Hearts Patches?

Loorimer

Does any one know were to buy (online or not) Hearts patches? I've got a maroon training top which would look quality with a (preferably) retro Hearts badge on it rather than the current ProStar logo. I've found a couple, but nothing suitable.

Cheers guys!

Does any one know were to buy (online or not) Hearts patches? I've got a maroon training top which would look quality with a (preferably) retro Hearts badge on it rather than the current ProStar logo. I've found a couple, but nothing suitable.

Cheers guys!

Ive still got a scarf from early 70's with all the patches on it.Thinking of flogging it on ebay.

Just checked out my old scarf...16 patches on it..couple of them rather unPC.....two fingers sticking up....

Here's a couple of un-pc badges for you that I've seen on my patch search. Smart as toast, if your into that!

f53.jpg

f68.jpg

Cheers guys!

Ramie (the guy who sells the scarfs etc at games) still sold sew on patches of the pre-pieman badge last season, and may well still sell them.

Ramie (the guy who sells the scarfs etc at games) still sold sew on patches of the pre-pieman badge last season, and may well still sell them.

Good shout.

Cheers for the help guys.

Archived