Juice...Glass or plastic bottle?

Gambo

Does juice taste better from a glass bottle or plastic bottle?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Does juice taste better from a glass bottle or plastic bottle?

Just having a discussion(heated debate) with a collegue over which tastes better, juice from a glass bottle or a plastic bottle.

Glass bottle for me.

The People's Chimp

There is not even any debate:

example - irn bru. glass.

coke. glass.

orangina. glass.

red kola. glass.

Your colleague sounds like a ****. He's not a hobbit is he?

Say What Again

Baws!

Voted plastic and meant to vote glass!

I only drink still juice and there's nothing more refreshing than a nice fruit juice from a glass bottle.

Pago Orange and carrot is a fine example.

ACE_span_11.png

A glass bottle of Irn Bru is a thing of beauty.

In general, I don't think there is that much difference between the taste of juice from either. Its the weight, sturdiness and the coldness of the glass that make it 'feel' better rather than actually taste better.

Say What Again
Anyone who says Plastic is clearly a moron who should not be spoken to in any way.

Glad a posted at the same time as that and not later on, making it look like I changed my mind as I didn't want to be a moron. :P

Glad a posted at the same time as that and not later on, making it look like I changed my mind as I didn't want to be a moron. :P

Though the label may be used for clicking the *ahem* "wrong" option...:P

Baws!

I only drink still juice and there's nothing more refreshing than a nice fruit juice from a glass bottle.

ACE_span_11.png

Jeeeezuz.... this aint looking good for you.

Anyone who says Plastic is clearly a moron who should not be spoken to in any way.

He didn't say he preferred plastic, just that there was no difference.:eek:

I'm suffering from major man flu just now and when i get home Mrs Gambo will be getting dispatched to the chippy for my tea (got a real hankering for one) and will be told to get a bottle of red kola, not from the chippy as they only sell the plastic bottles but from the co-op next door who do the glass bottles (30p back tae :P).

Baws!

ACE_span_11.png

Does that stuff come with a free roll of toilet paper?

The man flu seems to have affected you so much you forgot to say that!:P

PS He's still a moron.

I P Knightley

I'm suffering from major man flu just now and when i get home Mrs Gambo will be getting dispatched to the chippy for my tea (got a real hankering for one) and will be told to get a bottle of red kola, not from the chippy as they only sell the plastic bottles but from the co-op next door who do the glass bottles (30p back tae :P).

...yet the debate got heated?

Well, I'm not going to argue when there are clearly some psychotic undertones to the whole debate.

Glass every time but it's a thing of great rarity in the so-called 'affluent' South-East.

Era Macaroons
Nah.... red kola.

Neither......of the choices.....Coke from a can roolz.

P.S. that was u in the street the other day wasnt it K?

Neither......of the choices.....Coke from a can roolz.

P.S. that was u in the street the other day wasnt it K?

haha aye it was... I had my head phones in and wasnt sure if you spoke... all rather confusing. Also looking smarter than usual.... just incase I bumped into you in the street! ;)

Era Macaroons
haha aye it was... I had my head phones in and wasnt sure if you spoke... all rather confusing. Also looking smarter than usual.... just incase I bumped into you in the street! ;)

Ahh good, I was sure it was you, and yes I did speak...I said 'Get outta my way fool'.....and yes u did indeed look smarter on this occassion compared to the scruff I first met ,hence my 'unsure-ness' , court? job interview? I figured.;)

Archived