Got My Tickets Today For Easter Road

jambotony

Did anyone else but their tickets for Easter Road on the 19th?? I booked 2 today after getting the 'Special Email'

C'mon The Jambo's !:107years:

Did anyone else but their tickets for Easter Road on the 19th?? I booked 2 today after getting the 'Special Email'

C'mon The Jambo's !:107years:

Yeah 4 picked up today.

Cannot wait for this one. :107years::107years::107years:

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Heard nowt either as new season ticket holder

What number to you call to create aforementioned havoc?

whats the script for normal ST holders

surely there will be some sort of chance for us to apply before the public sale but no mention on the site.

any ideas?

if you dont have enough loyalty points its general sale on Mon 6th Oct.

Away games are all done on pts, nothing to do with ST status. You get 20 for being a ST but if you dont top that up by attending away games then you wont be priority.

I have a season ticket and have been to all away games this season. I recieved a letter yesterday saying that I would be able to book tickets as of today.

got 2 tickets today,wanted 6.we had 3 season books between us but they would only give 2 tickets.the ticket office told us we had wait for the public sale and we will all be split up.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

got 2 tickets today,wanted 6.we had 3 season books between us but they would only give 2 tickets.the ticket office told us we had wait for the public sale and we will all be split up.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

we were entitled to 12 tickets but took 7. went into the thicket office with everyones Ref Numbers. If they all have over 55 loyalty points you will be fine.

...and will all be sitting together

we were entitled to 12 tickets but took 7. went into the thicket office with everyones Ref Numbers. If they all have over 55 loyalty points you will be fine.

...and will all be sitting together

we all should have been over 55 points,but another major cockup by the ticket office.:eek:

Nucky Thompson
anyone know what bus goes into that horrid area of edinburgh?
Loads depending on where you're coming from.

I have a season ticket and have been to all away games this season. I recieved a letter yesterday saying that I would be able to book tickets as of today.

You should be able to buy them through Account Manager via the offical site. You need to set this up yourself initially though.

I bought 1 adult and 1 child last night online. No card fee or no postage.

Very impressed.

Anyone with any idea of where I can find a seating chart of "That Place Doon Leith Way" Got my tix this morning, in row GG was just wondering if thats the back of the lower section or front of upper

Cheers

You should be able to buy them through Account Manager via the offical site. You need to set this up yourself initially though.

I bought 1 adult and 1 child last night online. No card fee or no postage.

Very impressed.

Cal, Is the child ticket for your wee man who has been known to sing "Hibees Are Gay" oot the car window ;)

6 tickets bought today. Biggest game in the fixture calendar as far as I'm concerned. Can't understand why anyone would want to miss it.

Anyone with any idea of where I can find a seating chart of "That Place Doon Leith Way" Got my tix this morning, in row GG was just wondering if thats the back of the lower section or front of upper

Cheers

It's upper. Double lettered rows = upper.

It's upper. Double lettered rows = upper.

Are you sure ? I "THOUGHT" that I remembered some of the double letters were at the rear of lower but could be completley wrong (as is usual) So are you thinking first row of upper is AA ?

Cheers Mate

Cal, Is the child ticket for your wee man who has been known to sing "Hibees Are Gay" oot the car window ;)

I wept with pride the first time he sung it.

:107years:

Are you sure ? I "THOUGHT" that I remembered some of the double letters were at the rear of lower but could be completley wrong (as is usual) So are you thinking first row of upper is AA ?

Cheers Mate

It definately starts off with single letters and works its way up, I'll try and find my ticket from last season cos we were in the front row Upper last time round.

For anyone who's even slightly picky about where they sit, get yourselves to Tynie, or even phone them. I'm just back from the TO and the guy asked me where I wanted to sit, upper or lower, and then front/middle/back so you can pretty much choose your view.

:107years:

Just sorted it out with the TO. They hadn't added my Ibrox and Falkirk tickets.

I'm to go down tomorrow and grab the tickets.

Delighted!

Got mine yesterday morning as well........bring it on, nothing better than a good derby day.

Also received someone elses tickets yesterday, so if you are in Bathgate and a strange man came to your house and handed your tickets to your Mrs. yesterday, it was me..!!.

Loved it when she said "Thnaks for bringing them round , You guys always look after one another"........:)

got e mail last week.

Nice and easy to appy online and got them in post today.

Well done hearts, i have a ST and attended 6 away games last year plus 1 so far this year.

Pts make prizes, what do pts make ????????

Does anyone know how do you link your loyalty points to your account manager.

Been trying to get tickets for the hibs game after recieveing my letter but cant get them on the phone or online cos my account doesnt match my loyalty points.

Was on the phone for 20mins and they dont know.

Jambof3tornado
i think it is 55 because i have about 50 and i missed out on the special email:(

starting wednesday I believe they are contacting those with 49-54 points.

If ticketmaster get their fingers out their arses they may have updated how many points I have and will get contacted also!!!:(

Archived