Does Csaba know what he is doing?

colinzeal

We won on Saturday, but we could easily not of done.

I thought a few bizarre things went on Saturday.

Firstly the subs, when Nade came on, first he was summoned to good applause, then he was told to go back and the Polish boy came forward which was met by boos, he then didn't come on and Nade did.

Then the Polish boy was coming on again, then he wasn't and Ruben came on.

With Nade on, 2 up front would have been the obvious thing to do, but no, Mole went deeper and we continued with a formation which was producing very little. If you are going to play 1 up front your wingers need to be bombing up and down and you need to get players in the box, we did neither for the majority of the match.

His post match comments were baffling too, if he thinks that was some kind of tactical master stroke he will find out that you will not get lucky every weekend playing like that.

I know we won, but awin does not mean if everything in the garden is rosy.

I don't want him ou and i still think he can do a job for us, i just thought there was some very strange decisions on Saturday.

Guest jambomickey
I must admit i was confused by the Polish boy getting intrscutions and ready to come on 3 times.

i stand right behind the dug out and was baffled by that aswell but at the end of the day we won

Csaba confuses the hell out of me.

He has since day 1 tbh.

I don't even listen to his PC's anymore as they give me a headache.

Guest jambomickey

He has since day 1 tbh.

listen to the players! they work with him dailly and are confident in his ways, the guys been a breath of fresh air imo

He has since day 1 tbh.

Yeah, he is a bit of a walking contradiction.

Yeah, he is a bit of a walking contradiction.

I watched the subs and Nade wasn't called at first... It was was Mrowiec who was being called but Nade misheard and started to run to the bench.

I think Csaba may have heard the reaction Nade got and thought it was worth putting him on. That's why he maybe changed his mind....

Who knows what happens in Csaba land though!!!

I watched the subs and Nade wasn't called at first... It was was Mrowiec who was being called but Nade misheard and started to run to the bench.

I think Csaba may have heard the reaction Nade got and thought it was worth putting him on. That's why he maybe changed his

mind....

Who knows what happens in Csaba land though!!!

Thats what it seemed like, a bit worrying if thats the case, as much as we all like to think we know what we are talking about, a manager should not be swayed by crowd reaction during a game when making his decisions.

Cardiac Rucksack

He made up his mind to throw Nade on when Shammy miscontrolled another pass and he went mental and called for some subs.

I cannot believe there are threads like this questioning CL after just 6 games. Have you all been in a coma for a year?? Do you remember how many points we had at this time of the season a year ago and the utter dissaray the club was in?!

He may appear like a bit of a mad professor at times but he's turned round the playing fortunes of the club like I never expected and with virtually the same players. Who cares if he made a confusing subby and if he jumps about in the dugout. I just doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.

Still some people always need something to pick at. Better off just running a bath and getting in with the toaster.

:ahhhhhhh:

I'm very surprised that we've won 4 games out of 6 so far with the team that we've got - and Csaba deserves credit for that. He's got a very average set of players to work with but if we carry on getting results I certainly won't be complaining.

But we did!

The win conquers all for me but you have every right to ask questions.

Buffalo Bill

Randle P McMurphy

I think Csaba is great for the club and he really seems to be sorting things out from the bottom up. My only slight concern so far as he doesn't seem to have a plan b if things are not working out. The substitutions he has made so far are not to change things around but really just replacing like for like.

I'm very surprised that we've won 4 games out of 6 so far with the team that we've got - and Csaba deserves credit for that. He's got a very average set of players to work with but if we carry on getting results I certainly won't be complaining.

Exactly. So many complain that our players are total mince, but then reckon that the manager has no idea what he's doing, even though we've won 4 from 6 with the same players that they think are total mince.

Yerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......?

We started the season far better than I ever thought we would.

ToadKiller Dog

Hey at least we now know that he is not vlads puppet but the main stand fans puppet .

I think the other way its good to see a manager with the ability to think and change his mind ,he wont get it right all the time if he did he wouldnt be at hearts .but in the end it was his tactics that won the 3 pts.

listen to the players! they work with him dailly and are confident in his ways, the guys been a breath of fresh air imo

Exactly!

Captain Canada

I think our league position shows he knows what he's doing. I appreciate it's early days but we're 3rd in the table and haven't put out our full strength side really. He obviously rates Tullberg highly and we've had Oboua injured most of the season as well. The more the players work with him the better we'll become.

Ruben and Mworiec were most certainly consolidation subs.

Nade needs time on the field and I imagine was just being given a run out whilst giving Ksanavicius a rest. They seemed logical to me.

I think Csaba is great for the club and he really seems to be sorting things out from the bottom up. My only slight concern so far as he doesn't seem to have a plan b if things are not working out. The substitutions he has made so far are not to change things around but really just replacing like for like.

I think Shabba is doing a good job too.

I am grateful that he is working hard, with enthusiasm and is trying to unify everyone

However, deeper down, below the wallpaper, the fundamental cracks are there, the same as before he came.

I do not have the confidence yet to believe, and think that it is a fairly fragile improvement.

:o

scott herbertson

I think that IS Plan B

Plan A is that the original players work

;)

rudi must stay

I thought a few bizarre things went on Saturday.

Firstly the subs, when Nade came on, first he was summoned to good applause, then he was told to go back and the Polish boy came forward which was met by boos, he then didn't come on and Nade did.

Then the Polish boy was coming on again, then he wasn't and Ruben came on.

With Nade on, 2 up front would have been the obvious thing to do, but no, Mole went deeper and we continued with a formation which was producing very little. If you are going to play 1 up front your wingers need to be bombing up and down and you need to get players in the box, we did neither for the majority of the match.

His post match comments were baffling too, if he thinks that was some kind of tactical master stroke he will find out that you will not get lucky every weekend playing like that.

I know we won, but awin does not mean if everything in the garden is rosy.

I don't want him ou and i still think he can do a job for us, i just thought there was some very strange decisions on Saturday.

don't think that's strange at all. He wasn't sure about bringing the Polish guy on because he played crap last week

don't think that's strange at all. He wasn't sure about bringing the Polish guy on because he played crap last week

I don't think that is an explanation for what went on.

As i say i am not writing off Csaba, just thought some things were strange on Saturday, including his analysis of the match.

Seymour M Hersh

That's the first time I've read the guy played crap last week.

Mrowiec didn't star against Falkirk but he put in a very hard working display until he really tired in the second half.

I wasn't at the Falkirk game Seymour but suffice to say the lad has had a great big bashing on here already. Yes, in his first game. He's even getting called 'no.16' by some posters.

Yes, really.

We should be delighted to get any points against Caley - we have struggeld against them in all but maybe two games.

After an unlucky defeat at Falkirk, Csaba told us what he was going to do (just get a win, never mind the score) and he set his team out to do that.

Subs were all made at the right time IMO and won us a game we probably would have drawn - maybe lost in the past.

Does he know what he is doing?

Hell yes.

rememberwilliegibson
Thats what it seemed like, a bit worrying if thats the case, as much as we all like to think we know what we are talking about, a manager should not be swayed by crowd reaction during a game when making his decisions.

tbh i don't mind him taking the fans into account, they have an effect on the players after all. if its 50 50 who you sub on and one guy is getting booed, who do you choose?

Snake Plissken

4 wins out of 6 is European Qualification form and if kept up there will be no question that Csaba does indeed know what he's doing.

I'm quietly pleased with the start he's made, we'll see how things go during our usually tricky patch in late Oct-Dec.

4 wins out of 6 is European Qualification form and if kept up there will be no question that Csaba does indeed know what he's doing.

I'm quietly pleased with the start he's made, we'll see how things go during our usually tricky patch in late Oct-Dec.

Scraped single goal wins against St Mirren, Hamilton, Inverness and Motherwell is European qualification form?

What happens when we play the hard games?

I cannot believe there are threads like this questioning CL after just 6 games. Have you all been in a coma for a year?? Do you remember how many points we had at this time of the season a year ago and the utter dissaray the club was in?!

He may appear like a bit of a mad professor at times but he's turned round the playing fortunes of the club like I never expected and with virtually the same players. Who cares if he made a confusing subby and if he jumps about in the dugout. I just doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.

Still some people always need something to pick at. Better off just running a bath and getting in with the toaster.

:ahhhhhhh:

the tactial masterstroke me thinks was that he predicted the way in which he predicted how caley would play and set us up accordingly while still trying to play our style of footie a bit.

nade did miss hear, it was the polish boy they were shouting originally.

the guys ok i think and is taking us in the rite direction, at the end iof the day we got a clean sheet and won at home! we have to rememberr that even the big eurpean clubs play crap sometimes and grind out a result, we should be quitly confident.

Snake Plissken
Scraped single goal wins against St Mirren, Hamilton, Inverness and Motherwell is European qualification form?

What happens when we play the hard games?

Winning more twice as many games as you lose, no matter how you did it is good enough to achieve European Qualification.

Motherwell finished 3rd last season so I think we can class that as a hard game, we seem to be capable of doing enough to win games we would have drawn last season.

Winning more twice as many games as you lose, no matter how you did it is good enough to achieve European Qualification.

Motherwell finished 3rd last season so I think we can class that as a hard game, we seem to be capable of doing enough to win games we would have drawn last season.

Do you think that we have shown enough to pick up points against Rangers, Celtic, Aberdeen, Dundee United, Hibs? That's the measure of teams who get European places.

The run of games so far has been so similar to Frail's run of non-OF wins when he first 'took over'.

Do you think that we have shown enough to pick up points against Rangers, Celtic, Aberdeen, Dundee United, Hibs? That's the measure of teams who get European places.

The run of games so far has been so similar to Frail's run of non-OF wins when he first 'took over'.

Celtic and Rangers probably not, the rest yes.

Maybe a simple reason like trying to confuse the opposing bench? Csaba is a coy chap I think...

If he's confusing the hell out of the fans, then why should the other manager be any different?

Seymour M Hersh
well if he was brilliant then why was he dropped?

Well football is about opinions I believe. As stated I was not at the game but you are the only person who have stated categorically he was crap. So I'm assuming watching the game live last week you thought he was crap. I only mentioned it was the first time I'd seen someone state that.

Archived