Kids football/coaching

future is maroon

future is maroon

Does anyone know of any venues that carry out weekly or regular football coaching for 10 year olds anywhere around the Gorgie area?

I have had a look at websites for Pitz Powerleague, World of Football (Corn Exchange) and Edinburgh Leisure at Saughton but had no joy.

I realise Hearts do courses during the school holidays etc but I was hoping there was other coaching courses out there too that would also be a bit cheaper.

Thanks.

Does anyone know of any venues that carry out weekly or regular football coaching for 10 year olds anywhere around the Gorgie area?

I have had a look at websites for Pitz Powerleague, World of Football (Corn Exchange) and Edinburgh Leisure at Saughton but had no joy.

I realise Hearts do courses during the school holidays etc but I was hoping there was other coaching courses out there too that would also be a bit cheaper.

Thanks.

My son goes to football training at Riccarton every Saturday morning, its ?20 a month which is reasonable. The session is 9.30-10.30 am, the coaches are really good with the kids.

letsalllaughathobos
My son goes to football training at Riccarton every Saturday morning, its ?20 a month which is reasonable. The session is 9.30-10.30 am, the coaches are really good with the kids.

can you just turn up or do you need to book.

Thanks.

my son plays for hutchie vale under 9,s but they also train with the under 10,s. hutchie are based at fords road which is just the other side of saughton park. they train every monday night at broomhouse primary school where you pay just ?3 per week you also play a game on a sunday morning against other under 10,s ie dalkeith,loanhead,salvesen etc etc. i could give you the number of tam smith who runs hutchie if you want. just pm me and i will give you it.

chester copperpot

My son plays with a certain SPL team every week, and gets trained by them every week too.

I get paid ?20 per week to take my son to the training, so I guess I'm in the right business.

That was a joke BTW. The club charge nothing for the parents, hence why I let him go.

My son plays with a certain SPL team every week, and gets trained by them every week too.

I get paid ?20 per week to take my son to the training, so I guess I'm in the right business.

That was a joke BTW. The club charge nothing for the parents, hence why I let him go.

You'd exchange ?20 a week for letting your son play for Celtic?

Andy, have a word.

just about every night of the week there's a load of young lads training on harrison park in polwarth/shandon - think it must be north merchie. usually look well organised training sessions to be fair and the times i've passed the coaches seem to have a good craic with the players, not the pretend alex ferguson types who get enjoyment out of shouting and screaming at kids. their clubhouse is on watson crescent, don't know their number though.

Archived