The Official 'I'm Not Even Bothered That Hearts Got Beat, Now Pass Me A Beer Thread'

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

tommythejambo

Going to see Frankie Boyle tonight so looking forward to that. Will get mashed afterwards.

Only thing I'm bothered about is the green **** over took us in the table.

PS 'Paulaner Weissbier'...Fancy.

Going to see Frankie Boyle tonight so looking forward to that. Will get mashed afterwards.

Only thing I'm bothered about is the green **** over took us in the table.

PS 'Paulaner Weissbier'...Fancy.

Best bottled beer on the planet imho!

Best draft is just Paulaner ....

Just cracked open a nice Schofferhofer , my fave.

I won't be getting upset about the players or Csaba.

Nothing has changed : a dire squad of players and a manager who couldn't motivate a man to jump from a burning house.

Nothing has changed : a dire squad of players and a manager who couldn't motivate a man to jump from a burning house.

addlestones for me. I'm in the mood for some loony juice.

letsmakesomenoise
I'm past caring.

Mines is a Stella.

Large Jamieson for me! With ice of course.............

Was working today so didn't make the match.

The fact i would never have worked when Hearts were at Tynecastle in years gone by probably speak volumes.

Mine's a bottle of Zywi?c please.

Just having a McEwan's Export. Will follow it up with wine. Things will soon seem a lot better.......:)

Good choice. Unfortunately the Gorgie Harrods have a relatively limited choice, so it's Erdinger Weiss for me. And a curry later.

I've accepted that under Romanov, we'll be average at best so I don't get too worked up about it these days. It makes my Saturdays much less frustrating. We're crap and we lost to a crap team. No real surprise.

Give me that beer....

I've got to agree....sadly,

Stopped off at the new sainsburys after leaving the game, just cracking a bottle of San Miguel now.

The way I see it is, if the players don't give a damn, then why should we get worked up over it.

Armadale Jambo
I've got to agree....sadly,

Stopped off at the new sainsburys after leaving the game, just cracking a bottle of San Miguel now.

The way I see it is, if the players don't give a damn, then why should we get worked up over it.

I don't care a jot any more - in fact I'd rather watch Match of the Day than Scottish fitba - been like that since the start of the season.

We are a complete joke if a fitba club

2nd week in a row he has been hiding in the dugout when the game has been going against the team.

heartgarfunkel

Finishing off the tins of Stella 4%, then on to a medley of Furstenberg, Batemans XXXB, Schiehallion, Bitter & Twisted and Hopback Summer Lightning, all in bottle flavour. heartgarfunkelina is preparing fajitas and has opened the red to breathe. Man Utd game on the free Setanta via BT Vision and the bairn crayoning next to me on the couch. Bliss:) Still won't buy any Sunday papers 'cos Hearts got beat though;)

heartgarfunkel
Plain old cooking whisky for me please . . and lots of it.

Watching dross fair takes its toll :sad:

Over ice, touch of water or neat davie?

heartgarfunkel
A splash of water Heartgarfunkle. I'm not a heathen !

Glad to hear it Davie;) I've taken to doing in cooking whisky over loads of ice, usually feel quite numb well before the half bottle mark!

Just having a McEwan's Export. Will follow it up with wine. Things will soon seem a lot better.......:)

Never mix the grain and the grape!;)

Glad to hear it Davie;) I've taken to doing in cooking whisky over loads of ice, usually feel quite numb well before the half bottle mark!

That's exactly what we all need. The numbness . . . to forget . .

boabyarsebiscuit

I had a choice to make this week.

An awkward trip home to Edinburgh (no direct flights on Winter timetable, thanks Aer Arann) to feed the cats and watch us lose to Killie, before a mid afternoon Sunday departure so I can get into work for the stipulated 9am on Monday. Or a direct flight back to London, water the plants in my gaff down here, and a slightly less awkward return trip over the water later on Sunday.

Plants are looking healthy, and I'm sitting drinking cold beer and getting ready to watch a DVD in a blustery SW16.

Saw the score come through on Sky Soccer Saturday and didn't even get slightly wound up by it. I knew what was coming.

I'm getting the same lately! I still care but seem to accept it, moan a bit then get the beer oot!

Paisley Jambo

Perroni for me.

I won't even bother to watch or follow the scores in next two games now.

I remember the days when the Hearts result shaped my Saturday night.

Thank goodness they are in the past now.

portobellojambo1

I'll just have to make do with coffee tonight.

no drink in the house, and I couldn't even be ersed making the effort to go the pub after watching that s h i t.

scots civil war

mcEwans champion ale anybody????

at 7.3% each one,i challenge any of us to forget that result quicker

without a few of them

ive been on that lot since buzza was punted

oh,and pass the grinder please

Oven's just gone on; shall enjoy a nice dinner tonight, before cracking on with some Criminology reading (apparently, neds mainly steal from flash cars - who knew?) before the g/f comes over later on. Things could be a lot worse. :)

I'm past caring.

Mines is a Stella.

I got past the caring stage 2 years ago when we lost 3-0 at Tynie to Dundee Utd. Is that about 14 or more goals that lot have scored against us in around 6 or 7 matches? Killie were always going to win that game today, we've too many players who don't give a **** about Hearts, all they care about is ripping us off and collecting their over-inflated wages before getting away from the club and telling the papers how bad it was at Hearts, while smiling at their bank balance. I would've went to that game today but thought...why bother, from what i've heard we were our usual pish. Few pints of Foster's or Miller for me followed by a load of vodka!

Ray Winstone

Didnt have to go to the game which I suppose means I am at an advantage already!

Pizza has been ordered and beers are in the fridge.

Got a couple of films to watch and the flatmates and I are settling in for the night.

Going to be a nice relaxing saturday evening.

I didnt expect a win to be honest, I thought we would draw, but same sh*t different week/month/year.

Innes & Gunn for me, 8 giant size bottles from sainsburys with my name on em.

Just shnaffled a pizza and garlic bread and going to head out to the pub after the Man Utd game where me and Tennents will re-connect.

The way I look at it is that I am down after every defeat but try and make sure it doesn't ruin my weekend. I know the squad is not good enough to harbour large ambitions so will enjoy every win and look forward after every defeat.

chester copperpot

Just opened some Wolfblass after missing the game today. Feeling much better/worse depending on how you regard the result.

Feel worse about the result, better about the illness.

maroonlegions
I'm past caring.

Mines is a Stella.

lucky so and so:rolleyes:, mines trying to get 3kids under 5 to bed with a wife who keeps saying its only a game get over it.:eek:

Does it no tell a wee story that Csaba has been very unanimated in the dugout the last 2 weeks......?? Heez gettin a wee bit ****ed off with Romanovs meddlin. Do the decent thing Csaba n tell Romanov tae GTF n ram his joab.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I had a cracking night.

Plenty beers, the lads were out. Fit birds.

Hearts are just a hobby these days. Usually they are my life. :sad:

Role on the derby tho.

FTH

Bread and Water for me, for at least a week anyway !

I ran about the living rrom when Hobs scored the winnner aginast the Dons.

Please forgive me I hate Jimmy Calderwood and most of my mates are Aberdeen fans who HATE Hearts.

I now see the errors in my ways but take solace from the fact that HIBS are PISH and will get pumped in their next match !

Archived