TV Option for tonight

speedbump

What game and on what channel for tonight?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What game and on what channel for tonight?

• Celtic - On STV
    • Celtic - On SkySports2
    • Man Utd - On ITV4
    • Arsenal - On ITV Audio Discription
    • Another game - On SkySports Extra

Commander Harris

probably flick between Celtic and Man Utd and end up missing all the goals by being on the wrong channel at that precise moment, always happens!

I'll be watching the Celtic match on SS2 preceded by the Zenit St Petersburg vs Real Madrid match. (Zenit match is a 1730 kick off due to match being played in Balticshire).

Arsenal game for me while hoping the terrorist lovers are pumped yet again.

Very similar thoughts, over here @ Speedbump Heights.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Very similar thoughts, over here @ Speedbump Heights.

Have to watch with thought like those on here tho. the ***********s are watching ;)

coatbridgejambo

smeltic game for me ..love to watch the mopes get beat almost as enjoyable as watching the hobos lose :hobofish: :107years: :)

Commander Harris
smeltic game for me ..love to watch the mopes get beat almost as enjoyable as watching the hobos lose :hobofish: :107years: :)

how do you survive in coatbridge?! :P

portobellojambo1

Might sound like a daft question speedbump but what is option 4, my first thought was it was some sort of radio channel, but I didn't think you would be asking people if they would be tuning into a Sky Radio Channel (maybe it is just the way you have worded it which has me confused).

Might sound like a daft question speedbump but what is option 4, my first thought was it was some sort of radio channel, but I didn't think you would be asking people if they would be tuning into a Sky Radio Channel (maybe it is just the way you have worded it which has me confused).

It's audio description for the blind;) They only broadcast ITV main coverage:cool:

Channel 853 on Virgin, not got a clue about SKY.

portobellojambo1
It's audio description for the blind;) They only broadcast ITV main coverage:cool:

Channel 853 on Virgin, not got a clue about SKY.

Cheers, makes sense now.

Archived