Utterly Amazed

Rawrrrrrrr

my wife works for the council her money is often late, some one tells her why it's late, but i dont think they will tell prancer, it's got SFA to do with him

siegementality
Not too add that Hbos where clearly not happy enough it was all a simple error to give us an overdraft to cover the few days

The point im making is now we are passed the stage of the wages being paid its time to question why it happened, and what the club are doing to prevent it happening again.

A short term cash flow like that could kill hearts if a creditor took us to court

Did Dunfermline not threaten to take us to court a few years ago when it took us weeks to pay them the money we owed them for cup tickets. IIRC we sold the tickets and received the money here in Scotland, but had to wait for weeks for funds to be released from Lithuania before we paid them. Then again I suppose that's what money launderers do, eh.

Did Dunfermline not threaten to take us to court a few years ago when it took us weeks to pay them the money we owed them for cup tickets. IIRC we sold the tickets and received the money here in Scotland, but had to wait for weeks for funds to be released from Lithuania before we paid them. Then again I suppose that's what money launderers do, eh.

Are you actually accusing Hearts of a serious crime? Or are you just a hobo gimp that doesn't know what he's talking about and finds himself resorting to cheap ethnic stereotyping of people from eastern europe?

Why would money Launderers pay later than other people? Money launderers, by definition, aren't short of money and would rather not draw attention to themselves. For that matter why would anybody run a money laundering operation through something as high profile as an SPL football club?

Do you even know what money laundering means or do you think that Dunfermline had to wait for their money because the tumble dryer was broken?

siegementality
Are you actually accusing Hearts of a serious crime? Or are you just a hobo gimp that doesn't know what he's talking about and finds himself resorting to cheap ethnic stereotyping of people from eastern europe?

Why would money Launderers pay later than other people? Money launderers, by definition, aren't short of money and would rather not draw attention to themselves. For that matter why would anybody run a money laundering operation through something as high profile as an SPL football club?

Do you even know what money laundering means or do you think that Dunfermline had to wait for their money because the tumble dryer was broken?

Raw nerve Mr Romanov? and I'll have a bit less of the Hobo if you don't mind.

The general view seems to be that it's more acceptable for Hearts to miss payments cos other companies do it. I would suggest that when it comes to that stage, the financial problems are really coming to the surface.

Can anyone, for example, provide an example of a club where wages were not paid which did NOT result in severe financial difficulty coming along shortly afterwards? Every club I can think of has ended up in serious trouble.

Companies are different. Cashflow issues can be resolved by going to usually a number of shareholders for assistance. We can't.

my wife works for the council her money is often late, some one tells her why it's late, but i dont think they will tell prancer, it's got SFA to do with him

that"s just it, NO ONE has said why it was late , that's my concern and he did highlight the technical hitch seemed a bit suspect so all in all we as PAYING fans are to be treated with the contempt statement "its got feck all to do with you" and we aint going tell you , can see the above statement in the forward introduction in the match day programme going down well.:rolleyes:

that"s just it, NO ONE has said why it was late , that's my concern and he did highlight the technical hitch seemed a bit suspect so all in all we as PAYING fans are to be treated with the contempt statement "its got feck all to do with you" and we aint going tell you , can see the above statement in the forward introduction in the match day programme going down well.:rolleyes:

The fact is the only reason I can see for every single employee being paid a week late is cash flow issues

Not paying 2 seperate group of payrolls (the players and staff) suggests there where major issues

People trying to compare it to there employer mispaying 1 person or being a few days late due to a single error are very different

I have to question any employer who refuses to pay a whole workforce and see only one motive behind it.

Its also very different to not paying suppliers as without your staff you cannot operate

This is a major issue and we need reassurance and an explaination

"technical hitch" doesnt do it, as simply put no technical issue would delay wages by a week unless the club had no decency or business sense

As far as I can see Ubig never gave us the cashflow we needed and it comes down to whats going to stop us being screwed over again

The fact is the only reason I can see for every single employee being paid a week late is cash flow issues

Not paying 2 seperate group of payrolls (the players and staff) suggests there where major issues

People trying to compare it to there employer mispaying 1 person or being a few days late due to a single error are very different

I have to question any employer who refuses to pay a whole workforce and see only one motive behind it.

Its also very different to not paying suppliers as without your staff you cannot operate

"technical hitch" doesnt do it, as simply put no technical issue would delay wages by a week unless the club had no decency or business sense

As far as I can see Ubig never gave us the cashflow we needed and it comes down to whats going to stop us being screwed over again

true you are right in the fact that Not paying 2 separate group of payrolls (the players and staff) is a whole different ball game, until they come up with a more believable explanation then i for one will be sceptical.:cool:

I still find it really surprising that whenever a supporter raises genuine fears about Romanov, they are immediately condemned & abused.

Why are we trying to supress the debate? If we don't discuss it, will it go away?

I appreciate going into administration is unpleasant to think about it, but that won't stop it happening.

Let me be the first person to call me a :hobofish:

Raw nerve Mr Romanov? and I'll have a bit less of the Hobo if you don't mind.

The use of the term "Hobo Gimp" merely suggested that there is a hobo somewhere that considers you their gimp.

jack D and coke
I still find it really surprising that whenever a supporter raises genuine fears about Romanov, they are immediately condemned & abused.

Why are we trying to supress the debate? If we don't discuss it, will it go away?

I appreciate going into administration is unpleasant to think about it, but that won't stop it happening.

Let me be the first person to call me a :hobofish:

If it was happening to any other club they would be condeming the owner to feck but because it's Romanov they constantly find reasons for his nonsense. The fact neither him or his bawbag of a son have said anything is baffling also.

If it was happening to any other club they would be condeming the owner to feck but because it's Romanov they constantly find reasons for his nonsense. The fact neither him or his bawbag of a son have said anything is baffling also.

For small mercies, let us be thankful.

Does nobody here think that the whole thing has been engineered by Vlad to get more headlines in the current economic crisis? I, for one, believe that he is ****ing himself laughing at his latest ruse. There is a common theme with him and his antics over the last few years. Just wish he would take us seriously. :(

siegementality
The use of the term "Hobo Gimp" merely suggested that there is a hobo somewhere that considers you their gimp.

Is that the same thing as me saying to you, I think you take Romanov up your rear end and enjoy it and are then paid ?10 and given a kleenex to wipe down rent boy?

siegementality
I dont want him for a gimp

We'll you'll just have to continue trawling the gay bars until you eventually find the "one" for you. Good luck.

Do you work for the Record or the Sun? Technical hitches/human error...it happens. Do you think that HBoS being taken over at the time payments were due may have had something to do with it? Thenk Fedatovas can maybe answer these questions...no wait...he already has !!

It's been resolved. Now go away.

Do you work for the Record or the Sun? Technical hitches/human error...it happens. Do you think that HBoS being taken over at the time payments were due may have had something to do with it? Thenk Fedatovas can maybe answer these questions...no wait...he already has !!

It's been resolved. Now go away.

aye its Hbos's fault

Funny how none of the other countless thousand payrolls involving their accounts where fine though including a far bigger one to hbos staff...

and no it isnt resolved in my eyes until we get a proper explaination and how it will be prevented from happening again, a technical hitch would not affect 2 seperate payrolls and take a week to correct. Lack of cashflow would.

No doubt you will tell me that the fact our sponsors for cars (chathams) have dropped us and that the customs are looking at our Vat records are all hbos's fault too

aye its Hbos's fault

Funny how none of the other countless thousand payrolls involving their accounts where fine though including a far bigger one to hbos staff...

and no it isnt resolved in my eyes until we get a proper explanation and how it will be prevented from happening again, a technical hitch would not affect 2 separate payrolls and take a week to correct. Lack of cash flow would.

No doubt you will tell me that the fact our sponsors for cars (chathams) have dropped us and that the customs are looking at our Vat records are all hbos's fault too

my thoughts exactly, funny how all other HBOS payments went through fine.

technical hitches or human errors does not explain why it took over a week to rectify the situation, or have the Scottish mafia moved into HBOS.

thats more concerning news regarding Chathams, there seems to be more rumours surfacing each week regarding money problems, not all of them can be fabricated, worrying times ahead :sad:

aye its Hbos's fault

and no it isnt resolved in my eyes until we get a proper explaination and how it will be prevented from happening again, a technical hitch would not affect 2 seperate payrolls and take a week to correct. Lack of cashflow would.

I never said it was HBoS' fault. What I said was that perhaps it had an impact, perhaps the transfer of money was delayed while the takeover was going on. Maybe the technical hitch was human error?

As for the lack of cash flow angle, UBIG have confirmed that this was not the case. Not sure what proof of this you want, or indeed you think you are entitled to see.

And it is resolved - the players and staff have been paid - which part of that doesn't constitute a resolution ?

I never said it was HBoS' fault. What I said was that perhaps it had an impact, perhaps the transfer of money was delayed while the takeover was going on. Maybe the technical hitch was human error?

As for the lack of cash flow angle, UBIG have confirmed that this was not the case. Not sure what proof of this you want, or indeed you think you are entitled to see.

And it is resolved - the players and staff have been paid - which part of that doesn't constitute a resolution ?

No the takeover did not have an impact at all, Hbos would have been involved in thousands (if not millions) of payrolls last week including there own, the takeover did not have any affect on daily operations

If it was human error then it would take 2 days to fix whilst a bacs was done and human error is not technical

Ubig also claimed players would be paid early next week - since when did friday qualify as that? The fact is the only reason for 2 seperate entire payrolls to fail and then not be solved within a maximum of 2 days is cashflow issues, if anyone else done that we would have no doubt of that

And you suggesting this is resolved is very shortsighted, following any such error even if it was someone elses fault a proper business would investigate and ensure it was never repeated, not claim a technical hitch

the fact is I have no doubt this was due to Ubig not giving us the money we needed in time and due to the awful structure it not being a quickly solved issue, this coupled with HBOS having no faith to back us to avoid such errors

It for me is only a matter of time before the money isnt so forthcoming and rumours I have heard of sponsors withdrawing support, massive redundancies as well as reputed inland revenue investigations I have no confidence in either the business running or football running of our club or its long term (nor short term) future

Archived