Pedro Lopez

Toxteth O'Grady

Toxteth O'Grady

I got a wee booklet through the post the other day along with some vouchers.

I just got round to reading it and inside the back page there is a ist of the Chairman, Directors and the various managers of different departments.

There is no mention of Pedro Lopez.

What is his position? Does he not work for Hearts or has he been punted?:wacko:

Charlie-Brown

I don't know if he still works for Hearts or UBIG Toxteth but there has been a guy called Mindaugas & a female who also works for UBIG mentioned in the papers in recent months being discussed & talking about Hearts matters.

I don't know if he still works for Hearts or UBIG Toxteth but there has been a guy called Mindaugas & a female who also works for UBIG mentioned in the papers in recent months being discussed & talking about Hearts matters.

Vilma Venslovaitiene - worth a few points at Scrabble!!

I'm sitting with his business card in front of me, his title is Deputy CEO

On a side note, I have found him to be no problem at all in meetings I have attended regarding the new stand.

I'm sitting with his business card in front of me, his title is Deputy CEO

On a side note, I have found him to be no problem at all in meetings I have attended regarding the new stand.

What meetings have you been at? As a supporter or council official? Just interested to know your role if you're able to say.

Names shouldn't be allowed in Scrabble.

It's just no fair.

They're not. Someone cheating at your house?

What meetings have you been at? As a supporter or council official? Just interested to know your role if you're able to say.

Work related, utilities

Cheers. I optimisically thought you may have a job as Head of Planning Applications. :P

I think the aforementioned person is happy to run down the days to his forthcoming retirement.

As for the head of City Development, (which encompasses planning) I'm sure he's more concerned with devising yet more ingenious ways of wasting tax payers money.

Archived