BBC 'Highlights'

Hearts Heritage

2nd goal miko loses it far too easily and zal and jonsson cant mark one man who gets between them. 2 goals lost form set pieces as well.

If the BBC highlights were anything like Setanta's they not show :

Utd hitting the post in the first few minutes.

Kello's great save from a one on one.

Kello's great save from a header.

Gomis hitting the bar.

We were lucky to get away with a 3-0 skelping.

We sorely need Neilson back soon to help sort out this defence which is losing a lot of goals.

And Karipidis lack of bravery illustrated by the 3rd goal where he should have been right through the player as he headed it away.

Gomis hitting the bar.

It shows the 2 times against the woodwork but not the others. It was 3-0 going on about 6 nil. But no doubt Laszlo had the perfect tactical game played in his head.

Gomis hitting the bar.

Setanta a couple seasons ago gave every game 8-10mins highlights on the full SPL, now you are lucky to get 3 minutes, when United lost at Easter Rd a couple weeks back Hibs had 2 chances and scored, Setanta showed those, our goal and one chance out of about 7-8 we had, basically a neutral would have thought it was a well deserved Hibs win.

Thank goodness for ArabZONE, ?5 a month and lengthy highlights etc.

1st goal - you could give the guy another 100 goes and he wouldnt score

2nd goal - off the post could easily have stayed out

3rd goal - deflection

Miko so nearly scored. so basically we were inches away from winning. Plus eggy didnt deserve a yellow for either challenge.

lol

The defending for goals two and three was disgraceful - so called professional players losing goals like that - they don't deserve to be paid!!!!!:eek:

Dr Ian Malcolm

First goal's a peach, fair play.

Second, the cross first of all should have been dealt with, although Kello was unlucky - got a decent hand to it and it still went in off the post.

Third was a good delivery coupled with pish marking, wouldn't blame Kello for that one.

Jonsson's 2nd booking in itsefl would have been harsh, but the commentary said it was for persistant fouling so can't really complain.

Bad day at the office all round.

That hurt watching that

The players should all just hang their boots up for good. They should be thoroughly ashamed

And I utterly despise that away top!

I think the away kit looks quite smart!

Stupid Sexy Flanders
First goal's a peach, fair play.

Second, the cross first of all should have been dealt with, although Kello was unlucky - got a decent hand to it and it still went in off the post.

Third was a good delivery coupled with pish marking, wouldn't blame Kello for that one.

Jonsson's 2nd booking in itsefl would have been harsh, but the commentary said it was for persistant fouling so can't really complain.

Bad day at the office all round.

For the third one, Karipidis headed it off the back of the United players head. It's hard to see on the TV highlights but I was sitting right in line with it.

Kello is really unlucky with the 2nd. Inches away from a top class save:o

1st goal, well...

2nd is awful awful defending. Shocking ball in and we let it bounce.

3rd either a defender should be getting to that, or Kello should be out IMO.

For the third one, Karipidis headed it off the back of the United players head. It's hard to see on the TV highlights but I was sitting right in line with it.

I thought I saw that happen, but in the replay it didnt look like it. Not at the game, the highlights I mean.

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Kello is really unlucky with the 2nd. Inches away from a top class save:o

1st goal, well...

2nd is awful awful defending. Shocking ball in and we let it bounce.

3rd either a defender should be getting to that, or Kello should be out IMO.

I thought I saw that happen, but in the replay it didnt look like it. Not at the game, the highlights I mean.

It definitely did, as I say though it's not too clear from the TV pictures.

We sorely need Neilson back soon to help sort out this defence which is losing a lot of goals.

And Karipidis lack of bravery illustrated by the 3rd goal where he should have been right through the player as he headed it away.

How many times did Robbie's mistakes lead to goals last season ? :rolleyes:

How many times did Robbie's mistakes lead to goals last season ? :rolleyes:

Not as many as people would have you think there was a comment similar to that a while ago and I did some looking and there was a couple, as happens to every player through out a season but more came through the guys on the other side. It's a bit more difficult for Robbie too as the LB's have had Berra as a regular there but there hasn't been a consistent RCB for the past year

That hurt watching that

The players should all just hang their boots up for good. They should be thoroughly ashamed

And I utterly despise that away top!

I wish we had Kilmarnock's away kit. It's ace!

The Old Tolbooth

Yeah I saw that too mate, it was one of the luckiest goals you'll ever see as the United lad didn't have a clue where the ball was, the proverbial fluke.

It happened so fast the highlights don't show it like that though.

Yeah I saw that too mate, it was one of the luckiest goals you'll ever see as the United lad didn't have a clue where the ball was, the proverbial fluke.

It happened so fast the highlights don't show it like that though.

Might have been a fluke for the third one - however no fluke about the result.

Our performance generally was abysmal. I never get carried away on the back of performances in one match, however some of the individual performances on Saturday were continuations of the form shown by them on preceding weeks. Time for a few changes I think.

Archived