Does Vlad go on Kickback.

Munch

Seriously does anyone think that Vlad or any of his colleagues read the posts on this site. ?

We all know the press do , But do the people that matter ie the players, staff, or any of Vlads staff ?

Maybe even Clum?

Thoughts.:band2:

Seriously does anyone think that Vlad or any of his colleagues read the posts on this site. ?

We all know the press do , But do the people that matter ie the players, staff, or any of Vlads staff ?

Maybe even Clum?

I'm sure players are told not to, but I wouldn't doubt the fact that Hearts employees may, to guage opinions and feelings, then completely ignore them.

Undoubtedly.

He will look occasionally, he will also have threads brought to his attention by his dudes that read this place all day.

Maybe even Clum?

Yes he does or someone does it for him,I'm sure it was G Foulks who said he did.

marshallschunkychicken

Vlad spends a lot of time on kickback.

He also enjoys watching Family Guy, and listening to the Charlatans.

:unsure:

:laugh:

Is it possible he is actually a member and actually participates or even starts any of the threads he could be undercover.

I think he is doing a good job and if you all wait and give him a chance he will deliver the goods.:rockon:

Playing Wierdo ,thinking of Rodders.

Is it possible he is actually a member and actually participates or even starts any of the threads he could be undercover.

I think he is doing a good job and if you all wait and give him a chance he will deliver the goods.:rockon:

brownnose.jpg

I'd wager a good number of them read Kickback.

I would be very, very surprised if any of the senior management didn't.

In fact they all do.

FACT.:eek::):mad::P

siegementality
I would be very, very surprised if any of the senior management didn't.

In fact they all do.

FACT.:eek::):mad::P

To what end? I've yet to see anything at Hearts that might have been brought about by anything posted on here. If they do read it, they ignore it that's for sure.

I'm reassured to hear that he has frequent contact with Korobotchup and Angel.

Billy the Jambo

He has been here over 3 years unfortunately and he has delivered feck all .He doesnt deserve any chances he has turned the club into a laughing stock .He and his cronies should feck off back to Lithuania and take all his crap players with him.If the mad one does read kickback i hope he reads this or if one of his lackies is reading this i cant really say what i think about the mad one otherwise i would be barred from here but he is a f********** ^^^^ and a b*******i hope he gets the message

portobellojambo1
To what end? I've yet to see anything at Hearts that might have been brought about by anything posted on here. If they do read it, they ignore it that's for sure.

They do not encourage the players to use JKB, but some of them do, and they do view some of the things posted on JKB with a certain amount of disbelief, but the club do monitor it regularly.

Guest jambomickey
They do not encourage the players to use JKB, but some of them do, and they do view some of the things posted on JKB with a certain amount of disbelief, but the club do monitor it regularly.

is that a fact or your opinion mate?

portobellojambo1
is that a fact or your opinion mate?

It is fact, unless their opinions/practices have changed in the last few months, which I would seriously doubt.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

They ALLEGEDLY paid people to spread positivty. Allegedly.

The club allegedly requested certain users to be banned from JKB.

Allegedly mind.

100% Accurate!! No if's,but's or maybe's.....:cool:

Guest jambomickey

Allegedly mind.

if that's true then that's a disgrace! imo i would doubt that would be true though

Allegedly mind.

Maybe they should have also told them they would be more effective if they were subtle about it...

;)

scott herbertson
if that's true then that's a disgrace! imo i would doubt that would be true though

Can't be - the place would be empty

;)

On the contrary, it would be amazing if the club did not have people on here.

I wasn't around on JKB at the time, but I'm led to believe there were "plants" on here during the Pieman's reign. Why should Romanov be any different - especially since he grew up under the Soviet system in which propaganda and informing were part of everyday life. Not having his own people on here would be looking a gift horse in the mouth. It's the perfect medium through which to launch smear campaigns on current and former players and managers, not to mention the "disloyal and ungrateful" fans themselves.

As to the question of payment, I'm not sure. Whether the reward is in readies or just an occasional sniff of Rodney's Calvins, I've no idea.

Allegedly mind.

Surprised you need all the "allegedly"s. The people who run JKB could easily confirm or rubbish these claims...

Surprised you need all the "allegedly"s. The people who run JKB could easily confirm or rubbish these claims...

They could confirm the second part. I'm not sure how they would go about confirming the first part.

They could confirm the second part. I'm not sure how they would go about confirming the first part.

I'm not sure if they could even confirm the second part.

KB has changed hands since it happened.

I dunno if it's true. Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest though.

J.T.F.Robertson

I wonder who their propagandists are in Robbos, Stratties, the Tynie Arms, the BMC, the Mill, and the Diggers? :eek:

Be mindful of what you say. (drink will be no defence)

Allegedly mind.

Someone accused me of that once.

I thought they were just lunatic conspiracy theorists but maybe they'd heard the same rumours you had.

:ph34r:

All I'd heard about was the PR company who were caught out on here a few years back pre-Romanov.

So when/how did the penny finally drop that Robinson had arseholes on here posting on his behalf?

Didn't have internet back then as I actually had a decent social life, then got married :(.

Morbid curiousity?

If he did 'log-on' he couldn't possibly understand what we are all debating etc as he doesn't speak English.

Allegedly.

But he might enjoy all those baby pictures we see.

portobellojambo1
I can state that a number of players read Kickback -- 2 of whom I know and indeed have read it whilst I was logged in.

When I was on my way to Belfast for the Glentoran match I was sitting in the internet place (almost described it as a cafe) at Edinburgh Airport. There was me, and 5 Hearts players, all either logged into or viewing the same site, this one.

When I was on my way to Belfast for the Glentoran match I was sitting in the internet place (almost described it as a cafe) at Edinburgh Airport. There was me, and 5 Hearts players, all either logged into or viewing the same site, this one.

Were they logged IN though?

portobellojambo1
Were they logged IN though?

It was difficult to tell Cigaro, I did help a couple of them actually find their way to the site (after eventually getting there myself, not as easy as at home) but I didn't hang around to watch if they actually logged on. Couple of the younger lads were definitely just viewing, and there was something on the board that obviously tickled them as they were chuckling away at something.

It was difficult to tell Cigaro, I did help a couple of them actually find their way to the site (after eventually getting there myself, not as easy as at home) but I didn't hang around to watch if they actually logged on. Couple of the younger lads were definitely just viewing, and there was something on the board that obviously tickled them as they were chuckling away at something.

Name them!

Or PM me please! :P

Commander Harris
Someone accused me of that once.

I thought they were just lunatic conspiracy theorists but maybe they'd heard the same rumours you had.

:ph34r:

All I'd heard about was the PR company who were caught out on here a few years back pre-Romanov.

pah, who hasn't been accused of being on the payroll?!

:D

Archived