UBIG statement

Ryan Gosling

A spokeswoman for UBIG insisted that the club's finances are "in the best shape they have been for five years". Club debt was last reported in excess of ?36m, since when UBIG has overseen a ?12m debt-for-equity swap.

So there you go.

A spokeswoman for UBIG insisted that the club's finances are "in the best shape they have been for five years". Club debt was last reported in excess of ?36m, since when UBIG has overseen a ?12m debt-for-equity swap.

Few :) that is a relief :cool:

Didn't think I was too worried about it all, but having read that and PTBCal's thread a massive sign of relief has been released.

It may start building up again though.

Can't decide if it's a good thing that I'm going on holiday on Friday or not.

Didn't think I was too worried about it all, but having read that and PTBCal's thread a massive sign of relief has been released.

It may start building up again though.

Can't decide if it's a good thing that I'm going on holiday on Friday or not.

Why not? Unless you were planning a lavish round the world trip costing ?20-30 million, I don't think it will matter if you leave the country for a wee spell.

Why not? Unless you were planning a lavish round the world trip costing ?20-30 million, I don't think it will matter if you leave the country for a wee spell.

Oh alright then :rolleyes:

how the feck can a piece about hearts players non payment of wages turn into a bit about rangers not being in europe.

Scottish football section in a national paper.

how the feck can a piece about hearts players non payment of wages turn into a bit about rangers not being in europe.

It takes great skill.

:)

So hbos wont let them extend the 100,000 overdraft ,i wonder if hearts get the ?35 letter for going over drawn .

If every Direct Debit failed for each players wages that's a load of ?35's !!

Can we still apply to get them back ?

J.T.F.Robertson

That's good news, but what about theirs? :rolleyes:

That's good news, but what about theirs? :rolleyes:

Exactly ;)

Am I right in thinking 2003's debt was around ?17m?

It wouldn't be an unreasonable estimate of the current level

Back of the envelope calculation

?36m

-?12m share issue

-?10m (ish) player sales

+?5m losses

=?17m

It wouldn't be an unreasonable estimate of the current level

Back of the envelope calculation

?36m

-?12m share issue

-?10m (ish) player sales

+?5m losses

=?17m

=?19m

;)

It was actually 774 today. Closest was 776.

I always wondered if you went on that show and were registered dyslexic, could you just make any old sh*t up with the letters and still get points? :P

I always wondered if you went on that show and were registered dyslexic, could you just make any old sh*t up with the letters and still get points? :P

Email the show and ask...

Fair comments.Sure they also said on Friday that they would be paid on the Monday and it's not just the players,also Tynecastle staff employees.:P

portobellojambo1
they're hardly going to say we're in trouble though are they..

As a marketing strategy I don't think making such a statement would receive much support from management level.

It would certainly brighten up News at Ten though.

QUESTION - "Can you tell us how your company are doing"

ANSWER - "We're fecked, totally fecked, zip all candy, goosed, buggered,

up s h i t creek without a paddle".

Easy. The sports editor of the Guardian wants to put in two pieces on Scottish football (Hearts & Rangers) but a combination of pressing English stuff (for his main target audience) and the lay-out designers only leaving him with one text box to work with would no doubt ensure that he tag what he considers to be the "secondary" Scottish story on to the lead. Hence the Rangers bit directly follows Hearts'. Alternatively, he may have been a few lines shy when putting in the Hearts bit that he got someone to dig up the Rangers piece to ensure that said text box was full.

Am I right in thinking 2003's debt was around ?17m?

When the Pieman left we were approx ?22m in debt.

In regards to debt we are no further forward in reducing it as we are probably around ?22m in debt as things stand.

Interesting thing is that how does this affect the redevelopment - as on Monday I heard that we were close to getting approval.

The Mighty Thor

In regards to debt we are no further forward in reducing it as we are probably around ?22m in debt as things stand.

Interesting thing is that how does this affect the redevelopment - as on Monday I heard that we were close to getting approval.

I think it's time to face up to the fact we don't have a pot to **** in and in light of the fact we cannot pay our staff salaries any talk of stadium re-development is a mitty-esque flight of fancy.

The key thing was always financing for the development.

A failed wage run at Hearts doesn't necessarily affect the financing for the development.

But it would put a lot of minds at rest if Hearts were to actually explain where they think the financing for the development is to come from.

Archived