?

Mole, Nade, Karapidis, Neilson, Wallace, Makela - are they more worthy?

I'm not defending the Lithuanians but IMO they're not the only ones who aren't up to it.

Dont agree wi what your saying bout Neilson.Im not his greatest fan but he gives everything to the team and we miss him like it or not.As for karapidis the guy is a defender not his fault he is being played out off position

I almost never post, but I was so annoyed by that anaemic shower of ****** today, I feel obliged to have a rant.

At worst Miko was quiet. He is not the problem. At least he was showing willing. Too many guys playing out of position or not good enough for the position they are playing. That's the problem.

Thomson and Wallace were P1sh but stuck in, Mole was too anonymous to be p1sh. The thing for me was why was Karipidis (a centre half/full back) playing in midfield when we had Palazuelos and Aguiar on the bench.

Either Laslo is not picking the team or he knows ****** all about football.

If you have some talent in one position, play them, dont attempt to convert a centre half...........

On the up side, Larry tried a bit harder but Mikey Stewart is carrying the midfield such as it is on his own. He didnt play well today but tried like a bear. He looks to me like he's getting ****ed off by the lack of support around him

Bringing Audrey on was a joke. He's simply not good enough. Ruben and Bruno were warming up near the corner of the old stand and their reaction to the fans said it all. They felt they could have made a difference so why not give them a chance?

If Bruno or Ruben had been on from the start we would have won today. We were beaten by a team of lesser ability today. The difference was they were organised. **** knows what system we were trying to play, but the players looked like they hadnt been introduced prior to today.

If we turn up like that against the vermin, we'll get pumped.

HAHAHAHAHA you're a comedian aye!!

The young lad put in some good tackles and had a few nice passing movements with Larry, allied with a bit of effort.

That imposter AS USUAL bottled a few challenges and that should be sufficient to send him back to where he may excel in the Lithuanian backwater.

I must be comedian too then because I thought Thomson had a shocker. Little boy lost springs to mind and Miko, may not have managed to create much but worked harder for the cause than most today.

Susie-Jambo-66

If you want to start about having had too many chances and simply NOT good enough.

I think Jamies Mole would be ahead of Miko. Loaned out to Livingston. He made 12 outings for Livi but failed to find the net. Then Queen Of The South and could not make the starting line up and did nothing. Two starts and no goals in five months he is again back at Hearts.

How many chances is he going to get.

Dont agree wi what your saying bout Neilson.Im not his greatest fan but he gives everything to the team and we miss him like it or not.As for karapidis the guy is a defender not his fault he is being played out off position

Agreed, Neilson tries hard but Mole and Wallace try hard too - still not good enough IMO. I'll grant you the fact that Karapidis is out of position but even when played in position he's not convinced me. Suppose I'll just have to agree to disagree with you.

Thunderstruck

If only our team was as consistent as the half-wits who appear on here to slag Miko within minutes of any sort of setback. He was far from the worst today and, given the amount of time he spent covering Wallace, it is a surprise that he got any time in attack.

For the benefit of the OP who plainly wasn't watching if, indeed, he was actually at Tyncastle, the best move of the game was a drive through the penalty box ending in a perfectly placed pass to Larry who should have done better than hit it at the keeper.

Clerry Jambo
If only our team was as consistent as the half-wits who appear on here to slag Miko within minutes of any sort of setback. He was far from the worst today and, given the amount of time he spent covering Wallace, it is a surprise that he got any time in attack.

For the benefit of the OP who plainly wasn't watching if, indeed, he was actually at Tyncastle, the best move of the game was a drive through the penalty box ending in a perfectly placed pass to Larry who should have done better than hit it at the keeper.

Haha was waiting on some clown like you coming out with that one.

You really deserve everything you are watching at the moment... I have said as an example that Mole shouldn't be near a club like Hearts.

Vlad's lovechild has had more chances than anyone else....FACT

BUT hey enjoy our McGEADY impersonator ( hahahahaaha ) and for your sake maybe Vlad will bring a few more over.........

PS Has anyone seen Mr Romanov lately, surely he is interested on what's going on doon Gorgie way!

BobbyJenkins
Tin hat, but although he didn't have a good game, there was far far worse on display than Miko.

Wallace, Mole, Berra, Zaliukas were all far worse than the wee man today.

Kasnevatube was far worse.

I thought Berra and Zaliukas were decent probably teh best players in our team.

Miko was brutal as was Shammy and pretty much everyone else.

bigis semiauskas

listen mate Miko cannae control his pish,as soon as he gets the ball an elephant springs to mind.

bigis semiauskas
You choose to single out Miko yet state the highlighted at the end of your post.

Why not start with Molepeshlas GTF!!!!!! or Wallacepeshlas GTF!!!!!! or Karapeshlas GTF!!!!!! etc etc. But no you attack Miko who played far better than the majority of the team today. He was too busy trying to cover other people today because they were useless and IMO he put in a good shift today.

do you just like his haircut?

Performances like last week and today will not be fixed by tactics, positional changes or confidence. Romanov has systematically destroyed our club! Every single employee who has proved successful, players or otherwise, has been removed! That alone is worrying! He has removed every single character or leader we have ever had!

Burley, Anderton, Foulkes, Brellier, Skacel, Pressley, Webster, Banks, Velicka, Tall, Gordon, Hartley, Glen. Surely they can't all be wrong can they??

Phil Anderton alone built the ST base - he was removed allegedly for failing to drive the new stand project quickly enough .....3 years ago!!!!

I think it's quite clear that Romanov is not interested in success at all. He failed to strengthen ahead of the Champions league qualifier, he sold Velicka while fighting for top 6 and he failed to even attempt to sign a striker this transfer window.

We have a board of 3 people, none of whom reside in the country, a manager who is slowly being exposed as a puppet and plummeting gates.

We have no Scottish or British identity whatsover and IMO the best thing that can happen is for Ukio Bankas to fold, allow us to start again, AT WHATEVER LEVEL, and get back to reclaiming our club!!

Malinga the Swinga
Performances like last week and today will not be fixed by tactics, positional changes or confidence. Romanov has systematically destroyed our club! Every single employee who has proved successful, players or otherwise, has been removed! That alone is worrying! He has removed every single character or leader we have ever had!

Burley, Anderton, Foulkes, Brellier, Skacel, Pressley, Webster, Banks, Velicka, Tall, Gordon, Hartley, Glen. Surely they can't all be wrong can they??

Phil Anderton alone built the ST base - he was removed allegedly for failing to drive the new stand project quickly enough .....3 years ago!!!!

I think it's quite clear that Romanov is not interested in success at all. He failed to strengthen ahead of the Champions league qualifier, he sold Velicka while fighting for top 6 and he failed to even attempt to sign a striker this transfer window.

We have a board of 3 people, none of whom reside in the country, a manager who is slowly being exposed as a puppet and plummeting gates.

We have no Scottish or British identity whatsover and IMO the best thing that can happen is for Ukio Bankas to fold, allow us to start again, AT WHATEVER LEVEL, and get back to reclaiming our club!!

No we don't need to start again, we need to get it right now with what we have. Identity comes from winning and that is all.

Thunderstruck

You really deserve everything you are watching at the moment... I have said as an example that Mole shouldn't be near a club like Hearts.

BUT hey enjoy our McGEADY impersonator ( hahahahaaha ) and for your sake maybe Vlad will bring a few more over.........

PS Has anyone seen Mr Romanov lately, surely he is interested on what's going on doon Gorgie way!

Coherence isn't your strong suit, is it. Your reply above is making even less sense than the OP, if that is possible. WTF has McGeady got to do with whether Miko deserves to be in team.

Identity comes from winning and that is all.

Winning??? Yeah ....I remember that!! August -October 2005. Unfortunately, when you have a megaolomniac Ruskie owner who sacks a manager, players and marketing guru, purely for stealing the limelight away from him!!! you are doomed to failure!

Rangers, Celtic and Newcastle have shown the way to remove managers and owners. Let's get away from this timid, Edinburgh attitude. Remove Romanov and start again....Saughton Enclosure, at the moment, is preferable to the current situation!

Please Noooooooo.....:eek: :eek:

Malinga the Swinga
Winning??? Yeah ....I remember that!! August -October 2005. Unfortunately, when you have a megaolomniac Ruskie owner who sacks a manager, players and marketing guru, purely for stealing the limelight away from him!!! you are doomed to failure!

Rangers, Celtic and Newcastle have shown the way to remove managers and owners. Let's get away from this timid, Edinburgh attitude. Remove Romanov and start again....Saughton Enclosure, at the moment, is preferable to the current situation![/quote]

Firstly, Newcastle are in a worse state than we are regarding results and managers so don't think that is right

Second point, if you think that is the answer, do what the Wimbledon fans did and start a team using AFC Hearts or something and see what support you get from everyone else, inlcuding the constant serial complainers on this board.

If someone comes in and offers a hard cash deal to Romanov and the terms are good for him and UBIG, they would sell. The point is, no-one wants to buy us.

Archived