Anybody up for boycottin the next home game if romanov isnt payin up?

kyle_ferguson10

kyle_ferguson10

:107years:i think evryone should boy cot the game on saturday so it prves to romanov that we are behind the boys and they deserve there money. c'mon if u worked your arse off all week and you're boss turned round and said no ure not gettin paid and he done it for a month would you tay with him?

i think evryone should boy cot the game on saturday so it prves to romanov that we are behind the boys and they deserve there money. c'mon if u worked your arse off all week and you're boss turned round and said no ure not gettin paid and he done it for a month would you tay with him?

Can we have that again in English?

i think evryone should boy cot the game on saturday so it prves to romanov that we are behind the boys and they deserve there money. c'mon if u worked your arse off all week and you're boss turned round and said no ure not gettin paid and he done it for a month would you tay with him?

l o l

:eek:

Either you are p'ssed or you have a keyboard problem.

Willing to debate it if you make a better job of things to start the debate.

your post is full of innacuracies and i dont mean your spelling.

no one told the players they werent being paid,

and as far as reports go the players are payed weekly.

Billy the Jambo
:107years:i think evryone should boy cot the game on saturday so it prves to romanov that we are behind the boys and they deserve there money. c'mon if u worked your arse off all week and you're boss turned round and said no ure not gettin paid and he done it for a month would you tay with him?

Does the number in your user name relate to your age because you certainly write like you are 10

OMG!!!! They're getting more illiterate by the second.

How old is the OP? I'd guess about 6.

Feck off :hobofish:

I think he is attempting to say :

"Anybody up for boycotting the game on Saturday?"

It isnt his fault they dont teach spelling in leith schools, fecking HOBO. They really are out in force just now.

Does the number in your user name relate to your age because you certainly write like you are 10

I think what you actually mean is 01 :hobofish:

We're away to United on Sat, a great game to boycott.

Can we not launch that hobo?

try checking his next thread....not even discreet about it little scroat!!!

HOBO ALERT!!! WARNING!!

3 DAFT posts now...none of which made any sense, and whats more none even remotely true...

Add that to your c.v. and send it to the Daily Record.It's a shoe-in,mate.:)

No, I think thats his IQ, not his age. I'll also make a guess that his real names Deek, age about 25

Deeks got to have something to do now that he,s banned from every club in Edinburgh :P

What gets me is that the OP started a thread calling for us to 'boy cot' (whatever that means) a game unless Romanov pays the player's wages several hours after it was confirmed that the wages had been paid.

Get with the program Hobo fud.

Chad Sexington

retard.jpg

Bit daft using your own name Kyle.Is your dad still refereeing?

Info for all other kb,ers.Kyle is a wee lad from Tranent who didn,t get many Standard Grades.He is a Jambo tho..

The People's Chimp

That's it! Brilliant! let's get behind the team!

107 years etc...

NO. But I think you should boycott evry game in the future. Go away and never come back you silly, silly wee boy.

So show that we are behind them by not being there????

Dusk_Till_Dawn
:107years:i think evryone should boy cot the game on saturday so it prves to romanov that we are behind the boys

Playbus is starting

Lets assume, as another poster has stated, that this guy is indeed aged 10 or 11 wouldn't that make the adults in here more pathetic than the person they're hurling insults at?

I know, why don't we all flame some 10 year old kid on the internet and then we can all sit back and revel in the fact we've managed to firmly outwit a 10 year old with witty retorts.

If people seriously think he's a youngster then why the feck are you even bothering to reply in the first place?

Well for those of you who are going to boycott this weekends game ,why not get down to the Pans to watch giant killers Preston Athletic take on gala in the Scottish cup,cheap as chips to get in.

Guest jambomickey
Well for those of you who are going to boycott this weekends game ,why not get down to the Pans to watch giant killers Preston Athletic take on gala in the Scottish cup,cheap as chips to get in.

no hearts fan will be boycotting this weekends game or any other game for that matter

Cot is the give away!!!

Is a "boy" cot the same as a "girl" cot?

I must admit I find the use of words like "arse" from an infant still in nappies a bit disturbing!!!

There are similarities to Lord of the Flies in this thread.

Leave the lad alone.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Lets assume, as another poster has stated, that this guy is indeed aged 10 or 11 wouldn't that make the adults in here more pathetic than the person they're hurling insults at?

I know, why don't we all flame some 10 year old kid on the internet and then we can all sit back and revel in the fact we've managed to firmly outwit a 10 year old with witty retorts.

If people seriously think he's a youngster then why the feck are you even bothering to reply in the first place?

I don't think he's 10 or 11 I just think he's a ****.

Which he is.

Byker Grove's up next.

Archived