Saturday vs. Arabs

AyrJambo

After all the snash this week, the misleading press reports, the panic on here, the doomsday scenarios, having ( again ) to defend Hearts in the pub, I'm just looking forward to tomorrow..... hit the road at 11.30 ( ish ) drive to Dundee and watch Hearts turn over those Tannadice pretenders.

GET INTAE THEM

After all the snash this week, the misleading press reports, the panic on here, the doomsday scenarios, having ( again ) to defend Hearts in the pub, I'm just looking forward to tomorrow..... hit the road at 11.30 ( ish ) drive to Dundee and watch Hearts turn over those Tannadice pretenders.

GET INTAE THEM

I'm still swithering whether to go or not.... decisions, decisions.

I'm still swithering whether to go or not.... decisions, decisions.

Lightweight!!.............. get your e**e to Dundee you know it makes sense.

I'll be at Monkton Lodge at 11.30 if you want a lift :)

Lightweight!!.............. get your e**e to Dundee you know it makes sense.

I'll be at Monkton Lodge at 11.30 if you want a lift :)

That would have been handy, mate... though unfortunately i'm back in Livingston at the mo.

Jambof3tornado

I was trying to decide whether to go or not,and have decided after a toss of a coin that the boy and me will be there!!! Come on the mighty JT's!!!

Me and my mates decided we would head up to the City of Discovery (LOL) and see what we have to offer. I have only been at home games this season and have been impressed with the possession style football we have been playing, cos we aint seen that for a few years! Looking forward to it think we may score a few today as they have been pretty much awful this season. And might catch a glimpse of our saviour Tullberg, oh god please let him be good.

Where do all the hearts fans drink?? And we will see you there!!

That would have been handy, mate... though unfortunately i'm back in Livingston at the mo.

Well I hope you stayed in Livingston because the gutless performance from Hearts today was painful. Some nice scenery on the way up though.

To the others on the thread at least it was only Dundee and not Aberdeen!

Archived