107 years and counting.

Munch

When you think of it 107 years since the wee team actually won a proper cup, it really is staggering.

What about there so called famous 5, the cupboard was bare then as well, the bottom line is the wee cup just does not matter, a non event.

So the question is what year do you think they will step up to the big table and lift the BIG CUP ?

PS the mouse cup is a wee cup.:bravo:and does not qualify. ha ha.

When you think of it 107 years since the wee team actually won a proper cup, it really is staggering.

What about there so called famous 5, the cupboard was bare then as well, the bottom line is the wee cup just does not matter, a non event.

So the question is what year do you think they will step up to the big table and lift the BIG CUP ?

PS the mouse cup is a wee cup.:bravo:

Take a pick

1. The year Lord Lucan comes riding down Princess street on Shergar

2. The year Elvis is beamed back to Earth

3. The year Hell freezes over

Take a pick

Haha.

Liked that one.

Take a pick

A Tough choice mate, if i was a gambling man id go for number 1, after all they never actually proved that Lord Lucan died, and its the same for Shergar. yip a safe bet, probably shorter odds than that lot ever getting there grubby hands on a proper cup.:4_1_72:

on second thoughts number 3, yes shorter odds than them actually winning a proper cup.:whistling:

Buffalo Bill

I have to say mate, I'd be more than happy to see Hearts win the League Cup; as I'm sure those who saw it in 1954, 1958, 1959 and 1962 were.

I cried after we lost in 1996. And it was nothing to do with missing out on the European place.

I know it's a poor third after the league and SC: but the League Cup is something I'd like to see Hearts bust a gut for every season.

Buffalo Bill

I have to say mate, I'd be more than happy to see Hearts win the League Cup; as I'm sure those who saw it in 1954, 1958, 1959 and 1962 were.

I cried after we lost in 1996. And it was nothing to do with missing out on the European place.

I know it's a poor third after the league and SC: but the League Cup is something I'd like to see Hearts bust a gut for every season.

Buffalo Bill

I think we'd all take winning the mickey mouse cup, any excuse for a day and night away from the misses for a bevy im all for.

coatbridgejambo

PS the mouse cup is a wee cup.:bravo:and does not qualify. ha ha.

its been tooo long now i cant ever see them win it EVER!:107years: :107years: :107years: :107years: :107years:and counting

Archived