What's every one doing tonight then?

JamboSean

Getting nicely melted with Freebird in front of a good DVD with a packet of crisps.

And maybe some tunes.

Can't go wrong.

What about you, Sean?

Well?

Just finished watching X-Factor, just about to watch Vernon Kays' Family Fortunes:rolleyes:

Oh the excitement:)

You?

weekend before pay day, and i'm off to brighton next weekend, so watching the pennies anyways, so tonight its just some wine, crappy telly (yes i watched x-factor) and probably a DVD now, just not sure what to watch

I've dug out some old albums for a listen while I fill myself with Red Bull.

Heading out later and can't drink so I'm driving. The joys.

Just back from a long holiday, so chilling tonight and doing uni' pash tomorrow.

How was it mate? You went away with some one from the old work, if I remember right?

trying to watch the jt's on bbc alba but a bit footballed out after being at the west ham game and then watching the 2nd half of the arsenal game in the pub. couple of more beers and i'll probably be in bed, thats the sad truth

Sitting in feeling sorry for myself. Tripped on the way home from the pub on thursday and hit my head. Black eye, bruised nose and a huge graze on my cheekbone. Passed out and got taken home by the police:(

How was it mate? You went away with some one from the old work, if I remember right?

I went over with Jimmy and met Sean and Crombie over there. Had a great time. Food, weather and ale was fantastic. Shame to be back!

How's the job going?

*apologies for msn style posting. :)

Sitting in feeling sorry for myself. Tripped on the way home from the pub on thursday and hit my head. Black eye, bruised nose and a huge graze on my cheekbone. Passed out and got taken home by the police:(

Tripped yourself?

I did that after a night out and got stitches above my eye. Permanent scar.:sad:

I went over with Jimmy and met Sean and Crombie over there. Had a great time. Food, weather and ale was fantastic. Shame to be back!

How's the job going?

*apologies for msn style posting. :)

I thought you were off to Malaysia or some what on a free trip. Must have heard that through Chinese whispers. Where did you go?

Job is the same old mate.

Tripped yourself?

I did that after a night out and got stitches above my eye. Permanent scar.:sad:

no it was a pesky pavement that did it :)

sounds like yours is worse though

I thought you were off to Malaysia or some what on a free trip. Must have heard that through Chinese whispers. Where did you go?

Job is the same old mate.

Yeah, I went to Malaysia and Singapore. Stayed with Sean's parents for a while and when we done a bit of touring the accommodation was really cheap.

no it was a pesky pavement that did it :)

sounds like yours is worse though

It was embarrassing more than anything else. These things happen though. I think it's called character building...:cool:

Doctor FinnBarr
Just finished watching X-Factor, just about to watch Vernon Kays' Family Fortunes:rolleyes:

Oh the excitement:)

You?

Kay wants to know if the wee girl goes all the time!

:)

Kalamazoo Jambo

Heading out for dinner and a few drinks in downtown Kalamazoo later on.

Luckily my home is within staggering distance of the bars :)

Kay wants to know if the wee girl goes all the time!

:)

Nicole had been to the last 2 home games and will be there on the 4th, hopefully, funny she asked if kay goes to all the games as well.:)

Doctor FinnBarr
Nicole had been to the last 2 home games and will be there on the 4th, hopefully, funny she asked if kay goes to all the games as well.:)

Crackin wee lass is Nicole, but you really want to have words with Nikki, Linda so that we can get ST's just to keep the kids together.

:107years:

Crackin wee lass is Nicole, but you really want to have words with Nikki, Linda so that we can get ST's just to keep the kids together.

sounds like a plan, cause nicole did get a bit bored into the 2nd half:(

Doctor FinnBarr
sounds like a plan, cause nicole did get a bit bored into the 2nd half:(

It is a plan petal but the spoke in the wheels (sorry wife) has just said no again!

For anyone who doesn't know my Mrs, she's a Geordie hoor!

It is a plan petal but the spoke in the wheels (sorry wife) has just said no again!

For anyone who doesn't know my Mrs, she's a Geordie hoor!

bet if she seen that your a dead man, good day had by all in westies today hope to do it all again soon :P:p:p:p apart from the seagull feeders????

Just back from seeing Rocknrolla.

Good film I thought

I agree.

PS has anyone seen Pineapple Express?

Was it just me that wanted to get stoned to **** afer seeing it. Plus it was quite funny.

Drank a bottle of MD 20/20. Went to Rush bar then went to another pub. Which name I forget.

MD 20/20 Do they still make that stuff??

just watched anchorman

forgotten how funny that film was

"We tried to get in for an interview, but they said no, that is a live bear, it will literally rip your face off."

A line which went un-noticed to me the first million times I watched it, then last time I was in fits laughing at it.

Doctor FinnBarr
Indeed they do.

It's not even that bad.

Orange Jubilee is the dugs dangly bits!

Can remember them selling it in the departure lounge at Gatwick in 93 on the way to Madrid, and they tell you not to get on a plane drunk!

:eek:

Archived