Tullberg in Squad for Dundee Utd Game

Commander Harris

Good stuff.

I hope folk are patient with him though.

It may take him a while to settle.

Agreed, i can see the angry mob coming out to play if he doesnt score a hat trick in his first game

We have a lot of players that can create great chances like Audrey, Mikey, Miko, Kingston and Ches - we need someone in there who will have an natural instinct for goal.

Please let him be an out and out striker! damn you!

Jambof3tornado

This guy is going to be way short of match fitness so I wouldnt expect him to bag a load of goals,in fact even when match fit I wouldnt expect him to bag a load of goals. Fingers crossed he can find the net a few times in a season though.

Gary Glen should be our "in the box predator!!!":)

This guy is going to be way short of match fitness so I wouldnt expect him to bag a load of goals,in fact even when match fit I wouldnt expect him to bag a load of goals. Fingers crossed he can find the net a few times in a season though.

Gary Glen should be our "in the box predator!!!":)

I'm not sure why Glen isn't playing up front instead of Mole anyway. He's not injured is he? Glen looks a goal scorer. Mole is not...

If Tullberg does turn out to be a technically able, hold-up player, it might be good combo.

At the moment Shammy isn't playing as I would expect someone to play in the hole. He should be collecting and spraying passes all over. That's why they call it the 'hole' after all - its meant to be the gap between midfield and defence that can be exploited.

Jambof3tornado
I'm not sure why Glen isn't playing up front instead of Mole anyway. He's not injured is he? Glen looks a goal scorer. Mole is not...

If Tullberg does turn out to be a technically able, hold-up player, it might be good combo.

At the moment Shammy isn't playing as I would expect someone to play in the hole. He should be collecting and spraying passes all over. That's why they call it the 'hole' after all - its meant to be the gap between midfield and defence that can be exploited.

Glen isnt injured and did more in the box in last weeks reserve win over st midden than the rest of our strikers put together.

I am sure Tullberg is meant to be similar to Nade in that he can win a header and hold the ball up to allow the likes of Glen to score 47 goals a season!!

just want to add i'm quite excited about the return of bruno.

where does he go tho?

For some reason Shabba picks the Greek

ruben should be before Aguair anyway

Great news! :) Looking forward to seeing the big man on Saturday!

Hoping this doesnt mean Glen will miss out, I think its about time he was given a chance!

Archived