my HEART is bursting with pride

eddie fenwick

whitch side was the wee man playing on i watched the game/kickabout on the wheatfield stand side the wee keeper back to the roseburn made a couple of nice ones

whitch side was the wee man playing on i watched the game/kickabout on the wheatfield stand side the wee keeper back to the roseburn made a couple of nice ones

aye,that was him:):)

Was he the boy that kissed the turf??? Found that pretty funny.

that was him,told me he was going to do it,didnt think he would tho(good lad)

I've got a lump in my throat just reading these reports from all the proud dads - god only knows what I'd be like if my lad was ever to play at Tynie!

before we came out the tunnel cammy was as pumped up as a prize fighter. in fact he has been like that for a week since we were told the boys were playing. i am glad he got the chance to make a couple of cracking saves. also ed cheers for posting when you got home i now know roughly what time i went to my bed. i hope your hangover was as bad as mine at 0830 when the alarm went off this morning

meant to say i now have a small plastic tupperware tub full of grass and mud which ben wants to keep. hopefully the photographer got some good action shots of all the boys

Your boy is a star mate. My blood ran cold when he kissed the turf. Played really well too. My 2 gave him a high 5 as he ran behind the goal in the Gorgie Stand.

Well done wee man. Keep up the good work.

Your boy is a star mate. My blood ran cold when he kissed the turf. Played really well too. My 2 gave him a high 5 as he ran behind the goal in the Gorgie Stand.

Well done wee man. Keep up the good work.

It would seem wee Cameron Adam Fenwick is a bit of a cult hero, Hearts should get him to do the half time draw at the next home game

Son Of Anarchy

Tell him well done from all of us mate. I love watching the kids faces,the smiles are awesome. He stood out mate which is impressive in itself. Kissing the turf was superb, a legend already,lol. WELL DONE TO HIM.

Toxteth O'Grady

The laddies did their lap round the ground when the had finished and were supposed to go out the exit at the end of Section T, a couple of them were so excited that they kept going and had to be shouted back from going round again.

Brilliant:)

Completely unrelated to Eddie talking about his son, but did anyone notice the wee laddies wearing yellow in front of the main stand?

Their number 10 and 11 were awesome little players, scored a couple of absolute rakers as well.

before we came out the tunnel cammy was as pumped up as a prize fighter. in fact he has been like that for a week since we were told the boys were playing. i am glad he got the chance to make a couple of cracking saves. also ed cheers for posting when you got home i now know roughly what time i went to my bed. i hope your hangover was as bad as mine at 0830 when the alarm went off this morning

hangover wasnt to bad as i cleared my head taking the dog for a walk when i got in,cracking night on sat,cheers mate(hope you enjoyed the milk trick;))

Completely unrelated to Eddie talking about his son, but did anyone notice the wee laddies wearing yellow in front of the main stand?

Their number 10 and 11 were awesome little players, scored a couple of absolute rakers as well.

cheers mate, there is a forum on the half time entertainment.. number 10 for the yellows is my son, regan. he is a jambo through and through and has commited to hearts for 2 years, playing for the hearts under 10s.he loves every minute of it.

cheers mate, there is a forum on the half time entertainment.. number 10 for the yellows is my son, regan. he is a jambo through and through and has commited to hearts for 2 years, playing for the hearts under 10s.he loves every minute of it.

I was really impressed with the whole team to be fair, but I thought he was a stand out. Found the top corner nearly every time he faced goal.

YES. TEAM IS STARTING TO TAKE SHAPE, THE LEAGUE THAT WE PLAY IN IS OF A HIGH STANDARD. MOST OF THE TEAMS HAVE SOME CRACKING INDIVIDUAL PLAYERS.WHAT IS PLEASING IS THAT AT MOST OF THEIR GAMES ARE WATCHED BY HEARTS SCOUTING STAFF

The Old Tolbooth

I didn't realise Cammy kissed the pitch mate, that's just superb! :D

He had some cracking saves too, could be the next Craig Gordon in the making ;)

Archived