Celtic fans hospitality at Tynecastle.

Gambo

J.T.F.Robertson

What doesn't inspire me with confidence is, when you add this, to what's happening with the wage non-payments, there's only one conclusion you can reach ...... at the very least, we're strapped for cash.

It's worrying, to say the least.

Doubt many away fans/business owners would go for this. Would you pay top dollar for an equivalent package to swell the coffers at Parkhead?

Hope they give the feckers plastic cutlery and glasses.

Never mind hospitality, we want hostility towards that lot, this means our stands will have vermin in them, mind you a pot of potatoes shouldn't cost much.

I'd rather not see them at Tynie at all but it could be quite 'cute' business in these trying times

We plonk them in their own 'exclusive' section in the Roseburn ( section H :rolleyes: , which we are toiling to sell anyway outside OF games ) and then try to fill up the spare seats in the wheatfield / main / Gorgie stands with walk up Jambos :)

A warm welcome to Tynecastle stadium for Celtic supporting clients.

Their terrorist sporting fans will get their usual cold reception on the street though.

GORGIE RULES

jack D and coke
Yep, the glory hunters of three years ago have well and truely vanished.

The Gorgie Suite has always been full of away fans in my experience. Only difference is now they're leading them round to the away end instead of putting them in beside us.

I used to go quite a bit but it aint worth 200 jimmy's and it's too busy at category A matches. You get far better service and FAR more grog at the category B and C games;)

Archived