Deans the return ?

Munch

The wee man is not short of a bob or too, is it just possible he is hovering around in the background waiting to pounce and prize us from the clutches of Vlad.

Stranger things have happened at sea.:pray:

The wee man is not short of a bob or too, is it just possible he is hovering around in the background waiting to pounce and prize us from the clutches of Vlad.

In short.............No

Got a bob or two as you say but not the kind of money we need to get out this. Man-managed about as good as Pieman in Vlad's reign.

I sincerely hope not.

It's his and McGrails fault that we are in this mess in my opinion. They were quick enough to take Romanovs money.

Can't see them hurrying to give him it back.

Ah, the same Deans who resigned from the board when times were tough.

Still, at least his money isn't linked in anyway to the property market.

...whooops.

Ah, the same Deans who resigned from the board when times were tough.

Still, at least his money isn't linked in anyway to the property market.

...whooops.

You are right he sold up in April this year oops just before the downturn he seems to have a knack of getting out when the price is at its highest.:eek:

bet the guy who bought his company is having a few sleepless nights.:mad:

You are right he sold up in April this year oops just before the downturn he seems to have a knack of getting out when the price is at its highest.:eek:

bet the guy who bought his company is having a few sleepless nights.:mad:

My point is that this is the guy who threw his toys out the pram over the SMG money. It would be interesting to see what he'd have done in the current 'crisis'.

Bottom line is that Dean's doesn't (presumably) have the cash to come to Hearts rescue and unless he has the ability to Jedi mind control a UK bank into taking-on our debt, we're struggling.

My point is that this is the guy who threw his toys out the pram over the SMG money. It would be interesting to see what he'd have done in the current 'crisis'.

Bottom line is that Dean's doesn't (presumably) have the cash to come to Hearts rescue and unless he has the ability to Jedi mind control a UK bank into taking-on our debt, we're struggling.

Do not under estimate the power of the wee man, he is a wolf in sheep's clothing, ill keep this answer short and sweet.

Billy the Jambo

Was he not proved right about SMG,s money he didnt want pieman to take it .They fell out about it and he resigned .I dont think he will have the funds to buy the mad one out but maybe he knows a few folk that would be prepared to form a consortium to buy him out .Lets fecking hope so

Was he not proved right about SMG,s money he didnt want pieman to take it .They fell out about it and he resigned .I dont think he will have the funds to buy the mad one out but maybe he knows a few folk that would be prepared to form a consortium to buy him out .Lets fecking hope so

May the force be with him.

Jam Tarts 1874

Deans and Robinson only just had enough dough to buy Mercer's shares, neither of them had any money to take the club forward. I don't see Deans having the cash to make any difference.

I don't understand why so many people want to keep looking backwards for solutions. We now have a decent manager, a good crop of young players, some good players on their way back from injury, a reducing debt and 4 wins out of 6. Some people are just not happy unless they are having a good moan.

Francis Albert
Was he not proved right about SMG,s money he didnt want pieman to take it .They fell out about it and he resigned

The problem wasn't taking SMG's money. It was spending it unwisely, which Deans left CPR to get on with.

Deans a good example of someone local with an interest in the Hearts but nowhere near enough cash. When will folk wake up to the fact that there is no-one out there and accept that it is Vlad or Admin (or both!!)

jamboinglasgow
Do not under estimate the power of the wee man, he is a wolf in sheep's clothing, ill keep this answer short and sweet.

I would agree that e is a wolf in sheeps clothing, but it is not a good thing. He doesn't have the money (though he likes to think he does) he likes to stroke things up. We dont need him at the club again, should stay clear as he is not of benefit to hearts despite what he makes people think.

The problem wasn't taking SMG's money. It was spending it unwisely, which Deans left CPR to get on with.

CPR Wasted all the money, and got paid handsomely to do it. If Deans was to return with a syndicate of serious cash rich investors id trust his judgment a lot more than i would The Pie Mans, there is no doubt that Deans is very well connected, and has the passion and interest to be a hands on man.:kickhat:

Archived