One positive from today...

Placid Casual

Good to see Bruno back in the squad - and he looked very pleased to be there. Let's face it, we really need some guile in midfield...

siegementality
Good to see Bruno back in the squad - and he looked very pleased to be there. Let's face it, we really need some guile in midfield...

I like Bruno, it'll be interersting to see if and when he gets a start.

Jambof3tornado

Surely another positive is that in Nade and Tullberg we have another pair to try up front in a 2 man attack,are you reading this Csaba I said A 2 MAN ATTACK!!!:cool:

is it too late to recall dancing boy???:o

The Old Tolbooth

I thought a major positive from today was the fact that Kello stood out like a beacon, I thought he had a superb game.

It's easy to slate the team after a woeful performance like that, but when someone plays well then it shouldn't be overlooked, Kello was magnificent today.

I thought a major positive from today was the fact that Kello stood out like a beacon, I thought he had a superb game.

It's easy to slate the team after a woeful performance like that, but when someone plays well then it shouldn't be overlooked, Kello was magnificent today.

Says a lot about the guys in front of him tbh.

I like Bruno, it'll be interersting to see if and when he gets a start.

Bruno is a quality player. Palazuelos is a quality player.

But I am not convinced they are going to play. Lazlo seems to see them only as competition for Stewart, so we persevere with the likes of Audrey, Kingston and Karipidis when better quality players sit on the bench.

The honeymoon period is well and trully over Csaba. That is 4 wins and 4 defeats with two utterly gash performances in a row. Not really good enough.

Within two weeks Tullberg and Aguair will be fit, and Driver, Obua and Cesney back. I expect a better team selection, a clearer idea of the formation, and much more threat up front.

At least with Bruno we would have someone who can take a free kick and get it on target.

A major disappointment to me this season has been the lack of chances from set pieces especially free kicks at goal.

We will need to see if he can come back to his best but if he can we might see an improvement here -- would love to see Driver also be given resp from the right areas -- he can deliver well asnd scored a few in the reserves.

Some of our current midfield demand it seems the right to to take those kicks but are not delivering . :rolleyes:

Archived