Anybody up for boycottin the next home game if romanov isnt payin up?

kyle_ferguson10

Must be some size of a cover to get that fat git under it.

the fat finn has a cunning plan to try to deflect the mess he has made of things at fester road by posting crap on this site.:bravo:

Seriously, this is how kids talk and write these days. It's incomprehensible nonsense to anyone over 21.

I'm 21 and it is impossible.

I cant understand text speak or abbreviated words at all.

And I=a

I'm = am.

ma = my

etc etc does my head in. Its not even shorter, its simply wrong.

the fat finn has a cunning plan to try to deflect the mess he has made of things at fester road by posting crap on this site.:bravo:

So who's your pick for Vlad then,loads to choose from.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
I'm 21 and it is impossible.

I cant understand text speak or abbreviated words at all.

And I=a

I'm = am.

ma = my

etc etc does my head in. Its not even shorter, its simply wrong.

Bsikly the gy'z a tool hoo needz 2 gt home B4 blu petr starts

if any one boycotts the game due to players wages not being paid in on time is not right in the head why no get behind the team and show them no matter what we wont them at he club playing (fine not all of them) but come on get a grip

:107years:i think evryone should boy cot the game on saturday so it prves to romanov that we are behind the boys and they deserve there money. c'mon if u worked your arse off all week and you're boss turned round and said no ure not gettin paid and he done it for a month would you tay with him?

D-. Your parents must be proud.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
D-. Your parents must be proud.

It's like some Di Vinci Code message.

Put all the letters together and it spells out - can'twaitforgrangehill

Bit daft using your own name Kyle.Is your dad still refereeing?

Info for all other kb,ers.Kyle is a wee lad from Tranent who didn,t get many Standard Grades.He is a Jambo tho..

Ross High first class education ;)

better sticking with the team in the meantime kyle,let the number crunchers worry about the money and keep supporting the players, would be my advise m8...........................:fing10:

portobellojambo1
:107years:i think evryone should boy cot the game on saturday so it prves to romanov that we are behind the boys and they deserve there money. c'mon if u worked your arse off all week and you're boss turned round and said no ure not gettin paid and he done it for a month would you tay with him?

If this is an example of what modern day education is doing to young Hearts fans one can only wonder at what delights a 10 year old Hibernian fan could throw together.

And the answer to your question is no, one will not be participating in a boycott of the fixture at Tannadice, one will indeed be in attendance as one should be.

u abvusly dunt wurk

or u wud no it hepins al the time

Lets assume, as another poster has stated, that this guy is indeed aged 10 or 11 wouldn't that make the adults in here more pathetic than the person they're hurling insults at?

I know, why don't we all flame some 10 year old kid on the internet and then we can all sit back and revel in the fact we've managed to firmly outwit a 10 year old with witty retorts.

If people seriously think he's a youngster then why the feck are you even bothering to reply in the first place?

now now kyle, no need to get your social worker involved

I thought boy cot was and old English cricket bloke?

nah - The wife beating Yorkshire batting legend spelt his name the same way as Captain Charles Boycott, the Irish landowner who was ostracised by his tenants and thus coined the eponymous word.

"boy cot" I think is a phrase used to describe George Michael's favourite night time urban activity....

ahem...

The People's Chimp

Oh dear, it really isn't difficult to understand. In fact if you claim "it's impossible to understand..." then really, I'd tender that it's you who has the problem....

As for his proposal, however, what a load of crap.

No need for boycotting the game.I havent been paid today due to a 'technical hitch' at the bank.All staff have been given cash instead.The funny thing is my boss was ribbing me about hearts not paying staff.

coatbridgejambo

:hobofish:the son of bit*h obviously thinks were as thick as him.we can spot a hobo as far as the eye can see

:hobofish:the son of bit*h obviously thinks were as thick as him.we can spot a hobo as far as the eye can see

Although he's apparently not a Hobo, but a young lad. Another poster knows him apparently.

Maybe get your eyes checked;)

if any one boycotts the game due to players wages not being paid in on time is not right in the head why no get behind the team and show them no matter what we wont them at he club playing (fine not all of them) but come on get a grip

Only coherent post on this whole thread, well said (I think).

Captain Lithuania
Does the number in your user name relate to your age because you certainly write like you are 10

I think a 10 year old has a better understanding of grammar than that.

Archived