TEENIE AND TYNIE

Captain Price

Toxteth O'Grady
has anyone noticed that teenie and tynie have had a wash ??(or is it just me)

Don't knock them

One of the did a fantastic wind up on the Hholie Gholie last season and the other was snogging a tasty bird outside McPhersons fish shop before the Airdrie game.

Respect:)

has anyone noticed that teenie and tynie have had a wash ??(or is it just me)

just think that they have new Hieds big MASSIVE HIEDS :):):)

Jambof3tornado

They have new heads and sharper teeth!!!(teeth borrowed from our squad hence the attack is now.........................................toothless!):eek:

I must say they do offer some entertainment factor at half time...better than that josh and jemma anyway!

I must say they do offer some entertainment factor at half time...better than that josh and jemma anyway!

not as good as last season-where has the 'beat the goalie' gone???

One of my favourite memories including those two was a couple of seasons ago. I was at the match with two of my friends and I said to one 'whats the point of those things'. my mate replied 'I suppose it keeps the kids happy but I always hated Hearty Harry'. At this point we turned to see my other friend ,who is a complete moron, positively Colin Nishing himself at their 'zany' antics. He sat and watched them while giggling for the whole half time. Muppet!

Don't knock them

One of the did a fantastic wind up on the Hholie Gholie last season and the other was snogging a tasty bird outside McPhersons fish shop before the Airdrie game.

Respect:)

I can confirm that was me, just before Teenie gets in trouble :D lol

I don't think it's that black and white.

aye true, think they get a concession... I got told the fare for tigers is greeeeeaaaat!

...I'll get my coat. :rolleyes:

Archived