Fraser Wishart Sticks His Nose In AGAIN!

basher161

to be fair, his quotes there seem very fair.

I don't have a problem with his quotes, in fact they are quite good. I just don't like how he always squirms out of the woodwork to stick his nose in at tynecastle.

http://sport.scotsman.com/sport/Fears-growing-as-Hearts-.4520724.jp

How come you never hear his name when other clubs have 'issues'?

Enough of the "everyone is against us" nonsense please.

Can we not just judge each article on its merits rather than writing it off as anti-Hearts?

I don't have a clue what's going on at Hearts but I'm not into the whole "everyone is against us" view.

Enough of the "everyone is against us" nonsense please.

Can we not just judge each article on its merits rather than writing it off as anti-Hearts?

I don't have a clue what's going on at Hearts but I'm not into the whole "everyone is against us" view.

See post #3

J.T.F.Robertson
I don't have a problem with his quotes, in fact they are quite good. I just don't like how he always squirms out of the woodwork to stick his nose in at tynecastle.

Maybe we give him/them more cause than most?

He's the Union rep what do you expect him to do?

Commander Harris

isn't it his job as head of the SPFA to "stick his nose in" with such things.

Geoff Kilpatrick

I don't like Wishart but I am actually quite pleased reading that. He seems pretty optimistic the matter will be resolved.

See post #3

I don't pay attention to everything at other clubs so I wouldn't know if he talks about other clubs.

Surely he should be commenting on us not paying the players wages regardless of the circumstances?

So where is Wishart when a professional footballer in Scotland is getting booked regularly for feck all ?

I would have more respect for a guy who was standing up for victims of pash poor refereeing in Scotland and whose livelihood suffers as a result.

So where is Wishart when a professional footballer in Scotland is getting booked regularly for feck all ?

I would have more respect for a guy who was standing up for victims of pash poor refereeing in Scotland and whose livelihood suffers as a result.

I suspect that depends on Miko coming to him for assistance.

Could have sworn I saw and heard Wishart when Motherwell, Livvy and Dundee went into administration. :rolleyes:

Bang on - the guy is just doing his job. The OP is suffering from advanced paranoia !

Could have sworn I saw and heard Wishart when Motherwell, Livvy and Dundee went into administration. :rolleyes:

He was also in ther papers a lot when Gretna went through there 'technical glitch'

Guest jambomickey
Bang on - the guy is just doing his job. The OP is suffering from advanced paranoia !

spot on! the guy is there to look after the players interests

Well done Fraser Wishart, KEEP sticking your nose in, help the Hearts player all you can, great article, perfectly fair. The only reason he gets invovled at Hearts is - what other club in the SPL have currently not paid the wages, answer none, no reason for his involvement

I don't understand what you mean. Whenever I've read about other Scottish clubs in situations like this (eg Gretna, Dundee, Livingston...) you ALWAYS hear Wishart's name. As players' union rep it would surely be alarming if he didn't bother his arse to get involved?

WIth players not getting paid Wishart SHOULD be here - it's his job. I think he seems to be quite positive that it will be resolved so it actually puts my mind at ease a bit - also if one of the other threads is to be believed then if the players were considering strike action over the unpaid wages, his positive comments suggest to me that the Players Union would probably not recommend it.

I think this makes his presence here a good thing.

Monsieur Maroon

:eek::eek: Sorry, but thats a lot of rubbish

Spitonastranger
Maybe we give him/them more cause than most?

No it is just that they dont investigate or highlight problems at other clubs with such vigor:sad:

I really dont see what the problem is here. As the players union cheif it is his job to get involved in issues such as this. If my employer never paid me or anyone else I would expect our union rep to get involved - thats what I pay union subs for.

As for not getting involved in other clubs - I remember him being very involved at Gretna last season - are there any other occasions you are thinking of where player or players welfare (Wisharts remit) have been an issue and Wishart has not been involved?

"Hearts have assured the players that they are getting paid and that's the end of it for the moment," said Wishart.

What is so bad about that?

As a union rep he should only be getting involved if a member of staff from the affected club has asked him to represent them or find out the approiate information (no Hearts player has done that) not to jump on a publicity seeking exercise to please is paymasters at the GFA and the daily ******

Two points on the subject my pay was wrong last week as well, funnily I was told it was a technical hitch and would be sorted out by next week.

Also if I was thinking of depositing a large amount of money in a bank I think that hbos would be the last on my list and if I had to I would wait for the storm to blow over or at least get assurances the bank would not fold and that I would lose my money.

Good on you Mr Romanov a very sensible move in the current climate

Jambof3tornado
isn't it his job as head of the SPFA to "stick his nose in" with such things.

If players ask him to stick his nose in then yes,but if no one has asked him to get involved he should keep the hell out of our affairs!!!:mad:

he is as wee joaby and we should all take his quotes as laughable, just teh same way we used to laugh at him when he played for Murderwell

MacDonald Jardine
he is as wee joaby and we should all take his quotes as laughable, just teh same way we used to laugh at him when he played for Murderwell

How about when he played for us?

The paranoia on here is unbelievable.

Union rep supports members due wages shock!

As a union rep he should only be getting involved if a member of staff from the affected club has asked him to represent them or find out the approiate information (no Hearts player has done that) not to jump on a publicity seeking exercise to please is paymasters at the GFA and the daily ******

Two points on the subject my pay was wrong last week as well, funnily I was told it was a technical hitch and would be sorted out by next week.

Also if I was thinking of depositing a large amount of money in a bank I think that hbos would be the last on my list and if I had to I would wait for the storm to blow over or at least get assurances the bank would not fold and that I would lose my money.

Good on you Mr Romanov a very sensible move in the current climate

How do you know that no player has approached him? From the article it appears to me that as he approached CO and CO responded to him that he was taking action as a result of a request from member/members of the PFA employed at Tynecastle. I would find it astonishing if not one Hearts player had contacted Fraser Wishart about the situation.

Archived