Hibs away tickets

Jambof3tornado

Dave, I'm guessing its gonna be 9am or the likes when they release them, thats a "Ticketmaster" thing. Ive seen in the past where tickets for concerts go on sale at a particular time/day. At least thats what I'm hoping it is.

Looks like Im stuck to this computer until such times :(

arghh, off to work then. :mad:

Tickets are now available to order via Ticketmaster. Just ordered my two tickets through my loyalty points.

Doesn't add a postage charge to the order or mention how the tickets are distributed. I'm assuming they will be posted out to me.

Sexton Hardcastle

Just had another email from the club, more or less confirming another batch of tickets will be released to those with less than 55 points. Looks like all ST holders are then gaurenteed a ticket.

WELL DONE HEARTS!

"The general sale will have a ticket limit depending on how many we have left after all priority groups have bought, we also plan to contact the next batch of customers who qualify with less than 55 pts next week and let them buy before 6th Oct."

I just bought my 2. I only had 30 loyalty points this season (bought away tickets over the counter and they didn't ask for cust number so no points added). Must have been using loyalty points from last season that just don't show on my account.

The biggest hassle tbh is there's a group of us who want to go together but our seats will be scattered around.

Just glad I got tickets - you always have to take the risk of going to ER as when it comes off (like when we spoiled the party) it's amazing :)

I just bought my 2. I only had 30 loyalty points this season (bought away tickets over the counter and they didn't ask for cust number so no points added). Must have been using loyalty points from last season that just don't show on my account.

The biggest hassle tbh is there's a group of us who want to go together but our seats will be scattered around.

Just glad I got tickets - you always have to take the risk of going to ER as when it comes off (like when we spoiled the party) it's amazing :)

I called the ticket office witht he same problem. They told me to go up with all ref numbers from people who have received the email and they will organise seats together

Jambof3tornado

They are doing the sensible thing by the sounds of it. Had they added my loyalty points correctly I would already have had my tickets,instead of the panic that I am in that I will miss a 5-1 humping of the hobos!!!;)

Jambof3tornado

Well coz the ticket office has ****ed up by not adding loyalty points on from last years games(or from this years falkirk game),my points are all to pot so I will have to wait for the public sale. What an absolute farce of a system. If they dont update your points what is the POINT of having the system in place!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

JUst back from the ticket office. Bought 7 tickets for me and some mates. They only ask if you have neough loyalty points and chieck it on their system.

Anybody looking to sit together in a group should either visit the TO with all season ticket ref numbers or phone up with the same info. Nice pink tickets BTW Hibs!!!!

Just got 2 for the upper tier. Bring on the Hibees!!

How do you know which is the upper and lower when booking on ticketmaster?

Lower tier = single lettered rows, I think.

Upper is double lettered e.g row GG

I didn't really get the whole ticketmaster thing so just phoned up instead, got through in 2 mins and just asked the girl on the phone where the seats were. Similar seats to my last trip to Easter Road...shoes off

Son Of Anarchy

Ok,just spoke to the ticket office. I only have 44 points,dispite going to many many games away last season and being platinum STH,these points have dissapeared somehow.Even checked throught the card i used but still nothing.WHO feckin stole em then?

Seemingly on monday,after they see how many tickets are left after this pre order,they are going to lower the required loyalty points total but dont know to what amount of points yet? Maybe 40-45 they said. This will be before public sale happens and they say will be announced on the website (dont hold er breathe). :mad:

Jambof3tornado
Ok,just spoke to the ticket office. I only have 44 points,dispite going to many many games away last season and being platinum STH,these points have dissapeared somehow.Even checked throught the card i used but still nothing.WHO feckin stole em then?

Seemingly on monday,after they see how many tickets are left after this pre order,they are going to lower the required loyalty points total but dont know to what amount of points yet? Maybe 40-45 they said. This will be before public sale happens and they say will be announced on the website (dont hold er breathe). :mad:

Aye,amazing disappearing fekkin loyalty points. How can they not find them is beyond me. Bloody raging to say the least. Clowns.

Archived