Officially A False Dawn....

magicTs

The first few matches positives seem long ago and the only conclusion that can be drawn from recent performances is that we are back to square one and equally as bad as we have been for over 2 years now. The usual immediate impact of a new coach got us a bit motivated and a couple of half decent results but we have regressed back to the standards we so often witnessed last season and the one before.

Today we were totally honking and indeed I can rarely remember a Hearts team having quite so many passengers. Thomson, Wallace and Mole would struggle to hold down a place in most first division sides. Berra and Zaliukas once again were pathetic at the back and Karipidis is totally wasted in midfield given our defensive frailties. Stewart, Miko and Kingston were the only threats and the bringing on of both Ksanvicius and inparticular Makela was farcical. I won't judge Tullberg as a player yet but the signs are that his goalscoring record doesn't lie and he certainly ain't a finisher.

A scraped result against ICT is all we have to show from the last 4 matches and we have been dragged back to the pack. We don't look like keeping clean sheets and we don't look like scoring more than 1 goal in any match which is a recipe for not many points. The Hibs game is not the match we need right now especially as they have signed a quality striker whilst we have a bunch of numpties up front.

I don't blame Csaba as he has inherited a squad of utter sheite but it will be interesting to see what Romanov does should we lose the next few games which now appears more and more possible. Depressing.

Charlie-Brown

6 of our 8 SPL games have been decided by the odd goal - we could have dropped points in the games we won, we could have won point(s) in 2 of the games we lost.....taking or missing chances is critical to deciding results in most of these games - there is very little difference in quality beween most of the teams in this league & the table relects that.

Csaba has to get our players trying to play passes & football again like they were - today was long ball hoofball with no accuracy or skill.

Laszlo has been worked out by the SPL managers in fewer games than a single 'quarter'.

I think that he is going to go into the Ivanauskas/Frail rank of Romanov managers; below Burley/Rix and above Malofeev/Cernenkov/Korobotcha.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
6 of our 8 SPL games have been decided by the odd goal - we could have dropped points in the games we won, we could have won point(s) in 2 of the games we lost.....taking or missing chances is critical to deciding results in most of these games - there is very little difference in quality beween most of the teams in this league & the table relects that.

Csaba has to get our players trying to play passes & football again like they were - today was long ball hoofball with no accuracy or skill.

Loser's mentality. Most football matches are decided by one goal - one team still wins and the other still loses though.

"Losers always whine about their "best"! Winners go home and **** the prom queen" - Sean Connery.

You better call in some assistance cos there is going to have to be a lot of fire fighting in the next fortnight. We are utter pesh and are only heading in one direction.

Charlie-Brown
Loser's mentality. Most football matches are decided by one goal - one team still wins and the other still loses though.

"Losers always whine about their "best"! Winners go home and **** the prom queen" - Sean Connery.

Kingston scores another today & we don't lose - he had 2 great chances - the result was that close - Killie had 1 real chance & took theirs.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
Kingston scores another today & we don't lose - he had 2 great chances - the result was that close - Killie had 1 real chance & took theirs.

I don't look at Hearts situation on a match-by-match basis like you do. I take into account more context than that. In the fullest context, we're p1sh and we're getting worse. And we're run by somebody who couldn't give a good hard **** about it. To me, that's worrying. I accept, and have done for a long time, that you don't share that view. No problem.

we really are the most fickle hard to please fans in the worls and i am one of them. i agree that the early victories just papered over the cracks of our poor team. drastic changes are required and some players need to be moved on so the club can move forward

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
we really are the most fickle hard to please fans in the worls and i am one of them. i agree that the early victories just papered over the cracks of our poor team. drastic changes are required and some players need to be moved on so the club can move forward

I agree to an extent. But it'll take more than just new players. We've had an enormous turnover of players in the past three years. The problem is at the top.

portobellojambo1

I've not looked at the fixtures so do not know who is playing who but potentially we could be back in 8th place in a fortnight if games go against us.

I've not looked at the fixtures so do not know who is playing who but potentially we could be back in 8th place in a fortnight if games go against us.

Our next 3 fixtures are :

Hibs (A)

Aberdeen (H)

Celtic (H)

In my opinion we will right in the bottom 6 after these.

Our next 3 fixtures are :

Hibs (A)

Aberdeen (H)

Celtic (H)

In my opinion we will right in the bottom 6 after these.

Aberdeen are luckily rank but when teams need a win we normally oblige

Aberdeen are luckily rank but when teams need a win we normally oblige

Yep and they seem to be better away from home were they can sit in and hit on the break which will be perfect against us.

Charlie-Brown

Csaba's honeymoon period with the players is definitely over so he has to start getting better from them & work hard to improve things.

Killie are the only team thus far to put any sort of consistency together & beat the team around & below them like Dundee Utd, Hibs, Hearts etc.

Everybody else is taking Points from each other and the league & most games just now are very very tight - apart from Celtic today it seems if all of the other 3 games could have gone either way or been drawn instead of 3 single goal victories.

We played pish and need to do much better - 4 wins & 4 defeats is about right of where we are.

I think we are heading for another 8/9 place finish under Csaba, because everything about todays game was identical to the dross of last season.

Looked like the same team picked by fax to get Miko and Zaliukas a game, and substitutions seemed to be decided by the committee. That is the only reason I can see why Mole was replaced by Ksanevicius instead of Nade.

- Stewart had a poor game. Constantly misplaced passes and lost the ball.

- Karipidis was hopelessly lost. Surely we could play a midfielder like Palezeulos

to have someone playing that can play in that role?

- Miko - absolute passenger.

- Wallace was out of his depth. Our opponents know he is a weak link and put

wide players on him, especially since he has no pace and poor concentration.

- Berra was ball watching for the winner.

- Mole - why did he start the game?

- why was he replaced by the dwarf instead of Nade?

- He lost the ball when under no pressure, then ran half the pitch

to hack his man down, and they scored from the free kick.

- Kello - How bad was his kicking today?

The only minor positives:

- Thompson wasn't too bad today and made some good tackles.

- Kingson was more involved - scored one and should have scored a second.

- Nade - looked like he would be good with a decent striking partner.

Csaba's honeymoon period with the players is definitely over so he has to start getting better from them & work hard to improve things.

Killie are the only team thus far to put any sort of consistency together & beat the team around & below them like Dundee Utd, Hibs, Hearts etc.

Everybody else is taking Points from each other and the league & most games just now are very very tight - apart from Celtic today it seems if all of the other 3 games could have gone either way or been drawn instead of 3 single goal victories.

We played pish and need to do much better - 4 wins & 4 defeats is about right of where we are.

Recent evidence and looking at things with any impartiality would suggest that both Hibs and D.Utd are now looking much better sides than us. We will do well to fend off the likes of Falkirk, Motherwell, Kilmarnock and Aberdeen to claim a top 6 spot. We have a squad packed with total mediocrity and few players who give a s**t about results or about making the necessary effort or commitment.

Recent evidence and looking at things with any impartiality would suggest that both Hibs and D.Utd are now looking much better sides than us. We will do well to fend off the likes of Falkirk, Motherwell, Kilmarnock and Aberdeen to claim a top 6 spot. We have a squad packed with total mediocrity and few players who give a s**t about results or about making the necessary effort or commitment.

I don't think with the management system and squad that we have, together with the motivational force of delays in wage packets, that we will get into the top 6.

Like NMH said the honeymoon period is well and truly over.

The way I look at is which I have mentioned on another thread our squad is simply not good enough which I do not have big ambitions for. What I would like is Csaba to be given time so he can bulild his own team.

So at the moment I will enjoy each and every win and after every defeat come on hear moan then look forward.

We need to realise we aren't going to do anything special. A challenge for third and hopefully a good cup run. We no longer have the right to say we should be beating everyone.

Aye, and if I had picked different numbers last Friday I'd be typing on a golden laptop.

I didn't, neither did Kingston. Seems to be a constant Hearts excuse in the Romanov era.

Aye, and if I had picked different numbers last Friday I'd be typing on a golden laptop.

I didn't, neither did Kingston. Seems to be a constant Hearts excuse in the Romanov era.

To be fair this was always going to happen.

We are still running the club on a consistent constant.

4-5-1

Playing players out of position

Owner sticking his nose in team affairs

Players moral being shot to pieces because of the constants

Plus others that I can?t be bothered typing.

At the end of the day we have an owner who wants to run the club his way so we shall just have to hope that he changes or were ****ed IMO

[Q

Probably a good guess would be make Csaba a fall guy the same as he has with Frail and the others he has manipulated. Not bad really Romanov plays manager picks whom to play and then gases someone else when it doesnt work. No wonder we cannot hire a half decent manager, or get any players other than the drivel Romanov and his lackeys sign for us. The future certainly isnt looking positive right now and we still dont have a striker.

UOTE=magicTs;546331]The first few matches positives seem long ago and the only conclusion that can be drawn from recent performances is that we are back to square one and equally as bad as we have been for over 2 years now. The usual immediate impact of a new coach got us a bit motivated and a couple of half decent results but we have regressed back to the standards we so often witnessed last season and the one before.

Today we were totally honking and indeed I can rarely remember a Hearts team having quite so many passengers. Thomson, Wallace and Mole would struggle to hold down a place in most first division sides. Berra and Zaliukas once again were pathetic at the back and Karipidis is totally wasted in midfield given our defensive frailties. Stewart, Miko and Kingston were the only threats and the bringing on of both Ksanvicius and inparticular Makela was farcical. I won't judge Tullberg as a player yet but the signs are that his goalscoring record doesn't lie and he certainly ain't a finisher.

A scraped result against ICT is all we have to show from the last 4 matches and we have been dragged back to the pack. We don't look like keeping clean sheets and we don't look like scoring more than 1 goal in any match which is a recipe for not many points. The Hibs game is not the match we need right now especially as they have signed a quality striker whilst we have a bunch of numpties up front.

I don't blame Csaba as he has inherited a squad of utter sheite but it will be interesting to see what Romanov does should we lose the next few games which now appears more and more possible. Depressing.

Seems to be the swan song every week, if only somebody had scored. We were beaten on tactics and talent or lack of, fact is Killie beat us no matter what way you try to dress it up. We are a pathetic excuse for a football team and have been getting worse every year for the last two and now into our third.

I think what's depressing is that we are probably way down Vlad's list of priorities right now given the banking situation. He probably cares even less now about our results than he did say one year ago. Just ask yourself one question, how many days per week on average do you think he and Shabba talk to each other (either face to face or on the phone)? I'd be amazed if it's more than 3.

siegementality

We've had 'Believe' and 'Together' now we've moved on to 'If'.

siegementality
I think what's depressing is that we are probably way down Vlad's list of priorities right now given the banking situation. He probably cares even less now about our results than he did say one year ago. Just ask yourself one question, how many days per week on average do you think he and Shabba talk to each other (either face to face or on the phone)? I'd be amazed if it's more than 3.

I'd bet never, although VR still contacts him by fax machine every Saturday morning.

"False dawn" was exactly the phrase that came to my mind as I walked away today.

There had been some hope in the opening games with possesion football, play it out from the back along the ground - the hope was that a bit of penetration would follow when we had two fit front men.

So today we reverted to last season's hoof it up the pitch - and discovered that the short ball tactic was to cover Kello's awful kicking. If he didn't have to kick, he'd be a decent keeper but that's part of the game as well.

For me today only Kingston got pass marks, Tullberg is reserved judgment given the service he got, the rest ranged from below to par to never will play to par.

Can we please have Ruben and Bruno in, players who can pass the ball and Gary Glen who must wonder what he's done after the late promise of last season - and go back to ball retention.

The worst passage was the head tennis in mid-park for 5 or 6 succesive headers by Hearts players. Get it back on the ground.

Archived