Does Vlad go on Kickback.

Munch

Send me your best work, I'll see if I can get you a foot in the door.

Thanks for the offer.

But I may struggle to find anything suitable.

:)

It was difficult to tell Cigaro, I did help a couple of them actually find their way to the site (after eventually getting there myself, not as easy as at home) but I didn't hang around to watch if they actually logged on. Couple of the younger lads were definitely just viewing, and there was something on the board that obviously tickled them as they were chuckling away at something.

Probably the Clum threads, they were a good chuckle.:4_1_72::av-1001:

Seymour M Hersh

Of course he gets reports on what's we are talking about on here he may even look at it himself though I am not sure how well he reads English (I certainly believe he can understand the spoken word moderately well) You only have to think bck to CPR and all his moles on a previous incarnation of JKB trying to sell his "vision" to us. Now whether Vlad pays any attention, is influenced by, is angered by or agrees with subjects discussed on here is impossible to answer.

The Mighty Thor

If he reads this as a sense check on his popularity or the progress his regime are making then he's going to be a very disappointed man.

I'm quite sure there are people on here, possibly even just viewing, reporting back on things to the Romanov team.

If they are reading then i think you are a shower of see you next Tuesday's. :)

200milesfromgorgie

Well'we' seem to know whats best with regards to tatics and formations. So you think if they did read it then they would listen to the people who waste there days on here, use the depths of knowledge and turn Hearts into an unbeatable footballing force!

Seymour M Hersh
If he reads this as a sense check on his popularity or the progress his regime are making then he's going to be a very disappointed man.

I'm quite sure there are people on here, possibly even just viewing, reporting back on things to the Romanov team.

Might explain his absence from Tynecastle over the last few months.

I "BELIEVE" that there is one poster who would love to be Vlads patsy,bitch,mole,whatever.

On the contrary, it would be amazing if the club did not have people on here.

I wasn't around on JKB at the time, but I'm led to believe there were "plants" on here during the Pieman's reign. Why should Romanov be any different - especially since he grew up under the Soviet system in which propaganda and informing were part of everyday life. Not having his own people on here would be looking a gift horse in the mouth. It's the perfect medium through which to launch smear campaigns on current and former players and managers, not to mention the "disloyal and ungrateful" fans themselves.

As to the question of payment, I'm not sure. Whether the reward is in readies or just an occasional sniff of Rodney's Calvins, I've no idea.

More dafties than daffys I suspect.

I don't doubt that people associated with the Club do visit the site along with a number of journos.

Whether they view it as having the same importance as those who regularly post on here is a different matter altogether.

If, however, they see JKB as representative of the entire support, I would be concerned.

Two elements of the JKB community give me concerns about the representative nature of JKB.

Firstly, the majority of posts are by a relatively small number (myself included) of contributors who appear to have a considerable amount of free time available for the purpose of on-line debate. Contrast the log-ins you will see on a "man of the match" poll with the names that crop up thread after thread after thread.

Secondly, there is the barely literate group that are very obviously only here for a (usually successful) wind-up.

JKB needs to seen for what it is - a forum for some of the Hearts support. Its original value to me, at least, was in providing "fanzine" type information for those interested in the club. Information that is now very much less visible.

There is a worrying grandiosity in the air when we start to get "up ourselves" about it's importance or relevance.

The People's Chimp
On the contrary, it would be amazing if the club did not have people on here.

I wasn't around on JKB at the time, but I'm led to believe there were "plants" on here during the Pieman's reign. Why should Romanov be any different - especially since he grew up under the Soviet system in which propaganda and informing were part of everyday life. Not having his own people on here would be looking a gift horse in the mouth. It's the perfect medium through which to launch smear campaigns on current and former players and managers, not to mention the "disloyal and ungrateful" fans themselves.

As to the question of payment, I'm not sure. Whether the reward is in readies or just an occasional sniff of Rodney's Calvins, I've no idea.

It was utterly outrageous at the the end of the pieman's tenure and in the run up to the club shutting the original KB down. Badger and his ilk, beattie communications etc. I'd love to be able to go back and look at some of the stuff that was posted around then.

And regarding current haw haws, well, he's not the most subtle is he.

I'm intrigued by the alleged requests made by the club with regard to certain members presence on here. A PM would be most appreciated.

And regarding players, well i've heard about one who supposedly, posts, on occasion. I'm not sure of the veracity of the claim, but no reason to doubt it.

On the old Kickback, there was a poster called Bruce who was relentlessly positive about the move to Murrayfield. He was generally considered to be one of CR's PR men but denied it. However, he ceased posting the day that CR sold his shares.

There was another poster who stopped posting the same day. She claimed to be female but went under the name of Oor Wullie. She put forward more balanced views, including a suggestion of rebuilding Tynecastle with the pitch turned 180 degrees. Curiously, Oor Wullie made a brief reappearance on Kickback a few months later, now claiming to be male!

Badger was generally assumed to be Calum Lancastle, a large shareholder and supporter of the move to Murrayfield. My recollection is that he didn't reappear on Kickback when it resurfaced after being removed from the official website by CR.

Vlad's PR people pay people to post anti-vlad rants that are so transparently illogical and badly thought out that they make it easy to characterise all his opponents as ill informed and economically illiterate.

FACT

Archived