Maroon flare at Fester

Gershwin

Was that the one set off after Paul Hartley's equaliser (2005?) and a hobo wrote into the EEN saying his 8-year-old son was in tears because he thought it was a fire?

I think so. It was around that time. The Diddy Record would have called it firesetting no doubt.

Was that the one set off after Paul Hartley's equaliser (2005?) and a hobo wrote into the EEN saying his 8-year-old son was in tears because he thought it was a fire?

Wee puff.

:biggrin:

Nelly Terraces

Wee puff.

:biggrin:

Indeed. Age is no excuse. Hobo ******.:P

Sexton Hardcastle

Was it not a grey flare that went off? Or am i thinking of a different game. Unless thats the way it looked after it burnt out from the bottom tier

I am sure someone will be mad enough to buy one for the game.

What is the offence that you would get done for if your were caught with one off these??

Sexton Hardcastle

Id guess banned from the ground for a few years? Maybe a charge?

Criminal Law (Consolidation) (Scotland) Act 1995

Warning: It is an offence, punishable by law, for any person to enter, or attempt to enter, the stadium:

1. Whilst in the possession of a controlled container, which is or was capable of holding liquid and which if thrown was capable of injury to another person, or any other prohibited articles (such as cans, bottles, flasks, fireworks or flares).

2. Whilst in possession of alcohol.

3. Whilst drunk.

I'm sure it was guys from Dalkeith that 'let' it off.

The Hearts end was bouncing after that.

GORGIE

he sure is and he is also the guy that was involved in that flag going missing at the british legion in dunfermline;)

the one in the gorgie stand created a great atmosphere!!!!!!

let one off in fester road

That's section N.

Gavsy Van Gaverson
I saw maroon flares go off at least twice at Tynie in the 06-07 season.

One of them came from The Wheatfield Stand as it was my wee brother's mates. The other was in Section N as pictured above.

he sure is and he is also the guy that was involved in that flag going missing at the british legion in dunfermline;)

SCUNNER.ssssssssshhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:107years:

I let off some Maroon smoke bombs at the 4-4 League Cup game up at Dens years ago.

Followed by the comical scenes of stewards running along with old school kettles trying to put them out.

I let off some Maroon smoke bombs at the 4-4 League Cup game up at Dens years ago.

Followed by the comical scenes of stewards running along with old school kettles trying to put them out.

adi can you get a few for tannadeatchy this saturday that'd be top bombing;)?

Jambo, Goodbye

Then Paul Hartely jumped over the hoarding and gave ME a Hi-5 as he ran past :107years:

Still have the pic that appeared on Heartsfc.co.uk afterwards with me going clearly mental haha

That was a good day out, roll on the 19th October!!!

Id guess banned from the ground for a few years? Maybe a charge?

Criminal Law (Consolidation) (Scotland) Act 1995

Warning: It is an offence, punishable by law, for any person to enter, or attempt to enter, the stadium:

1. Whilst in the possession of a controlled container, which is or was capable of holding liquid and which if thrown was capable of injury to another person, or any other prohibited articles (such as cans, bottles, flasks, fireworks or flares).

2. Whilst in possession of alcohol.

3. Whilst drunk.

It would be worth it.

Could be this one...

Looking at that I can actually understand why an 8 year old child may think there was a fire and became upset.

OOPS technophobe alert.

Please refer to Janbo1874's post for the photo up the page a bit

Id prefer a more permanent approach. Everybody smuggle in some maroon paint and a piant brush and paint your seats at half time... And stand for the second half. Hmmm never thought this through.

Archived