Professor.Arturo

Professor.Arturo

Kello

Karapidis Zali Berra Wallace

Miko Ruben Stewart Driver (or Chesney)

Nade Tullberg

4-4-2 FFS! Now thats a good side

Lazy Larry........GTF

Mole and Glen as sub strikers, their time will come.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

It would not be hard if it was solely up to Csaba.

It's not and never will be.

We are either continuing to delude ourselves over this or we accept it.

That's the choice.

It would not be hard if it was solely up to Csaba.

It's not and never will be.

We are either continuing to delude ourselves over this or we accept it.

That's the choice.

You have ZERO evidence that Vladimir Romanov is picking the team so grow up, FFS.

Do you actually think the club cares about your signature; do you think it will make a huge big amazing difference? It won't. You're paranoid as far as i'm concerned, there's no evidence that you have to support it and i believe Csaba is picking the team.

You have ZERO evidence that Vladimir Romanov is picking the team so grow up, FFS.

Do you actually think the club cares about your signature; do you think it will make a huge big amazing difference? It won't. You're paranoid as far as i'm concerned, there's no evidence that you have to support it and i believe Csaba is picking the team.

Word. Unsubstantiated crud should be left to the window lickers at the Daily ******. And Banderson. He's a blackbelt when it comes to scheidt.

Kello

Nade Tullberg

Lazy Larry........GTF

From the players you have identified, 4 of them are not fit/injured at the moment. :rolleyes: So how exactly is he supposed to play them? I would also rather see Robbie Neilson at RB than Karapidis :eek:

Other than that I agree with you. :)

From the players you have identified, 4 of them are not fit/injured at the moment. :rolleyes: So how exactly is he supposed to play them? I would also rather see Robbie Neilson at RB than Karapidis :eek:

Other than that I agree with you. :)

Apart from Driver who else is injured/unfit?

I agree. I think Csaba is picking the team, I wouldn't agree with his team selections, but that doesn't mean they aren't his. I know that 4-5-1 was the favoured formation under previous 'managers' but it's not as if we have been up to our ears in strikers is it?

Nade - unfit

Tullberg - hasn't played in months, just back from injury

Makela - mince

Glen - injured at the start of the season, back now, much better option than Mole imo, but Csaba doesn't seem to rate him/maybe thinks he's too young

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

What a pile of deluded p*sh.

You know it as much as everyone else does that Csaba has limits in what he can do with the team.

Take your head out your butt the next time you post such drivel.

Kello

Nade Tullberg

Lazy Larry........GTF

a midfield that it would be so easy to run right through, unfortunately its all we've got

Kello

Nade Tullberg

Lazy Larry........GTF

So you want 4-4-2 in a traditional style but then you want Nade and Tullberg as your pairing despite the fact that both drop off and do there best work outside the box.Don't make sense to me the only two that look like it could work in the traditional 4-4-2 are Glen and Tullberg.

Professor.Arturo
So you want 4-4-2 in a traditional style but then you want Nade and Tullberg as your pairing despite the fact that both drop off and do there best work outside the box.Don't make sense to me the only two that look like it could work in the traditional 4-4-2 are Glen and Tullberg.

I'd like to see Glen and Tullberg paired as well. We all see the talent Gary Glen has, what none of us want is to see Glen burn, and go the same way as Elliot, he's still young, break him in over time.

When Chesney is fit, how about trying Miko up with Tullberg? (Q the Miko haters)

Kello

Nade Tullberg

Lazy Larry........GTF

That team is 4th - 5th place at best.

Time to face facts, that's the best team we have but just isn't good enough.

We had the chance to really strengthen in the summer but we didn't - why? who knows! But until we get a proven goal scorer and some real talent in the team it just isn't going to happen. :sad:

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

At present we have to hope that our home form keeps us at best in the top six, at a minimum, keeps us in the SPL.

We all want better players brought in January.

Does anyone really believe it will happen?

I'd like to see Glen and Tullberg paired as well. We all see the talent Gary Glen has, what none of us want is to see Glen burn, and go the same way as Elliot, he's still young, break him in over time.

When Chesney is fit, how about trying Miko up with Tullberg? (Q the Miko haters)

Miko has the goals in his game much more than Audrey anyway to play behind Tullberg i think.Right now i just don't think we have the combination between the front two right.Glen is young yes but he is a totally different player to what Elliot ever was and i think him playing behind Tullberg and feeding off him is better than any other combination we have when both are fully fit.

At present we have to hope that our home form keeps us at best in the top six, at a minimum, keeps us in the SPL.

We all want better players brought in January.

Does anyone really believe it will happen?

When was the last time we actually strengthened during a transfer window ?

I'd guess at about 2 - 2.5 years ago.

We had the chance to really strengthen in the summer but we didn't - why? who knows! But until we get a proven goal scorer and some real talent in the team it just isn't going to happen. :sad:

Spot on jambo191, granted its the same old names every week who have improved from last season but have also proved that they are not good enough to finish in the top three this season. Get rid of all the deadwood ie Wallace, Nade, Kingston & Mole and thats only from yesterdays line-up.

Grumpy.

Professor.Arturo
Spot on jambo191, granted its the same old names every week who have improved from last season but have also proved that they are not good enough to finish in the top three this season. Get rid of all the deadwood ie Wallace, Nade, Kingston & Mole and thats only from yesterdays line-up.

Grumpy.

Agreed. A bit harsh on Mole though. He's got it tough, as a young guy he is stuck upfront every week on his own. He needs an experienced guy beside him in a 4-4-2 formation to feed off.

One up front is negative, we all agree on that, and that formation is fine when you are up against a better side (OF for example), we need 5 in the midfield to try and take control. But all other games we should be attacking with 2 upfront.

Agreed. A bit harsh on Mole though. He's got it tough, as a young guy he is stuck upfront every week on his own. He needs an experienced guy beside him in a 4-4-2 formation to feed off.

One up front is negative, we all agree on that, and that formation is fine when you are up against a better side (OF for example), we need 5 in the midfield to try and take control. But all other games we should be attacking with 2 upfront.

Why should we play negative tactics against any team?

I watched for the first time this season a team actually take the game to arsenal last night, snuffing them out and fighting for everything to claim the win.

We should be going into games wanting to win, and believing we can do!

Now i know we don't have the players who have the ability, but surely they must be able to show abit of personality, some fight and courage!

Kello

Nade Tullberg

Lazy Larry........GTF

RB: Karapidis is not a RB, when fit, it has to Thomson until then. This is a position we need to sort out in Jan.

LB Supposedly, Oboua can play LB, I'd have him in, and wouldn't have Wallace anywhere near the team, not good enough. Until Oboua >? anyone except Wallace, who plays reserve LB?

Defence: Berra & Karapidis have proved thay can play together. Why do we always play defenders out of position? Zal, Tall, Karapidis. its not just a Vlad thing, McKenna anyone?

Mid: Jonnson in for Ruben, Kingston for Miko, give the lazy sod till Jan to prove it or go. Miko is very effective from the bench, and can't play away from home from the start.

Up front: Nade or Tulberg + Glen.

So.

Kello

Thomson (Nielson)

Berra

Karapidos

? (Oboua)

Kingston

Jonnson

Stewart

Driver

Nade or Tulberg

Glen

Nonsense, fecking drivel!!! Vlad is picking that team. There is not one manager in world fotall wh would put up with performances from players loke Larry, Mole etc!!!!

If Csaba had full control there would be no chance that these two would be playing week in week out.

In fairness We had no choice but to play mole at the start of the season due to injuries but they have cleared up now. Mole needs to be emptied IMO.

Yes there is no clear cut evidence but its clear to everyone of us that these players/Tactics are not of Csaba's doing!!!!

What a pile of deluded p*sh.

You know it as much as everyone else does that Csaba has limits in what he can do with the team.

Take your head out your butt the next time you post such drivel.

Wow. What an erudite and balanced response. Nobody has the slightest clue what "limits" Csaba has regarding the team. Except, of course, the board, Csaba and the team.

I'll ask again for proof. Not the usual idiotic logic like: "The team's not playing the kind of football that I like, so that means Vlad picked the team." Nor the ham-fisted Mystic Meg act where morons believe that their incredible sense of intuition has led them to some sort of revelation, that 2 + 2 really does make 5 and that we've been taken over by reptoids.

Chances are that you'll ignore this post, though.

Can i have some of what you are drinking:rolleyes:,if you think Vlad is not picking the team you are in cloud cuckoo land.

Captain Lithuania
Kello

Nade Tullberg

Lazy Larry........GTF

Driver and Cesnauskis are injured just now. Nade and Tullberg aren't match fit.

Because we don't have any money. I think it's no accident that the club seems to be pulling out all the stops to get the debt down.

I don't expect much to happen in January either. :sad:

Its funny how Vlad gets it tight for picking the team after a defeat but when we win.......

It's odd that isn't it? ;)

Can people stop stating as a fact that Vlad is picking the team? We don't know that.

Kello

Nade Tullberg

Lazy Larry........GTF

For Ruben read Aguiar and that's pretty much the team I would have. Possibly Glen up front with Tullberg though. As for Mole, he's had his chance, he can GTF too

Kello

Nade Tullberg

Lazy Larry........GTF

I agree that this is probably a better team than started the game yesterday - but its still an average team at best. With our current squad of players 5th place is the best we can do this season IMO - and that's being optimistic.

Kello

Nade Tullberg

Lazy Larry........GTF

Sorry, but thats NOT a good side! It is probably the best we can muster, but it aint GOOD!

IMO not one of that defence would get a game ahead of any current back 4 in the SPL, Miko and Driver cant tackle Ruben only goes back or sideways, and the improving Stewart cant do it all! Up front I believe we will finish with one of the lowest goals for in the League! (If Glen is fit why on the evidence of last season does he not play?)

Bottom half of the league beckons!

Archived