Loyalty points on Ticketmaster

suzie_preston

Since the start of Hearts using Ticketmaster the loyalty points have been wrong, I have been querying this with both Hearts & Ticketmaster as my account says I have 136pts but it should say 160pts, the ticket office has confirmed this but for some reason everytime they correct my account Ticketmaster takes the points away again.:rolleyes:

The ticket office is aware that other peoples totals are also wrong & are trying to sort it out.

Points were carried over from the last 2 seasons to give you your totals :)

if you want a ticket for any hearts game this season you will get 1. especialy with 136 points

Yes we got our Hibs tickets last Thursday no problems, I just thought I would let other's know the points situation so that if they think their points are wrong it's worth arguing just incase there's a mistake & the points are needed to buy tickets for Hibs game.

Since the start of Hearts using Ticketmaster the loyalty points have been wrong, I have been querying this with both Hearts & Ticketmaster as my account says I have 136pts but it should say 160pts

How do you check loyalty points?

I have been trying to do this for 2 years now and no one ever tells me at the ticket office.`

I cant see any link when i sign in on ticketmaster.

How do you check loyalty points?

I have been trying to do this for 2 years now and no one ever tells me at the ticket office.`

I cant see any link when i sign in on ticketmaster.

Go on to the Hearts website, click on Tickets then My Account Manager then sign in using the user name & pin number that Hearts sent out at the start of the season.

If you don't know your user name or number you can email Hearts & they will send it to you.

Your Loyalty points are at the top of your Profile page.

If you don't agree or want to check the total the ticket office can open your account on their system & show you what games etc you have been credited points for since the Loyalty Points started, hope this helps :)

portobellojambo1

This sort of follows on from an earlier thread, will be interesting to see how mine changes, if indeed it does. I missed two away games over the course of the last two seasons plus have been at them all this season and have amassed 88 points and it looks as if it should be around 200 (ish).

However, as long as I get a ticket for every match then whoever has got my other points can hang onto them.

Go on to the Hearts website, click on Tickets then My Account Manager then sign in using the user name & pin number that Hearts sent out at the start of the season.

If you don't know your user name or number you can email Hearts & they will send it to you.

Your Loyalty points are at the top of your Profile page.

If you don't agree or want to check the total the ticket office can open your account on their system & show you what games etc you have been credited points for since the Loyalty Points started, hope this helps :)

I can login but cant see any profile page?

20 I think.

And the loyalty points covers the last two seasons?

If that's the case then they haven't even given me points for both of my season tickets let alone any other matches.

Just found it. Cheers for the help guys.

I am astonished to find that i only have 42 loyalty points!:eek:

Have had season ticket for years. Have been to every game so far this season. Last season i went to both Gretna away, Aberdeen away, Inverness away, ever single old firm match and Hibs away as well as many more away games.

This was the same the season before last.

I find this paltry sum completly insulting.

HMFC are a joke football club and shouldn't bother running such schemes as they are quite clearly so inaccurate.

My brother lives and goes to Reading matches and they have an outstanding ticketing system in place for both season ticket holders and non-season ticket holders where they all have a points card which gets swiped everytime tickets are purchased. Points are then added to the card which build up by going to more and more games.

But this just puts HMFC to utter shame and the fact that when buying certain tickets you have to speak to some muppet in England to order them. Cheap labour! HMFC dont give a **** about there supporters!

I dont think all your loyalty points get carried over after the season ends... cause im sure i read something saying that you would only get 10% of the loyalty points that you accumulated from last season carried over as a thank you!!

Found the link that tells you about:

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Prices/0,,10289,00.html

scroll down to the section on hearts loyalty points

portobellojambo1
I dont think all your loyalty points get carried over after the season ends... cause im sure i read something saying that you would only get 10% of the loyalty points that you accumulated from last season carried over as a thank you!!

Found the link that tells you about:

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Prices/0,,10289,00.html

scroll down to the section on hearts loyalty points

I get the impression HMFC have, for lack of a better expression, totally ballsed it up. Using my own total of 88 I think for this season I have racked up 2 for Ibrox, 4 for Hamilton and 4 for Falkirk, plus 20 for my ST = 30. Which means I have carried forward 58 points, and I know I did not have 580 loyalty points for last season.

My account manager says I have none. As in 0 loyalt points. This cant be at all the case. What a mess. I'll call them on Thursday - just in time before armageddon on Friday.

:(

I've got 22. The only reason I don't have more is because my mates usually get my away tickets for me - I guess this has kind of back fired!

I just tried logging in but cant mind password. tried the email me my password bit but it then says the email is does not match an account on the system. So try to register and it says my email is already in use. Now locked out :sad:

I emailed the ticket office last night asking if my loyalty points total was correct. Surprise surprise... Yes you guessed it it it was wrong. My total on TM was 51. Hearts have my total at 76.

What a farce

letsalllaughathobos
WTF!! I haven't missed a ****ing game (other than hull) and i have 24 ****ing points.

Edit: called hearts im on 48

i have the same problem who did you phone at hearts.

letsalllaughathobos
WTF!! I haven't missed a ****ing game (other than hull) and i have 24 ****ing points.

Edit: called hearts im on 48

i have 24 and i have been to every game even hull.

i also have took my son to all games and got 2 season tickets.

i will need to phone them tomorrow, what a surprise we have a system that does not work what a bag of s***e.

Jambof3tornado

I have been told that the points I gained last season havent been added and that they cant do anything about it. Bag of w**k!!:mad:

According to the points total in ticketmaster i have 24????? been to both hamilton and Falkirk and have a season ticket,Most away games for the last 2 Season but i still get an email about Hibs tickets, Think they need to invent another system.

If I log into TM with my e-mail address as the user name and the password HMFC gave me - I have 58 pts.

If I login using the number and password I was given in the e-mail - I have 30 points.

Who knows how it all works!

They're saying i have 28 LP's. What a bloody farce.

The only game i've missed this season is Hamilton Accies. Last season i missed 5 games over the whole season. God only knows what is going on at the TO, but it's a joke.

Since the start of Hearts using Ticketmaster the loyalty points have been wrong, I have been querying this with both Hearts & Ticketmaster as my account says I have 136pts but it should say 160pts, the ticket office has confirmed this but for some reason everytime they correct my account Ticketmaster takes the points away again.:rolleyes:

The ticket office is aware that other peoples totals are also wrong & are trying to sort it out.

Points were carried over from the last 2 seasons to give you your totals :)

Think I've missed 2 games in total since the loyalty points scheme started and I'm on 56 points, are you having a laugh???

I did stop putting in applications towards the end of last season as we werent going to sell out anywhere but I should still have more than that!!!

:sad:

Think I've missed 2 games in total since the loyalty points scheme started and I'm on 56 points, are you having a laugh???

I did stop putting in applications towards the end of last season as we werent going to sell out anywhere but I should still have more than that!!!

Exactly the same as me.

But it doesnt matter about applying for tickets. When buying tickets over the phone the points should still have been added.

Sexton Hardcastle

Ive lost 2 loyalty points since tuesday. I was on 22, now on 20. I should be on 42 after speaking with the TO. Have sent an email for them to fix it.

Jambof3tornado
Ive lost 2 loyalty points since tuesday. I was on 22, now on 20. I should be on 42 after speaking with the TO. Have sent an email for them to fix it.

They sent me an email to say they had added for the last falkirk game but they have in fact taken the points off my total!!!!

Hi Knoxyjambo

I havent missed a single game either home or away, pre season and all european games since the loyalty points started, but still not sure if all points have been added yet?

Before they started using Ticketmaster you could check each individual game you went to yourself and check your point's were added, I have also pointed this out to Hearts :rolleyes:

As I said previously the ticket office is aware of the situation, it isn't their fault it's ticketmaster that carn't get their act together :eek:

Personally I think Hearts should go back to the old system and have told them so and I think the more people that complain about this useless system the sooner they will realise it's not going to work.

Apart from the points it doesn't even let you pick the seat you want or buy groups of particular seats together :mad:

Jambof3tornado
Hi Knoxyjambo

I havent missed a single game either home or away, pre season and all european games since the loyalty points started, but still not sure if all points have been added yet?

Before they started using Ticketmaster you could check each individual game you went to yourself and check your point's were added, I have also pointed this out to Hearts :rolleyes:

As I said previously the ticket office is aware of the situation, it isn't their fault it's ticketmaster that carn't get their act together :eek:

Personally I think Hearts should go back to the old system and have told them so and I think the more people that complain about this useless system the sooner they will realise it's not going to work.

Apart from the points it doesn't even let you pick the seat you want or buy groups of particular seats together :mad:

I have sent several stinkers of emails to complain,as its a complete farce,eyet the ticket office claim only 20 complaints have been received!!!

portobellojambo1
I have sent several stinkers of emails to complain,as its a complete farce,eyet the ticket office claim only 20 complaints have been received!!!

I think that may be a reflection of the fact it has been reasonably easy to get tickets for HMFC's away games over the last couple of seasons Jambof3tornado. If the team continues to pick up steady points, or indeed goes on a crazy winning streak, tickets for away games may become more difficult to purchase, then more people may be prone to complain if the reason they are missing out is because their Loyalty Points total is incorrect.

The Hibs game is obviously different, it is one everyone would like to go to if they can, the 20 complaints they have received may all be this week.

Jambof3tornado
I think that may be a reflection of the fact it has been reasonably easy to get tickets for HMFC's away games over the last couple of seasons Jambof3tornado. If the team continues to pick up steady points, or indeed goes on a crazy winning streak, tickets for away games may become more difficult to purchase, then more people may be prone to complain if the reason they are missing out is because their Loyalty Points total is incorrect.

The Hibs game is obviously different, it is one everyone would like to go to if they can, the 20 complaints they have received may all be this week.

Aye,you are probably right. I wont take my 11 year old to old firm games so the only time we have a bother getting tickets is when we are playing well and every bugger wants to go to fester road!!!

Just wish they would go back to the written application process. I feel we have missed out on tickets due to the t/o messing up our points and not contacting us to buy hibs tickets already. Fingers crossed they will sort this out ASAP.I wont rest till I have a grubby little ticket in my sweaty hands!!!

i checked mine last week when i got the email for hubz tickets and had 87 although i've no idea how they came to that number. I've had a home season ticket for over 25 years and in 06/07 also had an away one and went to euro ties home and away, 07/08 went to every away game and this season went to every away game so far si i sent an email last night to query the points. I've checked my points at work this morning to discover that i now only have 32. WTF is going on? Is anyone else having the same problem?

online is currently only showing 08/09 pts, that 32 will be 20 for ST and the rest for away games at Rangers 2, Hamilton 4, Falkirk 4 and i'm guessing you have bought Hibs so 2 for that.

Pts are from 07/08 and 08/09 only.

online is currently only showing 08/09 pts, that 32 will be 20 for ST and the rest for away games at Rangers 2, Hamilton 4, Falkirk 4 and i'm guessing you have bought Hibs so 2 for that.

Pts are from 07/08 and 08/09 only.

cheers delboy, i wondered WTF was going on.

did you buy Hibs tickets yet? how easy is it all?

My mate took mine, his emails and his sons letter to TO and bought them on Wednesday morning without any bother to make sure we all got seats together.

Archived