To all Rangers fans reading this site

alex plode

I know it's been a while since you lot have been to Hampden, so here is a link to a helpful site

http://www.multimap.com/maps/?hloc=GB|hampden%20park,%20mount%20florida%20glasgow#t=l&map=55.82673,-4.25315|17|4&loc=GB:55.82673:-4.25315:17|hampden%20stadium,%20somerville%20drive,%20glasgow|Somerville%20Drive,%20Glasgow%20City,%20Glasgow,%20Lanarkshire,%20Scotland,%20G42%209

Since you were last there, the mighty Gretna have been twice, as have the wee team, even Dundee and Dunfermline have been.

Enjoy the occasion, hopefully it'll be your last visit for another 3 years.

yep and hopefully they be making their journey back around bout 8 45 when were 4-0 up cum on the jts gorgie boys r in town

Ive been subjected to Hun wind-up drivel all day at work and one of their sad inflated ego jibes was "oh you're coming to our second home tonight", now correct me if Im wrong but I think Im right in saying we've had more visits to Hampden than these sad deluded eejits in the last 5/6 years.

Even the Hobos have been to Hampden more frequently than the Orcs from Govan

Christ man, they have won the cup thousands of times, in fact, both cups thousands of times.

It is a little embarrassing that we cling onto the fact they have not been there for, what is it? Two years? Good god, what we would do for a biannual visit to Hampden.

Christ man, they have won the cup thousands of times, in fact, both cups thousands of times.

It is a little embarrassing that we cling onto the fact they have not been there for, what is it? Two years? Good god, what we would do for a biannual visit to Hampden.

I heard you were into 'bi' stuff. :dribble:

Buffalo Bill

Its 3 years and I think its more embarrasing for them that despite spending about ?30 million, they got papped out the CIS by St Johnstone, not to mention the do ing they got from the wee team and the pumping they got from Dunfy.

The OP was also an indirect dig at the hun for their non support of the Scottish National team.

Miller Jambo 60
Ive been subjected to Hun wind-up drivel all day at work and one of their sad inflated ego jibes was "oh you're coming to our second home tonight", now correct me if Im wrong but I think Im right in saying we've had more visits to Hampden than these sad deluded eejits in the last 5/6 years.

Even the Hobos have been to Hampden more frequently than the Orcs from Govan

Sorry glory hunting bigot tubes cum on the hearts

I know it's been a while since you lot have been to Hampden, so here is a link to a helpful site

http://www.multimap.com/maps/?hloc=GB|hampden%20park,%20mount%20florida%20glasgow#t=l&map=55.82673,-4.25315|17|4&loc=GB:55.82673:-4.25315:17|hampden%20stadium,%20somerville%20drive,%20glasgow|Somerville%20Drive,%20Glasgow%20City,%20Glasgow,%20Lanarkshire,%20Scotland,%20G42%209

Since you were last there, the mighty Gretna have been twice, as have the wee team, even Dundee and Dunfermline have been.

Enjoy the occasion, hopefully it'll be your last visit for another 3 years.

ps you lot are a bunch of weegie vile bigoted self obsessed disgusting sopa dodging thick gadgy stupid evil criminals

You lot are an embarrasment

Archived