Hibs away tickets

Jambof3tornado

Jambof3tornado

Does anyone know whats happening with regards to season ticket holders buying hibs away tickets?? I know they were contacting directly those with high loyalty points and previous away season ticket holders but theres nowt on the website regarding current season ticket holders getting a period to buy before a public sale??

I have e mailed the club,just wondered if anyone on here knew.:)

I think unless you have decent number of loyalty points (another poster said it was only 55 though) you'll just have to wait for the general sale.

That's just my understanding of it though and not necessarily FACT (end off. etc ;))

Does anyone know whats happening with regards to season ticket holders buying hibs away tickets?? I know they were contacting directly those with high loyalty points and previous away season ticket holders but theres nowt on the website regarding current season ticket holders getting a period to buy before a public sale??

I have e mailed the club,just wondered if anyone on here knew.:)

I asked on saturday,and the women said they will be on sale on the 3rd !

Jambof3tornado
I asked on saturday,and the women said they will be on sale on the 3rd !

Thats before a general sale or not??

Wont be happy if someone who choose not to renew their season ticket is entitled to a hibs ticket in the same way as someone who forked out the money for one is.

Potential own goal by Hearts methinks,but they have made a pigs ear out of this already IMO!!

:rolleyes:

I applied for a block booking for 10 season ticket holders yesterday, I've just received an email from the ticket office saying....

"For the Hibs v Hearts game at Easter Rd on the 19th October there are no application forms for this game or any of the away games this season, the tickets for this game go on sale on the 6th October."

I'm a wee bit surprised that as season ticket holders we've now to wait until the day of the public sale!!!!

For people who have been contacted, how many points do you have? Im guessing my 21 wont be enough.

I honestly don't know how many I've got but I got a letter from Hearts this morning saying I had enough points for 2 tickets. As I said on the previous thread, I don't think it's fair that people can get 2 tickets or that SC's get priority either.

The old application way was probably the best.

If you're going to offer two tickets the second one should only be allowed to go to a ST holder. Don't think I'll be using the second as my mate will probably have enough loyalty points for one aswell.

I spoke to the TO via email

They said 55 points get you a ticket.

My mate got offered two as he is over the 55 points tally.

I was hoping that ST holders would not have to await a public sale but that it is what it seems like.

ToadKiller Dog

I was expecting them to open up to ST holders with lesser points sometime this week to give us a period before the 6th general sale.

but am stll waiting for a reply asking if i am getting points for buying hamilton and falkirk tickets or not.

Jambof3tornado
I was expecting them to open up to ST holders with lesser points sometime this week to give us a period before the 6th general sale.

but am stll waiting for a reply asking if i am getting points for buying hamilton and falkirk tickets or not.

Just had an e mail back saying that if I have had a season ticket for 2 years and went to 6 away games between last year and now I will be okay but no confirmation that they will contact me before a public sale.

Pretty annoyed that Hearts dont seem to be rewarding those of us who forked out for a season ticket. You shouldnt get loyalty points for going to away games if you didnt fork out for a tynecastle ticket!!!

An own goal Hearts,thats what you just scored.:(

I got the e-mail offering two tickets with 58 points. My problem is that I take my mates laddie to the away games (he is a season ticket holder) and I haven't been asking for his points to be updated as I have bought him tickets.

His loyalty points are therefore low so he is not entitled to a chance to buy tickets in his own right. He will have first dibs on the extra ticket I can get but, of course, this means that my other mates who don't go to the away games cannot use my spare ticket (which some may say tough T**ty!)

Even, if as I suspect, all who want to go will get tickets, we won't be able to get tickets as a group.

Last years system was better, however, you can't please everybody all of the time!

Just had an e mail back saying that if I have had a season ticket for 2 years and went to 6 away games between last year and now I will be okay but no confirmation that they will contact me before a public sale.

Pretty annoyed that Hearts dont seem to be rewarding those of us who forked out for a season ticket. You shouldnt get loyalty points for going to away games if you didnt fork out for a tynecastle ticket!!!

An own goal Hearts,thats what you just scored.:(

To be fair you get 20 points for buying a season ticket so someone else ywould have to go to a fair few away matches before they beat you. I think the loyalty points system is fair, but the heirarchy for Hibs tickets is somewhat unfair, with Supporters' Clubs coming before ST holders (although if you've had an ST for the last two years and been to some away matches you would probably reach the pre-sales criteria anyway).

Jambof3tornado
I got the e-mail offering two tickets with 58 points. My problem is that I take my mates laddie to the away games (he is a season ticket holder) and I haven't been asking for his points to be updated as I have bought him tickets.

His loyalty points are therefore low so he is not entitled to a chance to buy tickets in his own right. He will have first dibs on the extra ticket I can get but, of course, this means that my other mates who don't go to the away games cannot use my spare ticket (which some may say tough T**ty!)

Even, if as I suspect, all who want to go will get tickets, we won't be able to get tickets as a group.

Last years system was better, however, you can't please everybody all of the time!

Surely last years system was also fairer to all??

Wonder what brought on the changes.

How do you get 58 points?? I have 24 for my s/t and my attendance at falkirk.

To be fair you get 20 points for buying a season ticket so someone else ywould have to go to a fair few away matches before they beat you. I think the loyalty points system is fair, but the heirarchy for Hibs tickets is somewhat unfair, with Supporters' Clubs coming before ST holders (although if you've had an ST for the last two years and been to some away matches you would probably reach the pre-sales criteria anyway).

25 if you have a Platinum Seat.

Jambof3tornado

I have had the season ticket longer than 2 years but looking at my loyalty points its only this years so I was hoping to have enough for the chance to buy before the public sale. Bit of a farce really.

ToadKiller Dog

The system is a mess because it has not been explained at all it says nothing on the hearts site notice about arrangements for the hibs game about having to have 55 points and you are shoe in ,most of what we have heard is thanks to posters on here .

I expect many of us with season tickest/loyalty points have been waiting expecting a email/ notice before the general sale that we will have a chance to buy one .

i dont have a problem of accepting what system they want to use just the poor communication.

portobellojambo1
For people who have been contacted, how many points do you have? Im guessing my 21 wont be enough.

I was contacted and have 88 points, but I haven't got a Scooby how that figure is calculated. There have only been 3 away fixtures this season with which to attract loyalty points so assume there has been some sort of carry over from last season or previous seasons (I missed one away game last season (illness) and one the season prior to that (my old man died the day we were at Ibrox)).

I have my ticket for Easter Road so did not take up the offer of 2 additional places that I do not need.

Sexton Hardcastle

Just got the following reply to asking if i will get offered a ticket...

Non season ticket holders and season ticket holders were contacted regarding the hibs game depending on their loyalty points, if they had 55 or more they were rewarded with priority for tickets.The scheme is aimed to reward those supporters who travel to away games, whether they are season ticket holders or not. If you had a ST for the last 2 years and have attended approx 6 away games between all of last season and the start of this season then you’re ok. And these people are the people who should be rewarded! The tickets go on general sale on Monday 6th October at 9:00am

Dont really agree with the new system but its not liek the TO to mix things up now and again.

I'd think everyone with a ST will get one as alot of people being offered 2 will only buy the 1 they need. Agree that the communication is terrible though.

ToadKiller Dog
Just got the following reply to asking if i will get offered a ticket...

Non season ticket holders and season ticket holders were contacted regarding the hibs game depending on their loyalty points, if they had 55 or more they were rewarded with priority for tickets.The scheme is aimed to reward those supporters who travel to away games, whether they are season ticket holders or not. If you had a ST for the last 2 years and have attended approx 6 away games between all of last season and the start of this season then you?re ok. And these people are the people who should be rewarded! The tickets go on general sale on Monday 6th October at 9:00am

Dont really agree with the new system but its not liek the TO to mix things up now and again.

Why could they have not put that up on the official site in the first place, it would have let us all know the situation.

I was contacted and have 88 points, but I haven't got a Scooby how that figure is calculated. There have only been 3 away fixtures this season with which to attract loyalty points so assume there has been some sort of carry over from last season or previous seasons (I missed one away game last season (illness) and one the season prior to that (my old man died the day we were at Ibrox)).

I have my ticket for Easter Road so did not take up the offer of 2 additional places that I do not need.

i checked mine and had 87. No idea how they came to that figure. I went to every game last year as you would have but nobody at TO could tell me if they were adding on all the points so i've no idea if i have the correct points or not!!

Do you have an ST, because surely you should have more points for the games you've been to?

When did Hearts change to using TicketMaster? I've never used it to buy tickets but set up an account using the same contact details except email address to try and check my points and unsurprisingly there's nothing there. If other users have set up an account with TicketMaster without asking Hearts to merge to two, surely people could be accumulating 2 separate sets of loyalty points?

how do you check your loyalty points?

go onto the 'myaccount' section on the website. i think you put in your email and a pin and it will tell you.

portobellojambo1
how do you check your loyalty points?

You can find your loyalty points total on Ticket Master under My Account Manager (login is your Customer Reference Number + password), select edit profile and it shows you your present loyalty points.

Surely last years system was also fairer to all??

Wonder what brought on the changes.

How do you get 58 points?? I have 24 for my s/t and my attendance at falkirk.

No idea when i come to think about it! 20 for s/t + 10 Rangers/Hamilton/Falkirk - where there points for Hull and Airdrie?

Perhaps I am getting points for my mate's laddie after all. all I know is that my account manager shows 58pts

portobellojambo1
Do you have an ST, because surely you should have more points for the games you've been to?

When did Hearts change to using TicketMaster? I've never used it to buy tickets but set up an account using the same contact details except email address to try and check my points and unsurprisingly there's nothing there. If other users have set up an account with TicketMaster without asking Hearts to merge to two, surely people could be accumulating 2 separate sets of loyalty points?

I have had a home ST for around 21 years now, and have missed maybe 4 or 5 domestic away games in the last 10 years. The only reason I can think my total wouldn't be as high as others is because I book my away tickets through our SC, and it is possible that when being added within the TO they have been added to someone elses account (which I am not too fussy about, as long as I get my ticket for games I ain't particularly fussy who is getting the points).

With regards TicketMaster existing ST holders got something by email from HMFC when we moved to TicketMaster from SeatBooker, indicating all the data held under the SeatBooker account would be transferred to the new account with TicketMaster, and the email included details of how to create this new account.

No idea when i come to think about it! 20 for s/t + 10 Rangers/Hamilton/Falkirk - where there points for Hull and Airdrie?

Perhaps I am getting points for my mate's laddie after all. all I know is that my account manager shows 58pts

they carried points over from last season but no-one at TO can tell you if they carried them all over or just a percentage.

I got the mail stating I can get 2 tickets and I only have 39 loyalty points......ST holder and usually get my away tickets through a buddy who puts a block application in, so my loyalty points should be higher I guess....

Loyalty points are from seasons 07/08 and 08/09 only, all were carried over from 07/08.

Supporters with 55+ pts have been e mailed/lettered and can buy from tomorrow.

20 pts for a ST then from 2 to 7 for away games.

I'm sure the club will allow some of those with less than 55 to buy prior to Mon 6th.

my loyalty points havent been updates or carried forward....i had a season ticket for years and years and i have only got 20 loyalty ponts...i went to quite alot of away games last season and i went to falkirk last week???

ToadKiller Dog
my loyalty points havent been updates or carried forward....i had a season ticket for years and years and i have only got 20 loyalty ponts...i went to quite alot of away games last season and i went to falkirk last week???

same as me went to the high point games inverness twice ,both killie and united amongst others booked them all online.still waiting for a reply to when they are adding my points for hamilton and falkirk got the 2pts for the airdrie game.

Guest jambomickey

i got a letter this morning saying i qualify through the loyalty points scheme to purcase 2 tickets for the hibs game and i can purchase my tickets from 10am tommorow!so i'll be at the ticket office tommorow morning for mine

Sexton Hardcastle

For those who think there poins are wrong i thought the same. I have 22 thought it was wrong. Sent them an email, turns out i have 42. Still cant apply but is a worry that ticket master doesnt actually tell you what you have earned.

Sexton Hardcastle

The girl at the ticket office said there "Could be achance that from next week we mite break down the loyalty points again so people with less than 55 points can still purchase tickets before they go on sale on the 6th October."

Heres hoping they do as ST holders with any points should have priority over the public. I dont understadn why they changed from the past few seasons application system. It worked well enough.

The girl at the ticket office said there "Could be achance that from next week we mite break down the loyalty points again so people with less than 55 points can still purchase tickets before they go on sale on the 6th October."

Heres hoping they do as ST holders with any points should have priority over the public. I dont understadn why they changed from the past few seasons application system. It worked well enough.

WQell here is one to put a spanner in the works. I have received an email the other day telling me i was eligable to purchase 2 tickets for the derby. According to My Account Manager, i only have 51 loyalty points!!!!

I have emailed them asking if this total is correct!!

Anyone if last year points get carryed over?!

I've got 24 points and have a ST and been to Hamilton this year, now that doesn't add up?!

But last year i went to pretty much all and had a ST.....

Does it go bk to 0 each year>?

Jambof3tornado

My last years points havent been added,coz we went to stirling and motherwell cup games and dunfy,killie,st midden and falkirk,plus a few others I think.:rolleyes:

If they are going to go on loyalty points they have to make sure everyones are added up right to start with or the system is a back of horses doo doo's!!!:eek:

I got a letter this morning Ive qualifyed through the loyalty scheme but the thing is I only went to one away match last season and also haven't been to anyway away matches this season but I will be taking these two tickets with pleasure :)

Logged in but can't see anything on Ticketmaster. :cool:

Go to "edit profile" and it's near the top of the page(I presume you are looking for your loyalty points!)

Go to "edit profile" and it's near the top of the page(I presume you are looking for your loyalty points!)

Nope, the bit where I can order tickets from the 24th. :cool:

Nope, the bit where I can order tickets from the 24th. :cool:

Dave, I'm guessing its gonna be 9am or the likes when they release them, thats a "Ticketmaster" thing. Ive seen in the past where tickets for concerts go on sale at a particular time/day. At least thats what I'm hoping it is.

Looks like Im stuck to this computer until such times :(

Archived