Where is the console section?

hughesie27

homepage - subsections-consoles and n talk (or sum pash like that)

not very impressed personally, id imagine folk will just start not bothering with it if its not there in front of them

Yeah it's ait far and away. The Gullit lounge hasn't been touched in The Terrace.

Ta.

I only found it coz i had to search for it! Dont see what was wrong where it was. Dont see the point in xbox and ps3 only sections either as the console one isnt that busy really

We've done a bit of work to tidy up the front page, and we're interested in what people have to say about it.

Should I say something to Dexter about the console section?

We've done a bit of work to tidy up the front page, and we're interested in what people have to say about it.

Should I say something to Dexter about the console section?

Can only speak for myself but i preferred things the way they were...

Yea me too. As CCP said it really isnt that busy enough for seperate sections. The laugh between PS3 owners and 360 owners will be lost as well.

Keep it where it was.

I have the shortcut to it at the top of Firefox anyway, but it was good at the top of the shed. Easy to see if the top post interested you.

Say What Again

I'd echo what the others have said and put it back where it was (if possible).

It was easy to see when a new post/topic had been made as it was highlighted at the top of the Shed. For that same reason, it often made me just click on it to check it out.

I think it'll become out of sight, out of mind otherwise and all console chat will just return to the Shed.

Jeez, it is a bit of a bugger to find now.

Also, removing the xbox and ps3 stuff will render the other one pretty empty, as it will only be Nintendo and pc stuff really.

I'd agree with everyone else, It's good to know when there has been a new post. I'd also take a guess and say some people are still searching for the console section :D

Say What Again
I'd also take a guess and say some people are still searching for the console section :D

That guess would be correct.

Not that I looked for long, but I did try a couple of places and didn't find it.

I preferred it the old way as well. And I don't think there is enough posts ot warrant a seperate PS3 and 360 section, just keep it to one console section.

Griclesfield

yeah cant be chorus n versed going to the bottom of this page and forum drop the looking it up .. too much effort.

old way for me aswell.

:sad:

See if you hover over the smiley, it tells you everything you need to know about the people that post in the console section.

:eek:

I'll have you for that CCP!

:P

Be careful what you wish for sooperstar - if they leave console talk where it is it means there'll be more sad console chat in the actual shed.....

Commander Harris

if you're looking for feedback my personal opinion is that subforums work better than seperate forums and that the console forum is sufficent, seperate 360 and ps3 forums aren't really necessary. like I say, that's my opinion and others might favour the way it is now.

Archived