Have We Missed Something?

alex plode

Interview with Abdessalam Benjelloun (Charleroi offical website)

"In fact, when I returned at the end of the season after 4 matches with the national team, I spoke with the chairman of Hibernian and I told him that I did not want to stay. I did not want to continue playing there. For 20 years the club had won nothing and when I came, they won the Scottish Cup. So far I have spoken with the President, I told him I had no desire to stay. For all that I gave to the team, he agreed to lend me for 4 months. In January, we'll see. Hibernian gave me a lot of professionalism. English football is known for its strict side is 100% professional. For what I have Hibernian, the president left me to change from air and have experience.

I think he meant to say we won the Diddy Cup :107years:

Interview with Abdessalam Benjelloun (Charleroi offical website)

"In fact, when I returned at the end of the season after 4 matches with the national team, I spoke with the chairman of Hibernian and I told him that I did not want to stay. I did not want to continue playing there. For 20 years the club had won nothing and when I came, they won the Scottish Cup. So far I have spoken with the President, I told him I had no desire to stay. For all that I gave to the team, he agreed to lend me for 4 months. In January, we'll see. Hibernian gave me a lot of professionalism. English football *is known for its strict side is 100% professional. For what I have Hibernian, the president left me to change from air and have experience.

I think he meant to say we won the Diddy Cup :107years:

* :eek:He also presumably meant to say "Scottish football", unless he was just making a general and random observation.

Still, at least there's a glimmer of sense in there somewhere: "...I told him that I did not want to stay. I did not want to continue playing there.".

Archived