I know its boring, but its Vlads fault,

david mcgee

Csaba is doing a great job with a bunch of players that are at best average.

The huns and tic will walk the league again despite going backwards.

The fact is all the other teams have gone backwards just as far.

Every game i have seen this year points to us being of a similar level to Inverness, Falkirk, Motherwell etc.

We have a great advantage on all the rest, a big squad but when your owner sacks a much respected figure in the dressing room before an important fixture at Ibrox you can hardly expect an above average performance.

When the team, on a decent run of form travels to Tannadice you could hope for a decent performance, but not on the back of a team waiting a fortnight to be paid.

Romanov you grip my 5h1t, gettyfu ya bassa!

The Old Tolbooth
Csaba is doing a great job with a bunch of players that are at best average.

The huns and tic will walk the league again despite going backwards.

The fact is all the other teams have gone backwards just as far.

Every game i have seen this year points to us being of a similar level to Inverness, Falkirk, Motherwell etc.

We have a great advantage on all the rest, a big squad but when your owner sacks a much respected figure in the dressing room before an important fixture at Ibrox you can hardly expect an above average performance.

When the team, on a decent run of form travels to Tannadice you could hope for a decent performance, but not on the back of a team waiting a fortnight to be paid.

Romanov you grip my 5h1t, gettyfu ya bassa!

Whilst I don't agree with the "wages being late" part, I find it difficult to argue with any of the rest of your post Dave.

Sheriff Fatman
I don't think Csaba is doing a great job.

I don't think a small section of the fans want Csaba to do any sort of job, as they won't be able to have their weekly diatribe against all things Vlad.

I don't think a small section of the fans want Csaba to do any sort of job, as they won't be able to have their weekly diatribe against all things Vlad.

Do you think Csaba is doing a "great" job ?

Personally i thinking he is doing a decent job however some glaring cracks starting to appear.

letsalllaughathobos

csaba is just another vlad puppet.

i cant seem to get my head around mole,aurdrey,karpidis (in that role)wallace, the constant 4-5-1 formation

mabye its me who has the problem not csaba.

Who knows what sort of job Csaba is doing. Perhaps he's doing his job really well. I suppose it depends on what his job is. It'd be nice to know.

Archived