Man City 6 Pompey 0 (merged threads)

JamboSean

Tell you what jo and robinho look like a hell of a force.

torres and keane

ronaldo and tevez

audrey and mole

id watch your backs!

A lot of people forget the re signing of wright-philips...

he's part of the reason they'll do well imo

Absolutely.

C'mon the Blues :)

My son and I were at the game yesterday, fantastic, especially since the last 2 visits to the Eastlands we witnessed boring 0-0 draws against Liverpool and Blackburn. For all the big money buys yesterday on display and some of the free flowing football which was just great to watch the man of the match was Stephen Ireland, he was everywhere and set up a lot of their attacks, as well as winning a lot of ball for the boys from Brazil and wee Shaun to do the business. It was a bit strange hearing the crowd chant "it's like watching Brazil". I thought for a moment I was at ER or some hibby's had wandered in.:rolleyes:

Great stadium, great atmosphere and a good weekend, Hearts winning, Man. City winning and some good weather at both games as well.

My son got in for ?5 and I only paid ?25, so the Premiership isn't always too expensive to watch either.

For all the difference in quality of football and the stadiums, both have great days out for football fans.

portobellojambo1
That was lovely to watch.

It'll be really interesting to see what City do in January.

Watched the full game last night Le Chat and reality is they do not have to do an awful lot, that was 6-0 yesterday going on 16-0, Man City chose to play around with Portsmouth yesterday for long spells, which saved Portsmouth from a serious thumping of mega proportions.

They have a good blend of youth and experience, and the return of Shaun Wright-Phillips has been a revelation. Two or three really good kids in the side as well, I don't think the new owners will need to spend nearly as much as they are talking about to get that side in amongst, even beyond, the recognised top sides in England at the moment.

Archived