Travis Tonight

milky_26

It'll be interesting to see if it'll be better than it was as GIG.

A mate from work played there as support for Idlewild a couple of weeks back. He said it's a very nice venue and he thinks it'll be a success.

I'm heading there 2 weeks on Sunday to see my mate Carl's band. Might try and catch The Charlatans too if the budget can stretch to it.

A mate from work played there as support for Idlewild a couple of weeks back. He said it's a very nice venue and he thinks it'll be a success.

I'm heading there 2 weeks on Sunday to see my mate Carl's band. Might try and catch The Charlatans too if the budget can stretch to it.

Your mate Carl? As in DPT???

If so, then i ******* love you.

Your mate Carl? As in DPT???

If so, then i ******* love you.

Unfortunately he's not my real mate, but I have met him as you'll see from my avatar. Much to the annoyance of one of my mates that decided afer buying his train ticket that he couldn't afford to come down to London a couple of months back!

Unfortunately he's not my real mate, but I have met him as you'll see from my avatar. Much to the annoyance of one of my mates that decided afer buying his train ticket that he couldn't afford to come down to London a couple of months back!

Excellent, mate.

I was about to try and blag some tickets from you. Just wait 'til 2009.. the year of the Libertines reform. BELIEVE. :laugh:

Excellent, mate.

I was about to try and blag some tickets from you. Just wait 'til 2009.. the year of the Libertines reform. BELIEVE. :laugh:

I'd never normally approach anyone and ask for a photo but I couldn't pass up the chance with Carl.

That would be amazing if they did but I'm not holding my breath. Maybe one day though!

that would be Chutes then? pretty good.

Gig was amazing! Travis know how to play a proper rock gig still got it. The new material sounds really good back to Good Feeling style at last! what about that cover?? classic!

The Venue is Top notch can't wait to get back stage when D.P.T come to town one perk of knowing the support act :cool:

There are some really good gigs coming up at The Picture House hopefully it keeps up the top notch talent!

Gig was amazing! Travis know how to play a proper rock gig still got it. The new material sounds really good back to Good Feeling style at last! what about that cover?? classic!

The Venue is Top notch can't wait to get back stage when D.P.T come to town one perk of knowing the support act :cool:

There are some really good gigs coming up at The Picture House hopefully it keeps up the top notch talent!

Not a Travis fan but they were superb. The Picturehouse has the potential to be a top venue.

that would be Chutes then? pretty good.

Seeing as we're all bragging, I also know someone in Chutes. Seemed to go quite quiet for them following T so I was pleased to hear they had got the Idlewild support slot.

I'm looking forward to checking the Picture House out, which I would imagine I will when The Charlatans appear.

The Acoustics are top class mate. the whole place reminds me of the ABC2 in glasgow but with a Balcony aswel. gonna be a really good venue!

The Acoustics are top class mate. the whole place reminds me of the ABC2 in glasgow but with a Balcony aswel. gonna be a really good venue!

thats exactly what i thought, the one major problem is only having one bar which is not the biggest

also some lassie was sick right in front of me as travis were about to come on, so there was a hole in the crowd where all the vomit was

Thought the sound mixing was poor at times

How does it look as an actual club?

GIG was fecking awful so I hope they have changed it.

I agree mate, i was in GIG a few times and it was gash.

Apparently a lot of folk have de-camped from Citrus to TPH on a Saturday night and i've heard it's meant to be pretty good.

Somebody mentioned them doing Evol there on a Saturday which would be cool as it's by far the best night on in Edinburgh.

I agree mate, i was in GIG a few times and it was gash.

Apparently a lot of folk have de-camped from Citrus to TPH on a Saturday night and i've heard it's meant to be pretty good.

Somebody mentioned them doing Evol there on a Saturday which would be cool as it's by far the best night on in Edinburgh.

It's the same DJ's.

Archived