Haymarket Memorial Plans

maroonblood

jambos are go!

Saw it. Fair report and the 'Toon Counsilor' was very defensive about the complaints. Although he said we should not worry if you listened carefully he only said that no such decision had been taken. Leaving 'yet' as an optional extra.

I've an open mind on the subject. I'd consider a move to the new Main Stand or the proposed site at Coates Crescent/ Drumsheugh.So long as it is in glorious open view and not behind a line of trees.

Saw it. Fair report and the 'Toon Counsilor' was very defensive about the complaints. Although he said we should not worry if you listened carefully he only said that no such decision had been taken. Leaving 'yet' as an optional extra.

I've an open mind on the subject. I'd consider a move to the new Main Stand or the proposed site at Coates Crescent/ Drumsheugh.So long as it is in glorious open view and not behind a line of trees.

I'm not sure that Councillor Aldridge is up to speed on what has been happening in more recent weeks unfortunately.

The cooncil were no doubt hoping this would slip by un-noticed till such time as it became a 'fait acompli' :rolleyes:

Thankfully it has not and full credit to all concerned for bringing it to the fore

Archived