Hobos v Huns ( merged threads )

3inaBednar

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hibs are making Rangers look good today.

I don't think I've seen Hibs string a decent set of passes today. MINCE! :rofl:

SURELY we can avoid defeat against that lot

Hibs are struggling without their hoofball target Colin Nish.

Riordan and Fletcher have barely touched the ball.

Is Van-Nish-telroy injured or suspended DH ?

rudi must stay
We will need to be more concerened about the Hobo's SPL position more than Rangers.

It's inevitable they'll be in the Top 2 and the Hobo's will be battling it out with us for the best of rest etc.

don't think it's inevitable at all mate. Rangers look pretty average

don't think it's inevitable at all mate. Rangers look pretty average

Your kidding yourself if you don't think the OF will finish in the Top 2 spots.

rudi must stay
Your kidding yourself if you don't think the OF will finish in the Top 2 spots.

i don't think we will but there's no harm in aiming for that

i don't think we will but there's no harm in aiming for that

Finishing 2nd is so far out of reach we'll need a telescope to see either of the OFcome May.

They may not be great but it appears you do not realise how bad we are.

rudi must stay
Finishing 2nd is so far out of reach we'll need a telescope to see either of the OFcome May.

They may not be great but it appears you do not realise how bad we are.

we're not brilliant. It's about results though, we're 3rd in the league even though we're not playing that well. Which suggests there's more to come from us

we're not brilliant. It's about results though, we're 3rd in the league even though we're not playing that well. Which suggests there's more to come from us

It suggests that the 9 other teams below us are MINCE! :rolleyes:

This is actually happening in the real world, it's not Corrie. :cool_shades:

The reality is that the police can do little when it happens en masse. They have to balance causing a riot against getting a couple of arrests which may result in fines.

The equation is more balanced when it's our small band of traditional songsmiths at Celtic Park or elsewhere. :whistling:

Davey, Doesn't need to be Celtic Park, we had our share at Tannadice yesterday. Walking to the game a few young guys wearing Hearts tops (unfortunatley) giving the Faming Song, Rule Britianna and Some other vile composition laldy. When we turned to look at them we were greeted with "what you looking at ye' Irish Barstewards". Its tough not to despair

Surely that rule counts for the OF aswell then ?

We're not playing well because we're pish. Which just highlights how pish the rest of the SPL are not how good we might be.

It's all very well being the third best team, but to be 7 points behind after less than a quarter of the campaign tells it's own story in terms of ambitions of overhauling them.

No more abuse on this thread please or infractions will be dished out.

Thanks.

Just in case I end up getting involved, Can you tell me what an infraction is ;)

rudi must stay
It's all very well being the third best team, but to be 7 points behind after less than a quarter of the campaign tells it's own story in terms of ambitions of overhauling them.

true. Which is why it's unlikely. The rest of the league though is crap so we should pick up points of them, if we do then you never know

true. Which is why it's unlikely. The rest of the league though is crap so we should pick up points of them, if we do then you never know

I admire your optimism, but there are two glaring reasons to be pessimistic:-

1. Hearts will take few, if any points off the OF in head to head games against them, making the gap widen.

2. Although likely to take a lot of points of the other 9 teams, Hearts will not take as many off them as the OF will.

I predict a 20 to 25 point gap between 2nd and 3rd this season.

• 2 weeks later...

I was looking through posts a few weeks ago and i saw some people complaining about "Secterian Songs" at Dundee United away. These Songs were not Secterian i joined in happily and had a good day.

In the Post name calling someone a "Hun" Is secterian. A hun was first called to the Irish who helped Germany in WW1.

So don't call anyone secterian when you are being Secterian.

Archived