scarf chucker in whaetfield

savage

have a word pal you are lucky some of the lads beside me never seen you cause i fear you could have been hurt. bit childish to throw scarf and run off down the tunnel.

don't come back the club does not need you

you are lucky some of the lads beside me never seen you

You must have seen it, so why didn't you do something? :o

If someone wants to throw their scarf, it's no big deal.

The Comedian

Why would fellow Hearts fan's hurt another fan who was reacting to the crap placed on the field? Are you not allowed to vent frustration at the games anymore?

He'll just get another scarf too.

Why would fellow Hearts fan's hurt another fan who was reacting to the crap placed on the field? Are you not allowed to vent frustration at the games anymore?

Because the guys that sit beside Savage are well 'ard?!? :rolleyes:

You will be sitting in the stand yourself pal if we have any more of these displays . People pay their money and can react any way they want !

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
have a word pal you are lucky some of the lads beside me never seen you cause i fear you could have been hurt. bit childish to throw scarf and run off down the tunnel.

Go and ask your hard pals to hit you in the heid because your obviously a bit of a div.

siegementality

What a plonker!

Walter Bishop

Grow up! I take my hat off to the guy!! Another couple of weeks and the contributors to the downfall of this club will be throwing the season books on again!!!

can i just point out that nobody i knew said a word it was lads that were sitting around me ya bunch of halfwits. i personally could not gie a flying ****** but i do not agree with throwing your scarf.

Grow up! I take my hat off to the guy!! Another couple of weeks and the contributors to the downfall of this club will be throwing the season books on again!!!

prior to today we were sitting third in the league. with the bunch of underachievers currently at the club and the complete lack of confidence we need to support the team as best we can not chuck scarfs after seven games.

i agree we may have been in a bit of a false position and i personally am not overly impressed with what i see on the park the past two games but come on to react like that so early is pathetic although according to you lot i am the one with the problem

chester copperpot
prior to today we were sitting third in the league. with the bunch of underachievers currently at the club and the complete lack of confidence we need to support the team as best we can not chuck scarfs after seven games.

i agree we may have been in a bit of a false position and i personally am not overly impressed with what i see on the park the past two games but come on to react like that so early is pathetic although according to you lot i am the one with the problem

Throwing scarf's is never acceptable.

Neither is threatening another Jambo for doing so.

Signed - Mr Sitting on the fence for this evening.

at least i got some sense for you big man, you should have just abused me like the rest of the greatest fans in the world did who made assumptions about me

Guest jambomickey

everybody entitled to show there frustration in whatever way suits them

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

What a funny throwback to British Victorian deference this attitude to scarf-throwing is. It only shows people are hacked off. The only losers are the scarf-throwers themselves when they have to buy a new one. **** sake, in Italy the throw mopeds!

chester copperpot
everybody entitled to show there frustration in whatever way suits them

I guess mate, just dont agree with scarf throwing or booing, its each individuals choice though.

Wasn't there today as was pretty ill.

We have supported the team as best we can, we are clearly getting the **** taken clean out of us now and it's mega frustrating, so if a guy wants to react by throwing his scarf on the pitch then thats his choice and he shouldn't be thought of any differently. Hearts fans need to start supporting each other instead of the garbage on the field because today was like watching last seasons drivel, time for the fans to do something about this nonsense.

eddie fenwick
Go and ask your hard pals to hit you in the heid because your obviously a bit of a div.

oi!i was sitting wi savage(lilly) at the time,hard man nah;)

I will volunteer for this job. :P

He has a point thought, chucking a scarf is a bit of a phannyish thing to do.

badly drawn boy

Regardless of frustration , dont understand how anyone can throw the clubs colours

Poor show

Malinga the Swinga

I would like to thank the scarf thrower as after the game, my son ran to the steward nearest the scarf and it was duly handed over. At least he left happy. If he could throw a full wallet next time, it would be much appreciated.

he paid good money to see that and is entitled to have his own protest if he wants.

Protest?

Is that what throwing your own scarf onto a pitch is called? I suppose the same can be said of throwing empy season ticket books onto the pitch?

Because the guys that sit beside Savage are well 'ard?!? :rolleyes:

They sound like a bunch of tossers if they're willing to give a fellow Jambo a kicking. The scarf thrower has every right !!

Protest?

Is that what throwing your own scarf onto a pitch is called? I suppose the same can be said of throwing empy season ticket books onto the pitch?

It's better than posting on a message board....wooooo

Teuchterjambo
Pathetic and childish display.

Guy should just stay away if he's going to behave like such an arse.

There are alreday 3,000 stay aways and you want more to join them - get a grip - it seems like there are some on this board that will only be happy when they are sitting at Tynecastle on the moral high ground all by themselves.

That is the day when we really will go breasts skywards - every one who leaves is a loss whether you agree with their reasons or not.

if you sat on a fence it break :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Like they did after the last home game of last season? :biggrin:

Bold statement lads!

Never once have i threw my Hearts scarf away, and I have followed Hearts for 36 years, ive saw some dire teams and performances. I may not be happy and I am frustrated by whats going on at the club just now, but NEVER will i throw my scarf away.

Same goes for booing players never once booed a Hearts player.

I don't wear colours to the game, but I might buy a scarf just to throw away at the cod heads game. If someone wishes to discuss this with me then I am more than happy to enter into a debate :)

Father Tiresias
Never once have i threw my Hearts scarf away, and I have followed Hearts for 36 years, ive saw some dire teams and performances. I may not be happy and I am frustrated by whats going on at the club just now, but NEVER will i throw my scarf away.

Same goes for booing players never once booed a Hearts player.

:teu35:

I don't wear colours to the game, but I might buy a scarf just to throw away at the cod heads game. If someone wishes to discuss this with me then I am more than happy to enter into a debate :)

It might help the debate if you explain your reasoning. It would say more if you were prepared to throw away one of your many pairs of designer Adidas. :cool_shades:

:teu35:

Nothing angelic in my views or what I have not done. I can safely say I will not be the only Hearts fan, that has never thrown their scarf away or booed a player.

Francis Albert

What interests me is what the scarf tossers do. Do they (as the gesture obviously is intended to imply) renounce the club and never darken its doors again? Do they return, but scarf-less? Or do they buy another one?

Or maybe ...

This week I cleared out a 30 year-old collection of old Hearts flags and scarfs, down to the charity clothes-recycling bin. To think I could have enjoyed a whole season of self-important gestures instead.

I dont see an issue with the man throwing his scarf although i see your point savage. We are only 7 games in but you can see where this season is going already!!

We are paying alot of money every season with false hope it seems. Things were looking very good a couple of weeks back but it appears the results have just papered over the cracks. We have been total garbage in every game barring maybe hamilton this season.

Anyway maybe the boy just never liked the scarf :)

I could've done with that scarf too.... the cold is setting in!!:rolleyes:

I could've done with that scarf too.... the cold is setting in!!:rolleyes:

I just want to clarify that i wasn't the scarf chucker either.... i'd never do that.... although I have chucked my lunch up in the Tynie bogs after a dodgy pie!:rolleyes:

Can I come and sit beside and i'll chuck a scarf away,just to see what happens.

No doubt they'd do **** all,but if they did it would be a lot more fun than watching p!sh on the park.

Archived