Sergi's in Town

PTBCAL

And he means business.

He is adament it is a Bank f up and can prove it.

Regardless if it's true or not he is here and people will be paid - hopefully creditors too.

Please don't waste your time telling me TO get my head out of the sand etc... I am only posting this for the many decent fans who want an update and care for this club.

Goodnight :)

And he means business.

He is adament it is a Bank f up and can prove it.

Regardless if it's true or not he is here and people will be paid - hopefully creditors too.

Please don't waste your time telling me TO get my head out of the sand etc... I am only posting this for the many decent fans who want an update and care for this club.

Goodnight :)

He better do more than that....

He needs a process in place to ensure that this doesnt happen again, creditors get paid in time in the future and that whole of the financial side stays out of the press, players minds and fans minds for some time.

He better do more than that....

He needs a process in place to ensure that this doesnt happen again, creditors get paid in time in the future and that whole of the financial side stays out of the press, players minds and fans minds for some time.

Better hoping to win the CL - more chance of this.

Better hoping to win the CL - more chance of this.

I understand we and most clubs have a history of that but it seems like our process's need severely looked at, to ensure these issues dont keep raising their heads.

I understand we and most clubs have a history of that but it seems like our process's need severely looked at, to ensure these issues dont keep raising their heads.

Football clubs overspend on their football teams & players - they spend more money more quickly than they bring it in ....... make the team cheaper in line with club income is the long term answer ..... but that won't be a popular solution at many football clubs.

jamboinglasgow

have met sergi a few times, he knows his stuff and he will bang heads to get things done. He is the Vlads right hand man and knows how to get things sorted.

have met sergi a few times, he knows his stuff and he will bang heads to get things done. He is the Vlads right hand man and knows how to get things sorted.

He must get so much practice.

I don't know where this trust for Sergi comes from.

His loyalty is with VR and not with Hearts.

He proved that when he voted for Burley to be sacked.

scott herbertson

Neither do i really. he jsut comes across as trustworthy when he speaks

I think a lot of Hearts problems could have been avoided with good communication between VR and local staff. sergi seems to me someone who communicates well.

jamboinglasgow

trust me that if you ever met him face to face and talked to him for 5 mins you would realise he knows eveything to do with finance. the football side probably not but he is a excellent banker who knows finanace.

Neither do i really. he jsut comes across as trustworthy when he speaks

I think a lot of Hearts problems could have been avoided with good communication between VR and local staff. sergi seems to me someone who communicates well.

Sergi is certainly a great communicator.

Other than that........

?

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

It's basically because he speaks English and he doesn't absolutely disgrace himself, ala Rodney.

trust me that if you ever met him face to face and talked to him for 5 mins you would realise he knows eveything to do with finance. the football side probably not but he is a excellent banker who knows finanace.

I couldn't care if he craps gold.

His loyalties are with VR and not Hearts.

I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw VR.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I agree.

****ed off with all the folk at Hearts to be honest. Every single one.

It's basically because he speaks English and he doesn't absolutely disgrace himself, ala Rodney.

That's about the size of it.

Even if his loyalties do lie first and foremost with Vladimir, then by default they lie with Hearts too. Having this much speculation about the state of your businesses is no good in the current economic climate and there will be people with absolutely NO interest in Hearts insisting that things are fixed - and quickly too.

That reassures me.

scott herbertson

lol

But that is still better than what we have had before

Surely if he crapped gold he would be a vauable guy to have on board if these rumours are true...

Even if his loyalties do lie first and foremost with Vladimir, then by default they lie with Hearts too. Having this much speculation about the state of your businesses is no good in the current economic climate and there will be people with absolutely NO interest in Hearts insisting that things are fixed - and quickly too.

That reassures me.

For Sergies loyalties to be defaulted from VR to Hearts it would have to be the case that VR's loyalties first and foremost lie with Hearts.

I very much doubt if that is the case Redm.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

He's a spineless *******. He's as full of bull**** as the rest of them.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/h/heart_of_midlothian/4230683.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/h/heart_of_midlothian/4163213.stm

Cracking negative spin once again.

Is anything in the post incorrect Dr B ?

I wasnt commenting on that.

I simply congratulated you on seeing the negative in the situation so eloquently.

I wasnt commenting on that.

I simply congratulated you on seeing the negative in the situation so eloquently.

I don't see any positives in Sergi.

Do you ?

Jeesus... You should post with a health warning....

I don't see any positives in Sergi.

Do you ?

If he is here to sort out the finances or at least put the minds of the staff at ease, then thats a positive.

And its even a positive irrespective of how the situation came about.

If he is here to sort out the finances or at least put the minds of the staff at ease, then thats a positive.

And its even a positive irrespective of how the situation came about.

I don't see a positive in another VR puppet coming to town.

He talks as much crap as VR,

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Why ?

Did I post something that was incorrect ?

You aren't allowed to post anything negative.

What do you think this is? A forum for debate or something?

I have to say I don't know why the fact Sergi is here now seems to means good news to everyone, in fact i'm worried it's more a confirmation that bad stuff is in the offing (but that's just my own feeling). As the face of Hearts he'll take good news or bad - and spin it accordingly.

Nobody can debate the point I made as it's 100% true and everyone knows it.

So rather than attempt to argue the point - I becomes the target.

Thankfully I can handle it.

:)

scott herbertson
Nobody can debate the point I made as it's 100% true and everyone knows it.

So rather than attempt to argue the point - I becomes the target.

Thankfully I can handle it.

What point though DH

No one is arguing his loyalty is to VR

I don't expect him to do anything without VRs say so. However we have a problem and we need a good communicator to be involved.

If Hearts are going bust I don't want to hear it as speculation I'd like the facts and quickly

If things are ok I don't want some poor communicator fumbling their way throught he message

I trust Sergi to communicate what's going on well - don't you think we neeed that?

It was only a short time ago people were bleating about the club not communicating

Some folk aren't in the least bit interested in debate. They have an agenda and every post is about pressing that agenda home. It is just impossible to be perennially dubious and negative about everything whilst posting 20 times on every thread saying the same things and still maintain any sort of an openness to discussion and debate.

There are a few posters on here who are simply propagandists who are so addicted to spinning everything as doom and gloom that they literally bombard the MB with posts. They who shout most, shout loudest and even when we're all bored to tears with reading their opinons to the extent that we know what their posts say from just seeing the familiar avatars, they batter us all to the point where we just start not to care. Isn't that irony - when those who profess constantly to have fears for the club and a deep-seated love for it but cannot ever look past their own misery, make the rest of us blase to the point where issues like today's don't rock my boat at all...

Where does fan apathy come from? Well it's just as much these guys' fault as Vlad's IMHO. I'm serious, they should at least provide Prosac or Valium to the rest of us as they are on a constant literary downer...

What point though DH

No one is arguing his loyalty is to VR

I don't expect him to do anything without VRs say so. However we have a problem and we need a good communicator to be involved.

If Hearts are going bust I don't want to hear it as speculation I'd like the facts and quickly

If things are ok I don't want some poor communicator fumbling their way throught he message

I trust Sergi to communicate what's going on well - don't you think we neeed that?

It was only a short time ago people were bleating about the club not communicating

If we were going bust this week we wouldn't see a UBIG employee for dust.

Sergi has spoken on many occassions before - there is actually a couple of links on this thread somewhere - and if you read them you will cringe.

He says what he's told to say and no more.

If we were going bust this week we wouldn't see a UBIG employee for dust.

Sergi has spoken on many occassions before - there is actually a couple of links on this thread somewhere - and if you read them you will cringe.

He says what he's told to say and no more.

I for one would still like to hear it.

It would also be nice for once to hear it without every word being judged and dismissed, prior, during and after its has been spoken and everyone has the oppertunity to make their own minds up.

Archived