Chelsea FC v Cludgie

Therapist

Well it looks like yellow certainly aint the colour!!

Well done the Cluj. Bringing the rich playboys down to size.

Ray Winstone
Should be an interesting match with the mighty Blues up against a relatively unknown package. However, class will tell in the end and I'm taking Chelsea FC for a 2-0 win to continue our march to Champions League glory. :)

Blue is the colour. ;)

LOL.

Should be an interesting match with the mighty Blues up against a relatively unknown package. However, class will tell in the end and I'm taking Chelsea FC for a 2-0 win to continue our march to Champions League glory. :)

Blue is the colour. ;)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Destruction Derby

Sky Sports 2 are doing the highlights from all the games at the moment.

Not an ankle break for Drogba but ligament damage, possibly a break would have been better and quicker/easier to resume full training. :(

tommythejambo
Blooming london blue erseholes...

fecked my wednesday coupon.

Same, let me down for ?60.

Atleast Chelsea never won though.

Celtic FC and Chelsea FC letting down Great Britain this week unfortunately.

Not getting beat away from home in Europe is a disgrace?

Pfft...:rolleyes:

I think Chelsea will qualify from their group, don't you?

Blue is the colour. ;)

If you really do have a soft spot for Chelsea, i'd stop backing them if I were you....

That's 2 big games you've talked them up and they've failed to do the business!!!

Your clearly a jinx to the "mighty blues" :P

Seymour M Hersh

Chelsea FC eh. Notice the cunningly placed h in admiration of their heroes from Scotland (Ireland).:P:rolleyes:

Jam Tarts 1874

The only interesting thing about the Chelsea v Cluj game was Sky Sports news yesterday getting the Cheeky Girls (from Romania) involved in the pre-match hype, unfortunately the girls were wearing far too many clothes though.

Blue is the colour. ;)

Aye Blue is the colour, the colour of ****te. Love it when Chelski fall flat on thier face.

:)

Whilst watching the Chelsea game did anyone hear the tannoy announcements for the Chelsea support, the guy sounded like Borat!

The only interesting thing about the Chelsea v Cluj game was Sky Sports news yesterday getting the Cheeky Girls (from Romania) involved in the pre-match hype, unfortunately the girls were wearing far too many clothes though.

Cluj Napoca's most famous residents. Or ex-residents now, I suppose.

I have a real soft spot for Cluj, it's a funny wee place and it's just remarkable that they've managed to do this well. Must be quite embarrassing for Chelsea FC, mind you.

Mon the Romanians. :)

Dr. Bapswent
Cluj Napoca's most famous residents. Or ex-residents now, I suppose.

I have a real soft spot for Cluj, it's a funny wee place and it's just remarkable that they've managed to do this well. Must be quite embarrassing for Chelsea FC, mind you.

Mon the Romanians. :)

Just don't try the Cannelloni!

;)

Archived