interference in team selection

Guest jambomickey

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

I seem to remember having this conversation - :). The thing with Romanov was never the interference per se, it was the kind of interference. This wasn't Berlusconi insisting that Schevchenko play, or Perez signing David Beckham - Romanov was insisting average players played in an ambitious, successful team, and then when cost-cutting became the order of the day and we desperately needed an experienced professional who could manage an average squad and integrate some youngsters, Romanov still thought he could do better. In other words, the interference is completely counter-productive.

Vlad has already stated on numerous occassions no manager will ever have full control on selection.

Also if Csaba knows anything about football he must be able to see Wallace and Ksana are useless. With them playing it convinces me Vlad runs the show.

jack D and coke
I seem to remember having this conversation - :). The thing with Romanov was never the interference per se, it was the kind of interference. This wasn't Berlusconi insisting that Schevchenko play, or Perez signing David Beckham - Romanov was insisting average players played in an ambitious, successful team, and then when cost-cutting became the order of the day and we desperately needed an experienced professional who could manage an average squad and integrate some youngsters, Romanov still thought he could do better. In other words, the interference is completely counter-productive.

Thats why i get annoyed when people try compare him to other club owners. Other owners at least want their teams to be succesful whereas fudbox just seems to want to interfere for inteference sake and to make sure miko plays of course.

I sometimes wonder if he's intentionally filling the team with pish to make miko look good.

broken-record.jpg

Give it a rest FFS, are you on some sort of crusade to create a new thread EVERY single day ?

You start to reek of :hobofish: :107years:

Nucky Thompson
Vlad has already stated on numerous occassions no manager will ever have full control on selection.

Also if Csaba knows anything about football he must be able to see Wallace and Ksana are useless. With them playing it convinces me Vlad runs the show.

I thought Walter Kidd was useless does that mean Mercer picked the team back then? I could name loads of crap players at Hearts through the years that always seemed to get picked.

I thought Walter Kidd was useless does that mean Mercer picked the team back then? I could name loads of crap players at Hearts through the years that always seemed to get picked.

Its a fact that Csaba does not have full autonomy though. Do you think thats acceptable?

Guest jambomickey
who believes there's still interference in team selection?

broken-record.jpg

Give it a rest FFS, are you on some sort of crusade to create a new thread EVERY single day ?

hobo? get a grip of yourself i never miss a hearts game and there was a few on here when i first joined who thought i was a hobo because i'm anti madman, they all know now who and what i am and you can aswell if you make yourself known

Guest jambomickey
Its a fact that Csaba does not have full autonomy though. Do you think thats acceptable?

boo just said on another thread 100% there's no interference

hobo? get a grip of yourself i never miss a hearts game and there was a few on here when i first joined who thought i was a hobo because i'm anti madman, they all know now who and what i am and you can aswell if you make yourself known

Well stop posting p!sh threads every single day then you might not get called a Hobo.

You are obssessed with Vlad, quite sad no ?

Where has this been confirmed as a fact ?

Nucky Thompson
When did it become a fact that he didn't have full autonomy over team selection? I know he doesn't have full autonomy over transfer targets but that has been the case for managers since before Burley and happens at just about every other club.

Guest jambomickey
Well stop posting p!sh threads every single day then you might not get called a Hobo.

You are obssessed with Vlad, quite sad no ?

if there p!sh to you don't read them or post on them bud! i won't be happy till the rat is out of our club

Where has this been confirmed as a fact ?

Rodney saying that VR will always have a say

VR saying that if Csaba does a good job he'll keep out team affairs, but not until he can trust Csaba

Plus im sure Csaba said he has to consult everything with Ketchupheid

I cant remember the exact wording or occasions when these were all said but im sure ive read them all somewhere - I definitely didnt make up or imagine the RR and VR comments at least

Captain Canada

Would it not be easier to just assume Vlad does interfere in team selection until he actually leaves the club? That way we can avoid these weekly threads that go over the same old ground.

Guest jambomickey

VR saying that if Csaba does a good job he'll keep out team affairs, but not until he can trust Csaba

I cant remember the exact wording or occasions when these were all said but im sure ive read them all somewhere - I definitely didnt make up or imagine the RR and VR comments at least

the madmans son said it at the agm last year mate! this regime are paranoid control freaks

He could be talking about anything there including transfers so no FACT

He does not say that at all if this is what you are referring to http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1353384,00.html

Just because he likes to work together doesn't mean he isn't soley in charge of picking the players.

In summary your FACT is not really a FACT at all is it ?

jack D and coke

At the end of the day i cant believe anybody DOESN'T know he has input to team selection or chooses to believe him when he says the manager will have full autonomy.

He told all us dafty's and Shaggy he would get to pick the team and then sent his interpretor to Riccarton on fridays to tell him who wouldn't be playing. Until Shaggy told him to **** off that is. Thats why i believe he ended being treated so poorly imo.

I don't think he is involved as he used to be.

I think our biggest problem is Korobotchup! We are playing exactly the same formation when Frail was in charge, albeit slightly better.

Until Csaba gets full autonomy on team selection and tactics I am afraid we will see this same layout every week.

At the end of the day i cant believe anybody DOESN'T know he has input to team selection or chooses to believe him when he says the manager will have full autonomy.

He told all us dafty's and Shaggy he would get to pick the team and then sent his interpretor to Riccarton on fridays to tell him who wouldn't be playing. Until Shaggy told him to **** off that is. Thats why i believe he ended being treated so poorly imo.

Interpreter????? do you still honestly believe Vlad doesnt speak English?

I know for a fact he speaks very good English.

jack D and coke
Interpreter????? do you still honestly believe Vlad doesnt speak English?

I know for a fact he speaks very good English.

I know he speaks good english but he still has his interpreter.

Captain Lithuania

If Stewart plays on Saturday we will know because we all know that he will get himself booked. Csaba surely realises this.

Who the hell knows but he does. I can only think so he doesn't have to speak to people that he doesn't want to.

thats that resolved then:rolleyes:

jack D and coke
thats that resolved then:rolleyes:

I'm not pretending to be in the 'know' mate i'm only agreeing with something you said. I also know he has an interpreter and i think that is also common knowledge. There's other stuff i've heard but i wouldn't post it for a couple of reasons. 1. Because it's 2nd hand (i trust the guy who told me though) and 2. Because too many people give you stick and i cant be arsed with the hassle.

He could be talking about anything there including transfers so no FACT

He does not say that at all if this is what you are referring to http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1353384,00.html

Just because he likes to work together doesn't mean he isn't soley in charge of picking the players.

In summary your FACT is not really a FACT at all is it ?

I said full autonomy - that to me includes transfers.

If Stewart plays on Saturday we will know because we all know that he will get himself booked. Csaba surely realises this.

So if Stewart plays on Saturday, Vlad is picking the team? Interesting theory.

Does that mean that if Mole doesn't play then Vlad is about to sell up?

I think it's fairly obvious there is some sort of interference in team selection, but maybe it's not Vlad, maybe it's one of his puppets? I find it hard to believe that every man who is put in charge of our team would pick the same formation! I could pick a better team out of our squad and line them up better!

I don't think he is involved as he used to be.

I think our biggest problem is Korobotchup! We are playing exactly the same formation when Frail was in charge, albeit slightly better.

Until Csaba gets full autonomy on team selection and tactics I am afraid we will see this same layout every week.

Only very slightly.

On an SPL game by game basis from the start of Frail's time, and the start of Csaba's time we are 2 points better off under Csaba...

Yet Frail is the anti-christ and Csaba is god. Cervenkov took us to second bottom of the league, is still here, and nobody bats an eyelid, yet Frail is derided on around 1 in every 4 or 5 threads.

Finally on Frail, Frail did change formation for the majority of games playing 4-4-2. Cervenkov played 4-5-1 to the extent of second bottom...

I'matoly has presided over our sharp decline in form and quality yet is still here. 4-5-1 was introduced initially under him and remains in place. He is obviously not very good at his job yet remains in it. This suggests he "can be trusted" by Vlad. This usually means you are a yes man

broken-record.jpg

I will back up jambomickey here. He's no a hobo as I sat behind him on a supporters bus a few weeks ago for the Falkirk game. Although i can see jambomickey's point, i dont agree with it............ yet.

Walter Kidd was not useless.

Only very slightly.

On an SPL game by game basis from the start of Frail's time, and the start of Csaba's time we are 2 points better off under Csaba...

Yet Frail is the anti-christ and Csaba is god. Cervenkov took us to second bottom of the league, is still here, and nobody bats an eyelid, yet Frail is derided on around 1 in every 4 or 5 threads.

Finally on Frail, Frail did change formation for the majority of games playing 4-4-2. Cervenkov played 4-5-1 to the extent of second bottom...

I'matoly has presided over our sharp decline in form and quality yet is still here. 4-5-1 was introduced initially under him and remains in place. He is obviously not very good at his job yet remains in it. This suggests he "can be trusted" by Vlad. This usually means you are a yes man

I fully agree that the two men who vlad trusts are still at the club and these are the two most influential guys in selecting our formation and team.

I liked Frail, unfortunately he did seem to always want to pick Clum when he wasnt performing - kind of like our other token home grown player who isn't performing up front as well!! Frail was also far too chummy with the players which to me was his downfall.

Archived