Half man, half tree

siegementality

siegementality
Tree bien

tree fecking bad! have you seen the state of the poor guy?

siegementality
I wooden`t have thought it wood have brought the type of replies it has........sorry I`ll get my coat :byebye:

It wouldn't have if some people took a leaf out of my book and had a bit sympathy for the guy, did no-one twig to that?

marshallschunkychicken

Was this the first documentary or the second one?

The first one was horrific, what a horrible life. Ends on a downer when he refuses treatment.

I've seen info on the second one where he has operations and can see his hands and feet for the first time in 10 years. Makes you glad he finally agreed to be treated, instead of having to appear in the freak show.

siegementality
Was this the first documentary or the second one?

The first one was horrific, what a horrible life. Ends on a downer when he refuses treatment.

I've seen info on the second one where he has operations and can see his hands and feet for the first time in 10 years. Makes you glad he finally agreed to be treated, instead of having to appear in the freak show.

Both of them were shown last night, fecking horrendous!

Normal warts but the guys immune system couldn't fight it and it turned out like this

http://a.abcnews.com/images/International/rt_dede_071122_ms.jpg

Had a reasonably happy ending for the guy though as the American doctor who was treating him found a 'cure'.

siegementality
didn't see this one but if I have offended you I'll buy you a pint if you pop into the Oak

Sorry mate but even after only one pint I'd end up trunk!

siegementality
dont be a big SAP. :)

I know man, I am a sap that's why I drink root beer.

alwaysthereinspirit

You guys are sick. This is a human we're talking about. Thank God the man has sores all over his PALM and cant LOG on to the internet and read this crap. He'd kill you all and stuff you in his TRUNK.

Bomber Harris
Both of them were shown last night, fecking horrendous!

Normal warts but the guys immune system couldn't fight it and it turned out like this

http://a.abcnews.com/images/International/rt_dede_071122_ms.jpg

Had a reasonably happy ending for the guy though as the tree surgeon who was treating him found a 'cure'.

he'll be spruced up in no time

siegementality

He might be heading over to Amsterdam as he said he was looking to uproot, his family will be sad to see him leave, wrong place to be going if you ask me, one visit to the red light district and he'll end up with Dutch Elm disease.

alwaysthereinspirit

He hasn't had a date since Sep-timber. God help her trying to control his first woody.

Archived