Ratings today

Coco

A hugely disappointing game. First one this season other than the Rangers game in which we were clearly the weaker side. It was 3 nil going on about 6 nil. We have been in a bit of a false position in the league with all the scraped wins.

Kello - 6 - good at coming for crosses again, no chance with 1st or 3rd, maybe should have done better with 2nd goal?

Jonsson - 6 - wasted at right back, 2 deserved bookings though

Zaliukas- 5 - weak performance

Berra- 5 - weak performance

Wallace - 5 - weak

Kingston - 2 - needs to be dropped - well done the fans (no Kingston songs and quite a few told Kingston what they thought of him)

Stewart - 7 - the pressure of trying to carry the team is now starting to tell

Karipidis - 3 - awful, this experiment has to end

Miko - 7 - well done Miko, kept the head up, unlucky with a great effort which hit the post

Ksnavicius - 1 - one good cross, should never play again for Hearts

Mole - 3 - worst game this season from him

Nade - 6 - aggression made a bit of a difference

Palazuelos - 3 - rubbish

Tullburg - 3 - too early to judge but does not look anything special

Referee - won't be a popular opinion and his manner is all wrong, but MacDonald got the vast majority of decisions spot on

Manager - what happened with Laszlo this week? No obvious signs of clowning on the touchline ...

Coco, I know its early day but what type of player does Tullberg look like he will be for us?

Not so much about his performance but more where he will play and the style?

He reminded me of Kevin McKenna up front. That sort of style.

Surely it's impossible to judge a striker when he's played no football in months and the team is 3-0 down at the time.

That is what I said - "too early to judge":)

I always though McKenna did a job for us up top. That said it was mainly because I was willing to give him a lot of lee way as he was out of position etc.

If thats what our 'star striker' is we're in trouble. Though early days, I guess.

I think he will be better technically than McKenna, but that is the sort of style of player I think.

Well then maybe you should remove 'does not look anything special' as you've judged him like that...

What did you think of him? I just gave my opinion and would not write him off after one performance given just how bad the team was (10 men is the other factor to add to those which you gave).

What did you think of him? I just gave my opinion and would not write him off after one performance given just how bad the team was (10 men is the other factor to add to those which you gave).

I wasn't at Tannadice therefore I'm in no position to judge.

Not that I would, because it's too early.

;)

Broxburn_Jambo
A hugely disappointing game. First one this season other than the Rangers game in which we were clearly the weaker side. It was 3 nil going on about 6 nil. We have been in a bit of a false position in the league with all the scraped wins.

Kello - 6 - good at coming for crosses again, no chance with 1st or 3rd, maybe should have done better with 2nd goal?

Jonsson - 6 - wasted at right back, 2 deserved bookings though

Zaliukas- 5 - weak performance

Berra- 5 - weak performance

Wallace - 5 - weak

Kingston - 2 - needs to be dropped - well done the fans (no Kingston songs and quite a few told Kingston what they thought of him)

Stewart - 7 - the pressure of trying to carry the team is now starting to tell

Karipidis - 3 - awful, this experiment has to end

Miko - 7 - well done Miko, kept the head up, unlucky with a great effort which hit the post

Ksnavicius - 1 - one good cross, should never play again for Hearts

Mole - 3 - worst game this season from him

Nade - 6 - aggression made a bit of a difference

Palazuelos - 3 - rubbish

Tullburg - 3 - too early to judge but does not look anything special

Referee - won't be a popular opinion and his manner is all wrong, but MacDonald got the vast majority of decisions spot on

Manager - what happened with Laszlo this week? No obvious signs of clowning on the touchline ...

A 3 would imply that he did something positive in the game, he didn't. There was an incident in the second half when he was breaking into space having been set up by Kingston, he took 4 poor touches with no one around him, then lost the ball and fell over. That summed up his performance. He deserves a 0 for his performance today.

portobellojambo1

Apart from Kello and Stewart I would give the rest a big fat round 0.

As displays go that was absolutely fecking shocking, they should all be embarrassed this evening to admit they are employed by HMFC.

Ksanavicius, Mole and Kingston in particular, you, all three, did the square root of sweet feck all. If picking up a salary after a performance like that doesn't bother any of you then you have absolutely no honour, or substance, whatsoever.

Guest jambomickey
Apart from Kello and Stewart I would give the rest a big fat round 0.

As displays go that was absolutely fecking shocking, they should all be embarrassed this evening to admit they are employed by HMFC.

Ksanavicius, Mole and Kingston in particular, you, all three, did the square root of sweet feck all. If picking up a salary after a performance like that doesn't bother any of you then you have absolutely no honour, or substance, whatsoever.

they should be handing there wages back! bunch of over paid under achievers

Kello - 6

Miko - 6

0 for the rest of them. (not including subs)

Again, just about spot on. I'd take Kello down maybe one mark because he didn't look as confident today, although I still admire his style and swagger.

And Miko? Apart from a couple of slips he was mature, composed, creative and involved at all times. He is now looking like a really useful player, and consistently too. I'd give him 7. MOTM.

The rest? There has to be some way of differentiating Mole and Ksana (Div.2 standard) and Kingston (disinterested) from the rest of the incompetents, so the rest get 2/10.

Kello 7 2 superb saves, maybe could have done better with second but the boy hit it from about 6yrd in front of him, i thought he did well to get a hand to it. Septembers player of the month by a country mile imo.

Jonsson 3 Struggled, but got heehaw support from Kingston.

Zaliukas 3 All over the place today

Berra 3 See Zaliukas

Wallace 1 No heart. Has he ever won a 50/50...........has he ever went in for a 50/50?

(i thought the defence were all over the place today and had to be bailed out by the woodwork/Kello, yet they played well when we went to 3 at the back............tbf though they had little support from the midfield)

Kingston 0 Lets hope any interested buyers are watching Ghana games and not ours. Not interested one bit. Cut our loses in January 1st, do not wait until the 31st)

Karipidis 2 Game passed him by yesterday

Stewart 4 Needs to transfer all that passion/fight etc to his feet. Was the first to lose it after going a goal down.

Miko 7 Never stopped trying, sometimes it never worked but he kept going, unlucky with great shot at the end. Only player until Nade came on that looked as though he could make something happen.

Audrey 3 Never stopped looking for the ball and trying but continually took the option of running into defenders.

Mole 1 Do not see anything he brings to the team.......way out of his depth at this level imo.

Nade 6 Tried to make things happen, booked for having the audocity to have the fight to win a ball for us.

Ruben 3 Done no more than ok

Tullberg 3 Got stuck in, looked interested.

If picking up a salary after a performance like that doesn't bother any of you then you have absolutely no honour, or substance, whatsoever.

Id have no problem with Vlad/Sergi/Ukio/Ubig/HBOS having a technical glitch with some players wages this week. I'd be in full favour of it actually.

Archived