Scotland v Norway Tickets....

ayeken

People who applied for the game next Sat will find out today if they've been successful or not....

Anyone received an e-mail?

Was just about to post the same thread.

My best mate and I applied 3 times each and we now have 6 tickets between us. We're going to invite a bunch of our mates and have a hefty sesh before kick-off. He lives in Shawlands so he's only 5 minutes away from Hampden.

Hopefully Scotland will win and then we can continue the nonsense after the game and celebrate hugely.

Thig Ar Latha
People who applied for the game next Sat will find out today if they've been successful or not....

Anyone received an e-mail?

I got tickets last Monday by post, 2 hours before I got an e-mail telling me the tickets were about to be posted out that week. E-mail = snail mail now! :)

I'm sure there will be a decent Hearts representation as always at Hampden.

How does everyone think we'll do?

I think 2-0 Scotland.

Had one through TC but needed a further 2, 4 of us applied and one 1 was successful, still got us the 2 we needed though.

dalkeithjambo

Think you are supposed to get an email telling you if you were successful or not. My sister in law had an email this morning and they have got family tickets, ive not yet recieved an email regarding mine.

Id love to go as my nephew was chosen as one of the mascots from the competition on the real radio fitba phone in.

jack D and coke

Good few jambo's going on our bus. Will take any win tbh. Norway needing a result so i'm hoping for a cracking game. 2-1 Scotland hopefully.

I got tickets last Monday by post, 2 hours before I got an e-mail telling me the tickets were about to be posted out that week. E-mail = snail mail now! :)

Me too, in fact the e-mail came the evening after I got my tickets! Oh well - at least they got here at all. I'm in the SSC though

I'm sure there will be a decent Hearts representation as always at Hampden.

How does everyone think we'll do?

I think 2-0 Scotland.

My prediction is 2-1 Gods country with Miller and McFadden scoring and Carew scoring for them.

Ill be part of the always decent Hearts representation next week, west stand for me. Looking forward to it already, its a good month for me with the Scotland game and the derby sandwiching my birthday and im confident of the right result in both games.

Right on the halfway line for the Captain, had tickets from the SSC.

Looking forward to another magic day out and an emphatic victory!

Can this be the first Scotland thread without any negativity towards our national team??

Never thought I'd see it in my lifetime.

SP will be there. 10.30 train, Counting House, then 3 points. Nae bother. Jobs a good 'un.

Can this be the first Scotland thread without any negativity towards our national team??

SP will be there. 10.30 train, Counting House, then 3 points. Nae bother. Jobs a good 'un.

Doubtful. The chelski games just finished so theres every chance the negativity may not be far away.

I was unsuccessful so I hope it's raining, freezing and Scotland get ****ed.:P

Archived