Swedish women go mental on motorway (merged threads)

blondejamtart

the bit that baffled me at the end was when they said one of them got sentenced to 'one day in prison' - WHAT THE FECK IS THE POINT IN THAT!?

"Sentenced to a day in prison" for assault. What's the point?

I'd like to think it was a sexy Swedish prison where they could all set about each other with flat-packed sex toys.

This story was inserted into the main six o'clock news this evening, without any background explanation about where the incident occurred, why the women were walking along the central reservation in the first place and what prompted their behaviour. We got told they were Swedish, presumably for the titillation factor.

Turns out it was just a sensationalist way of advertising some traffic cop/motorway show later on this evening.

Typical BBC. Cheap and nasty. I object to the TV tax.

I'd like to think it was a sexy Swedish prison where they could all set about each other with flat-packed sex toys.

They must have edited out the second half of the video by the time you watched it...

This story was inserted into the main six o'clock news this evening, without any background explanation about where the incident occurred, why the women were walking along the central reservation in the first place and what prompted their behaviour. We got told they were Swedish, presumably for the titillation factor.

Turns out it was just a sensationalist way of advertising some traffic cop/motorway show later on this evening.

To be fair it was fairly newsworthy regardless of where on the M6 it happened and they never really got to the bottom of the reason for the bizarre behaviour other than suggesting possible involvement of drugs

The Old Tolbooth

I just love the way your mind works :D

So do I. Accordingly, I have sold my television. Life's far better without it!

The Mighty Thor

A good argument that living in the near dark for 6 months of the year does strange things to the mind.

A pair of mentalists.

Yet without it your avatar would probably be of something else. :rolleyes:

Good spot!

But the clip... how mental is that? I'm going to have to re-think my "Scandinavian Sisters" fantasy.

**** i wish my partner would suggest doing that, were often at a lose end for stuff to do.

obviously she can go first.

and yeah she is swedish

Good spot!

But the clip... how mental is that? I'm going to have to re-think my "Scandinavian Sisters" fantasy.

Yeah, I was going to name the thread something like "hot Swedish blondes in action" just for a laugh! :cool:

Yeah, I was going to name the thread something like "hot Swedish blondes in action" just for a laugh! :cool:

That would have had a big viewing record!

There's nothing like a carefully placed pair of inverted commas to get folks' attention:

Blonde, Leggy Swedish Sisters in Crazy "Lane-Jumping" Action - you won't believe your eyes.

Like a true gentleman I wouldn't have manhandled them,I'd step aside and let them pass.:rolleyes:

Nutcrackers!As long as the motorists/truckers were o.k. then let them get on with it.

alwaysthereinspirit
Haha thats amazing.

Swedish birds - Sexy AND mental. :)

Would have been better if they were hit by a Volvo truck and not a Mercedes.

Have to feel sorry for the driver though.

Yet without it your avatar would probably be of something else. :rolleyes:

I'm operating on a rolling avatar basis at the moment. The blatant contradiction in my post may well have disappeared by the time you read this!

The full, unedited footage is on YouTube (sorry, don't have the exact link) - it's even more shocking!

If you do a search for traffic cops - swedish twins cause mayhem on motorway, you should find it.

Should have just let them take it head on then!

If they were trying to comit suicide, why have they not managed to do it by now?! Typically gave up after 1 attempt?!

Seems one of them has been accused of murder. They may have been trying to commit suicide after the fact. And it seems that when one of them was released from custody, she allegedly went on to make another suicide attempt by jumping off a bridge.

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P2-16462190.html

http://www.thisisstaffordshire.co.uk/news/Stab-accused-wheelchair/article-341915-detail/article.html

Suicide pact, for sure.

Made a right arse of it though.

What they really should have done was to jump from a flyover.

That from personal experience? ;)

A thread abour Swedish birds. 37 posts and not one is a pic of a Swedish bird. I am starting to think JKB is a homo heaven. Get a grip guys !!

0,,5759440,00.jpg

2007_11_13_sweden.jpg

sbt.jpg

suck-bottle.jpg

elinnordegren.jpg

cute%20swedish%20chicks.jpg

Archived