Help Required

Doctor FinnBarr

Doctor FinnBarr

How do I go about posting a picture that I have in the house? As most posters on here know how stupid I can be as regards to PC's I really need someone who can tell me step by step! Kay would love to help but they haven't done this bit at her school computer club. If anyone can help I'd be very grateful.

PS. For those in the Westfield last night its a Richards head thing!

:P

Is your picture saved on a website (photobucket,flicker) or is it a googled picture?

If saved on a website copy the img code then when replying to a thread click the little symbol that looks like a mountain with a sun and paste in the pop-up box

If you have googled the image click the image and then click on the full size image and then copy the url and then when replying to a thread click the little symbol that looks like a mountain with a sun and paste in the pop-up box.

If you put your username in google images check-out the first picture

muttley.gif

Doctor FinnBarr
Is your picture saved on a website (photobucket,flicker) or is it a googled picture?

If saved on a website copy the img code then when replying to a thread click the little symbol that looks like a mountain with a sun and paste in the pop-up box

If you have googled the image click the image and then click on the full size image and then copy the url and then when replying to a thread click the little symbol that looks like a mountain with a sun and paste in the pop-up box.

If you put your username in google images check-out the first picture

muttley.gif

I'm trying to figure out how to post a pic from the house, scanning and all that sort of nonsense!

:)

Doctor FinnBarr
I remember the Richard Head conversation :P So that is Kay...

Had you not buggered off when that came about?

:107years:

Had you not buggered off when that came about?

:107years:

No. I was still there when you got in the taxi....

I didnt know who you were then..:)

Doctor FinnBarr
No. I was still there when you got in the taxi....

I didnt know who you were then..:)

Was I looking all blurred?

:)

Archived