Makela

Ryan Gosling

At least he was intent on getting into the box...depressing that not one of our strikers had a shot on target today and I think only Tullberg had a shot - the one he didn't catch right and it went into the stand...

Ogi fae Gorgie

To start a thread to take the sl;sh out of one of our players who was only on for 5 mins when we are riddled with imposters throughout our team. Well I say no more. I had started laughin long before that with many others already on the park.

hope everyone saw him try to trap the ball on the touchline, he is so bad he could not even get a touch on it let alone have a bad touch

To be fair Makela is a better player than Ksnavicius.

Ksnavicius is the worst Hearts player i have ever witnessed since i started following them.

The midget is so out of his depth its becoming embarrassing.

Ksnavicius GTF!:mad:

I doubt Gary Glen was laughing.

Where is the value to anyone in Ksnavicius playing rather than Gary Glen?

Nobody is going to pay a fee for Ksnavicius. He is totally ineffective as a player. And Gary Glen could be developed into a good player who might gain a fee.

Why is Glen in the cold when Ksnavicius features every week?

To be fair Makela is a better player than Ksnavicius.

Ksnavicius is the worst Hearts player i have ever witnessed since i started following them.

The midget is so out of his depth its becoming embarrassing.

Ksnavicius GTF!:mad:

Word. I'd rather have Jimmy Krankie up front.

Makela has scored goals wherever he has went

He is not the most refined players granted, but he is a striker and goals are what matters, in a way as a player he is comparable to Boyd who gets dropped for other factors yet scores for fun

Hearts have yet to give him a fair run - im talking 5-10 full games up front, he gets shunted on the wing, 5 mins there etc and then gets a hard time

Can anyone let me know how many minutes of football hearts have given him in his 2 and a half years here? I bet its not a lot

Archived